Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 bands , and Singers

I want bands ,and singers

I want that we can start a band.Decide what style band it is. Able to go to gigs s,and go to concerts. Able to do interviews, and sign autographs.

Comments

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I'd like them for kids and teens. It would be so fun for them to make a band with their friends.
  • FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    I'd like that if it came with a singer aspiration and career as well.
  • GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    I would love bands to make a return... or even just the ability for my sims to be able to have a jam session with each other. I have a small sim family at the moment. Father is great with guitar, Mother is great with the piano, and... the teen daughter is great with violin and doing well with singing. Just wish they'd bring the drums/bass back. Maybe even add some new instruments into the game. IRL: I started with a Tenor Saxophone during 4th grade. Throughout the years, self taught... now, I can play the clarinet, flute, ocarina, currently working with the Guitar and even a violin and keyboard. On the down low, though... the violin and keyboard/piano is going slow. My hands just don't seem to cooperate with me with those. :D
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    they need to add feature to jam together first, currently we cant, sims with guitar and another sim with piano cannot play the same song together in unison.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • tHe_silent_HtHe_silent_H Posts: 28 Member
    Imo this should of been part of get famous with a rock/popstar active career(and a drums skill/object)
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    The pack that includes this is an automatic purchase from me the moment it's made. More instruments, more music genres, electric guitars making a return, clubs specifically being bands, obviously more rock/goth/punk/metal clothes available, and then some.