Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where do I find the military uniform in CAS?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    So, is anyone else having trouble unlocking the military uniforms normally? I have a soldier in my household who is at level 4 or 5 of the career and has already worn several different uniforms, but none of them can be found in CAS. Very early on, I did manage to set the brown soldier T-shirt as part of his hot weather outfit, but now when I go to CAS and click on this T-shirt he's wearing, it doesn't even take me to the item in the catalogue.
  • Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    I'm sure someone's created a mod to make those clothes available all the time. I'll probably do one myself for my own use. They are rather easy to make.
  • Options
    AndyDanielAndyDaniel Posts: 67 Member
    So, is anyone else having trouble unlocking the military uniforms normally? I have a soldier in my household who is at level 4 or 5 of the career and has already worn several different uniforms, but none of them can be found in CAS. Very early on, I did manage to set the brown soldier T-shirt as part of his hot weather outfit, but now when I go to CAS and click on this T-shirt he's wearing, it doesn't even take me to the item in the catalogue.

If clicking the item doesn't show it in the icons, try X-ing out some of the filters. For example to see the military t-shirt with the rolled-up sleeves, get rid of filters until you just have Masculine, or no filters at all.

8IomapKl.png
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    @AndyDaniel That was the first thing I tried, along with searching specifically for clothes introduced with StrangerVille. It's still not there. :(
  • Options
    AndyDanielAndyDaniel Posts: 67 Member
    I just found the drab green military outfits in Full Body, using Masculine and StrangerVille filters.
    8IomapKl.png
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If anyone uploads a sim with all the career and military uniforms unlocked, please post here where it can be found on the gallery. Thank you.

Here you go
    I just uploaded a sim with all careeruniforms unlocked, including the military uniforms. Just add her to you household to get access to the careeroutfits. You can delete her afterwards, the outfits will remain unlocked for this househould.

Thank you @Atreya33 Now I can make my M*A*S*H household.
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    We should of had loads of things from day one to be honest. Bunks beds, loft beds, spiral staircases, ladders, more events like sleepovers for kids and teens etc.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Bronwin2 wrote: »
    I wish they would put in a check box in game options to unlock these things.
    Great idea!
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hi, my sim is in the military career, but I still can't find the uniform in CAS. What rank do you have to be to unlock it?

Edit: Never mind, I found it! Sorry guys, feel free to delete this!