Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek

Comments

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I meant the spinning wheel, @aussiekarima

• aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Yes it is one of the two links!
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Thanks @IvoryButterfly. You are one of the Simmers I have thought of as I build as I know you like the medieval style as well. :)

I might put a link to your post @aussiekarima in my OP so it's easier to find. If you find other stuff, then continue to put the links in that post. Thanks.
    ~ OK, will do @sawdust
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Part five of my Medieval Makeover of Willow Creek takes us to the wealthy end of town (the neighbourhood where the Goth's live by default). This area is filled with merchants and artisans. Beginning on the 30 x 40 lot next door to the Goths and working our way clockwise around the area, we begin with ....

More pictures here.

Medieval Town Houses.
    These are two separate 1 bedroom residences on the one lot with a large garden area at the rear with gazebo for entertaining and an observatory. @Jendowoz0612 (Origin ID Jendowoz) has created two households for this lot, the widow artist Madeleine McNally and the Chinese alchemist Da Cheng.

Cq9Vm9S.jpg

6KNeyKc.jpg
    6sZF0PP.png

The Merchant's Home is across the road on the other 30 x 40 lot and is the home of a wealthy merchant. It has four bedrooms the master being on the third floor. It also has a private study loft with access from the master bedroom for taking care of business. Out the back are the stables with tack room and these are divided off form the gardens and gazebo area. Jendowoz has created the Abera family for this home complete with stable cat.

g23DZPd.jpg

7UsrFb3.jpg

Next door on the 20 x 30 lot is the Physic's House complete with basement clinic, living area on the first floor, two bedrooms on the second and a utility/games room in the tower. Jendowoz has created the Benedetti couple for this lot.

fOEmrCH.jpg

BK32yQm.jpg

Lastly, across the road on the other 20 x 30 lot is Nantythe House. This has three bedrooms on the second level with one being set up as a writer's study. Can be easily converted back to bedroom. First floor comprises entry, living, dining and kitchen. Out back is a pergola and stabling. Jendowoz has created the Dowager Countess of Nantythe Lady Jayne, art lover and patron to poet bard Geoffery Chaucer.

4SOlmde.jpg

bqKkuAz.jpg

Don't forget, to see Jendowoz's creations you will need to have the CC box checked as she uses a default eye colour replacement. The CC will not be downloaded with the households so if you're a little iffy on CC don't worry.

My Gallery Profile here.
    edited June 2019
    Allensandro and Constance discussing future medical breakthroughs

ys72iw9.png

Madeleine McNally endulging in her favourite pastime

p1Rjqou.png

Madeleine and Da having a discussion. Madeleine couldn't quite understand him with the language barrier but they managed to communicate.

RgO2TmT.png

"A spot of chess young man!"

dfsVcCd.png

"How are the horses, Master Chaucer? I trust they are being well looked after."(Drew her hand, it had disappeared into the dress LOL)

PsoJIFO.png

Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

Looks great @Jendowoz0612 Especially like seeing the horses in the stables. :) (btw Chaucer, not Mowbray ;) gotcha! hehe)
    sawdust wrote: »
    Looks great @Jendowoz0612 Especially like seeing the horses in the stables. :) (btw Chaucer, not Mowbray ;) gotcha! hehe)

Oh yes, the alliteration got me going, LOL :p Fixed it now.

edited June 2019
    ~ This fan mad Pack has many Medieval CC in it! I do not know if it will help! But I think the CC & builds are amazing but I love yours more @sawdust
    ~ It is HERE
    ~ This amazing stuff mostly from TSM Sims 3 converted by Zx-Ta on Tumblr: HERE
    Post edited by aussiekarima on
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif

Thanks @aussiekarima. I already have a lot of Zx-Ta stuff. It's all good. :)
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,957 Member
    Beautiful work yet again you two!
    Thanks, @JojoMOMSTER for your kind words. <3

The final piece of my makeover. This is where the Lewis household live by default. It has the castle on the large 50x50 lot and the Training Grounds on the smaller lot.

See more pictures here.

Grandham Castle is home to the Queen and her entourage. Once again @Jendowoz0612 (Origin ID: Jendowoz) has created the Sims for this lot. The castle has 5 levels with the dungeon at the lowest level and the royal suite at the top. The kitchen is in the basement and also has three servant quarters. The entry level comprises throne room, ballroom and main dining hall. The second level has two bedrooms and two bathrooms as well as a balcony overlooking the throne room and a games room. The third level has the royal suite along with two guest suites. There is also the royal study leading out onto the royal balcony. The grounds has stables, flower garden, vegetable and fruit tree garden and fountain area for relaxing.

NuZZAC1.jpg
    ElyIu6l.jpg

Castle Household comprises the following:

Queen Helena the Third; Advisor Gerald Aldritch; Knight Protector Sir Gareth Alston; Lady in Waiting Katarina Raisa; Cooks Maureen Payton and Cade Beval and Royal Gamekeeper Bernard Parker with his dog Duke.

n981c86.jpg
    2uEQsZ5.jpg
    eSK66zF.jpg

Training Ground for all the wannabe knights has archery (dartboards) grounds and training dummies (punching bags) as well as a swimmable pond. You can also cook up a feast on the grill or play a game of chess in the pavillion.

jLbNYiQ.jpg
    Looks awesome, @sawdust, you've really outdone yourself this time. Fabulous lots and I enjoyed making the Sims to match. <3<3

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    Wow, that's so cool
    jzZP0sJ.png
    edited July 2019
    Thank you, @Irishsong it was fun making the Sims to fit the different lots. :)

• DewmausDewmaus Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Jendowoz0612 said:
    > Sure, they are here...
    >
    > Farm Animals by Severinka
    >
    > Her horses are here...and I used them in the stable
    >
    > Horses by Severinka
    >
    > Brittpinkiesims does excellent zoo animals that she converted from Zoo Tycoon, @sawdust that I put in your zoo you made a while back. You can find them here...
    >
    > Zoo animals by brittpinkiesims

any chance you have a working link to the zoo animal set by brittpinksims ? I cannot seem to find one anywhere.. all dead links
    edited August 2019
    You're right, @Dewmaus that link was working before, now it's a dead link. All I can do is send them to you myself in a zipped file if you would like me to.
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

If you would like me to, @Dewmaus let me know.

• buffyballoonbuffyballoon Posts: 67 Member
    Hi guys, I love to see you're still going with this project! I found a mod you might like which takes out all the modern-day clutter out of the worlds. It looks like an amazing mod!! Here's the link if you want to check it out: https://pandorasimbox.tumblr.com/post/186961042163/timeless-version-1-a-world-decluttering-mod-if
    sup.

giphy.gif
    Thank you so much, @buffyballoon, I'm sure Sawdust will like this idea also. <3

• silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Just saw this thread and was really impressed! Both of you are super creative - I'm amazed at how you're able to get ordinary clothes/items (like the punching bag thing) work with the medieval look.
    Thanks, @silentcyborg most appreciated. Yes @sawdust is a very talented builder B)