The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LittleMsSam Foster family and MC command center dresser help

SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
edited July 2019 in General Mods Discussion
Hello fellow simmers!

I have the LittleMsSam foster family and MC command center mods installed, and there is this male character I created who adopted a girl (not through LMS Foster family) I aged her up and my male character I created wants her to have a foster sibling (possible adoption). I chose "hire services > LMS foster family network > Check the Foster family network for foster kids. I have a young boy I am currently fostering in the family, and he has pink eyes and red hair which looks a little odd to me. I know you can't fix it in CAS because foster kids typically "live alone" with no actual families and they are typically "not in world". I thought maybe you guys would have any tips how to fix it either with MCCC or another mod. Thanks for the help in advance :blush: it's greatly appreciated.

PS: Sorry if I wrote too much info, this is the first discussion I've created on here :lol:

Comments

• Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    I don't play with this Mod but, in the description, it says that the Sim will be in Household Management. I would think that you could enter any lot and enable the cas.fulleditmode cheat, exit the lot, and then open the foster Sim's Household and make your changes.

• SamlishSamlish Posts: 232 Member
    edited July 2019
    I actually figured it out, I managed to change his hair with the LMS Foster family "plan outfit" option. I originally couldn't change his eyes without cas.fulleditmode enabled but I used cas.fulleditmode and I changed his eyes too. He now has gorgeous blue/green eyes and blonde hair <3

Picture of him :blush:https://prnt.sc/ofjw2u

Thank you @Bananas_45 for helping with this! It wouldn't let me edit him without a teen-elder in the household. The foster kid is a toddler in his own "not in world" household with no teen-elder.
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,775 Member
    Samlish wrote: »

He's a cute little bugger! I am so glad you were able to give him the makeover you wanted.
    Thanks @Bananas_45 ! I adopted him and named him Owen :blush: