Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

███ ADDENBROOKE, NEW BETA READY + lots of pics pg31

1141516171820...Next

Comments

• MATZMATZ Posts: 1,854 New Member
    edited May 2013
    This world is so perfect
  • ShangriiShangrii Posts: 281 New Member
    edited May 2013
    MATZ wrote:
    This world is so perfect
    I'm so glad you're enjoying it! <3
  • KosmoKhaosKosmoKhaos Posts: 21 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Omg this is gorgeous! :shock:
  • HPowellHPowell Posts: 5 New Member
    edited June 2013
    After downloading, installing and spending the better part of yesterday in this world I've come to the conclusion that I can't play in it. Why? Well there's just so much going on! My Sim died because I ignored them in favour of exploring and forgot I had freewill turned off. This is going to be a brilliant world to play...once I've explored enough to be able to focus on my Sims of course. :)
  • juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    edited June 2013
    Wonderfull landscaping, very beautyfull world. Thankyou so much
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi, whats the status on this world? Is it finalized yet?
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • vickigohvickigoh Posts: 326 Member
    edited June 2013
    This world is very well done. Look realistic and details really cool. Can't wait the final copy to be completed..
  • vermesbryvermesbry Posts: 38
    edited July 2013
    This looks great.. Looking forward to a final version.
  • mamirimamiri Posts: 75 Member
    edited July 2013
    Your World is wonderful to play. There will be a version for Addenbrooke IP?
  • liquidyliquidy Posts: 127 Member
    edited August 2013
    Well-deserved BUMP!
    I live under a rock so I just downloaded the beta version and I'll get to playing it soon. I honestly can't wait. Thanks so much for sharing this!!!
  • naglebethnaglebeth Posts: 2
    edited November 2013
    This thread needs a real bump! Shangrii, Addenbrooke looks absolutely fantastic. How's the beta testing going? :-)
  • RawrKiwiRawrKiwi Posts: 9
    edited January 2014
    bump
  • itsaprilXDitsaprilXD Posts: 642 Member
    edited January 2014
    AS SOON AS I GET MY NEW COMPUTER I'M SO DOWNLOADING IT AGAIN.
    My mac can never handle it so i'm only ever able to explore for a few minutes ;(
  • gh0ulgh0ul Posts: 26
    edited January 2014
    Oh, I hope the finished version of this world will be released! Such an excellent piece of work! Hope you are well Shangrii, and that you will come back here whenever you have the chance. :-)
  • Matin19neo93Matin19neo93 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited January 2014
    I LOVE this world! I hope you have some more verisions posted soon!
  • YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited January 2014
    I love the look of the central park you've posted on pge 31. Well done, nice work :thumbup:
  • CaptainTHPS4CaptainTHPS4 Posts: 1,466 Member
    edited March 2014
    Wow, this world looks amazing!! Stumbled upon some pictures of this world on Tumblr and I'm excited to see the final version! :D
    My YouTube Channel!
    youtube.com/IronSeagull
  • KikionparasKikionparas Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited April 2014
    You have done an AWESOME job! I'm incredibly picky when it comes to worlds, but from what I've seen in the pics, yours looks amazing. The terrain painting looks spectacular. Just downloaded it and will hopefully test later today!
  • NoirranNoirran Posts: 393 Member
    edited April 2014
    Hi, I've been testing your world and I really really love. So much to explore and so much detail. The only problem I have run into is the same one I always run into with apartments, the NPC's getting stuck. With the high rises they don't stay stuck,but I did make only the ground floor doors npc doors. With the townhouses they are staying stuck. I'm going to have no NPC doors on those to see if that helps.

I love the festival field and outdoor market. Can't wait to explore more!

Edit: After exploring tonight this is what I found:

1.The Festival lot during Summer and Fall has some balloons placed in the middle of the entrance. Even using "go here" my sim had a hard time entering the lot, she wouldn't leave the lot until I deleted the balloons. Also there are eggs in common mode that sims pick up and it resets them.
    2. Sims are unable to enter the Crumplebury Pub due to the parking spots and sign by the street. I deleted the sign and they were able to enter no problem.
    3. I couldn't harvest the plants at Science Corp Greenhouses but I guess this was intentional?
    4. There is a buckthorn tree in the cemetery to the left of the entrance that is sticking through the fence. My sim got stuck here and wouldn't move. I had to teleport her out.
    5. I took "make NPC door" off of the extra doors in all the townhomes/apartments. In the highrise apartments I only left the doors on the ground floor as NPC doors. I noticed a big reduction in stuck sim messages by Overwatch after doing this.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lilrosaleenlilrosaleen Posts: 92 Member
    This is such a beautiful world. Every time I come back to play the Sims 3 again, I remember it fondly.
  • LPentLPent Posts: 147 Member
    The link to the CC is down; is there an alternative to download it?
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    edited July 2019
    If you mean the cornices? try here - https://www.liquidsims.com/downloads/ts3/awesims-downloads-sets/

Necro'd post will be closed..uh oh...
  • columbia93columbia93 Posts: 319 Member
    Shangrii wrote: »
    screenshot11nz.jpg

screenshot16fry.jpg

150 years ago, a meteor struck Addenbrooke turning a small sleepy town into a bustling city almost overnight. Tradition has been replaced with technology, and only a few rocks seem to remain of the sacred place Addenbroke used to be.

Although seen as a freak accident, ancestors of the original townsfolk, and adventurous newcomers believe a stranger truth; that it was not a meteor at all, but an invasion. There have always been crop circles and other weird occurences in Addenbrooke, but that was all just rubbish... wasn't it?

THIRD BETA LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?enjr9dsc37wurer

Bonus happy cat!
    screenshot6om.jpg

I tried the "Third Beta Link" above but it doesn't appear to be working. Am I missing the post with the updated download? With 20 pages, I assumed the link would be in the first post....Thanks! Lovely world - would love to add it to my others.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    Thanks Columbia!

• ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Does this world have an associated save file?