Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The City Life~A Bachelorette Challenge {CLOSED}

nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
Your sim is longing for love, and they are ready to find it. So, they decided to sign up for the Bachelorette! The Bachelorette herself will not be revealed until the day after we have all of our contestants, but I'm sure that all seven of the lucky chosen Sims will be happy with who might end up being their wife! Let the games begin!
Rules
Please only submit male Sims. Unfortunately for the lovely ladies, this Bachelorette is straight.

Please only use the following packs: City Living, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Vampires, and Bowling Night Stuff. These are the only packs I own, as of now. The list will NOT be updated.

Vampire and Mermaid Sims are welcome, along with humans. As stated above, I don't own Get To Work, so no aliens.

The contest will end at 12:00 PM Mountain Standard Time on July 16th, 2019, or as soon as the Contestants List is full.

Please create the new sim FROM SCRATCH. Do not use a sim already in your world, or a sim on the gallery (unless you put it on the gallery)\

You can submit up to TWO sims only. Unless needed, one will be out on Standby and the other in Contestants.

Have fun!
Contestants
1.Alexander Harkins
2.Yosef Caliente
3.Ace Buchanan
4.Paxton Barlow
5.Caradoc Fox
6.Brent Stone
7.Finnegan Monroe

Replacements
1.Nathan Li
2.Marc Stone
funny-gifs20.gif

Post edited by nerdfashion on

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I can get you two sims within the next few days!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

My sims are up with the hashtag #nerdfashion. They don't have cc but you'll have to include custom content to see them due to my eye and skin defaults. My ID is Blu3Glasses.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    I might submit a sim for this
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thanks @citysimmer! I might modify them just a tiny bit so that they look nice without the defaults, but that'll be it.

Edit: I can't seem to find them on the gallery. I searched both the # and your Origin ID. You may have only saved them to your library on accident.
    Post edited by nerdfashion on
    funny-gifs20.gif

Thanks @citysimmer! I might modify them just a tiny bit so that they look nice without the defaults, but that'll be it.

Edit: I can't seem to find them on the gallery. I searched both the # and your Origin ID. You may have only saved them to your library on accident.

Did you go to advanced and check "include custom content"? If you did and you still don't see them I'll try again
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

citysimmer wrote: »

Did you go to advanced and check "include custom content"? If you did and you still don't see them I'll try again

Oh, nope. I completely forgot :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I have made a sim for this...

Name of Sim: Paxton Barlow
    Origin ID: vanpelt81
    Bio: Paxton Barlow is the farm raised cowboy that aspires to be a country music star, which is one of the reasons why he has came on The Bachelorette. Though a charmer, Paxton has broken a lot of hearts, many of them claiming that he is self absorbed & mean. Also, Paxton isn't a fan of dealing with children.

Paxton Barlow can be found with the hashtags #nerdfashion #CityLife #TheBachelorette
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2019
    ETA: Ok I uploaded both my boys. I don't know if you want a little bio or something but I had a go (by the way these pictures are of their 'madeover' selves):

1. Yosef Caliente
    jVU7t7j.png?1
    Traits: Self-assured, kleptomaniac, materialistic

Yosef likes nice things. Yosef likes expensive things. With his handsome face and charming demeanour, Yosef is used to getting what he wants. And when he doesn't get what he wants (which is rare), Yosef takes it.

The son of Dina Caliente, Yosef never knew his father; all Yosef knows about him is that he was a vampire who liked to take more than just plasma from his preferred prey - mortal women. But Yosef is thankful to his father for one thing: his vampiric inheritance and the power that it brings with it. When you can open any door with a single word, when you can disappear into a cloud of mist, when you can control the minds of those around you, it is very easy to get whatever you want whenever you want it. Did I mention that Yosef likes expensive things?

2. Finnegan Monroe
    4WUjkVU.png?1
    Traits: genius, goofball, outgoing.

Finnegan is not like most other vampires. Other vampires are so serious and dull, but Finnegan likes to laugh. Other vampires eschew all contact with humans (outside of mealtimes) but Finnegan has cultivated a large group of human friends and prefers to derive his sustenance from other less alive sources. Other vampires are, quite frankly, stuck somewhere in the 18th Century. But Finnegan loves modern technology - he takes apart computers to see how they work, plays video games and has taught himself programming.

Nope, Finnegan is not like other vampires. But sometimes, just sometimes, being different gets lonely.

Gallery ID: thisisarealpainx
    Post edited by MaggieMarley on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @nerdfashion - I didn't know you were having a casting call...I will most definitely submit a sim. Please hold a spot for me. Thanks :)
    edited July 2019
    Is the from scratch rule flexible at all? I have two vampire boys but I’ve had them on the gallery for a while.

Finnegan:
    U5fcqhF.png?2

Yosef:
    EakMZjP.png?1

They both have more than just the packs you own on them, unfortunately. Yosef has no skills or anything but Finnegan has quite a few skills and vampire perks.

My gallery id is thisisarealpainx

@MaggieMarley that's alright. Would you mind adding the #nerdfashion or #TheCityLife to them so I could find them? You have a lot of sims up.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @nerdfashion - I didn't know you were having a casting call...I will most definitely submit a sim. Please hold a spot for me. Thanks :)

Spot in each list reserved (I don't know how many sims you'll make, so...)
    funny-gifs20.gif

@nerdfashion I’ll reupload them with those tags. Give me a moment though - I’m going to try and make them over with only the packs that you have :)
    @nerdfashion I’ll reupload them with those tags. Give me a moment though - I’m going to try and make them over with only the packs that you have :)

Thanks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited July 2019
    @nerdfashion I uploaded them. Hopefully you can find them. I also updated my original post with a little biography for each of them.

@nerdfashion I uploaded them. Hopefully you can find them. I also updated my original post with a little biography for each of them.

I found them. Thanks!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Oh, @VanPelt81 I'm so sorry I didn't see your post! I'll add your sim right now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

Okay, now we have exactly seven sims up there, so I'm going to go ahead and set a deadline.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited July 2019
    Here we go. Tagged him #nerdfashion

OriginID: SoulGal7
    Sim: Ace Buchanan
    Aspiration: Beach Life Traits: Music Lover, Creative, Bro
    Bio: Ace has lived all his life in Sulani looking for the perfect wave. He hadn't found it yet. Maybe it was time for a change. He saw a flyer for a Bachelorette Challenge in the city in need of some single bachelors. And he was available! Free digs, free food, heck ya! And maybe he'd find a gidget to share his surfboard with. #surfer no cc

Check him out here.

ace-surfer.png
    edited July 2019
    @MaggieMarley awwwww Yosef! I was going to submit a boy or two for this challenge anyway but you submitting the son of one of mine is just as good <3
    Caradoc Fox (ID: afai1261)
    7iJ9Unz.png
    Genius, Good, Bookworm

Caradoc is a young Irish scholar currently studying the history of his native country. He has always felt overshadowed by his twin brother Tadhg, who also just so happens to be a full fifteen minutes older than him. Maybe it's because Caradoc is cursed with bad eyesight and went the scholarly route, while Tadhg prefers nothing more than a good surf or workout.

Includes #nerdfashion #BacheloretteChallenge #TheCityLife
    Thanks for your entry @afai1261
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'll be back...
    edited July 2019
    @afai1261 he’s one of the best looking sims I’ve had born in my game! All thanks to Prosper of course :) I thought he deserved a shot at love since I haven’t had a chance to play him yet. I love Caradoc!
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @nerdfashion I have uploaded to sims for you to consider. They are brothers.

Brent Stone
    JKJYTA9.png?1

He is a creative sim who loves music and is quite the romantic.

And his brother Marc

TeEeebp.png?1

Unlike his brother Marc is more the active outdoorsy type and often laughs at his brother's romantic dreams. Marc can be the jealous type.

Both brothers are extremely competitive and want to be the one to meet and charm the bachelorette. Please help me end their sibling rivalry. :smile:

My gallery id is beckablitz (i have used your hashtags listed above)

Their gallery name is : stone brothers

edited July 2019
    Aw, @Becka28 they're both so cute! Now I want to add both of them to the list! Alas, today is the due date (yes, I know it's the 16th, I changed it because I just wanna get this over with). Later today I'm gonna have to post a poll to choose- Nathan Li, Finnegan Monroe, or Marc Stone?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Everyone's sims are sooo cute :)