Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Build Your Bundle

GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
I was just wondering, is Island Living available for the Build Your Bundle? Post on this forums would suggest that it is, but... when I try to go into Build Your Bundle I get this message:

Bundling not available:
You're quite the collector! Because you own so much content for The Sims 4 already, we can't create a totally new bundle for you at this time. Please check out our individual packs to grab something new.

I contacted EA Help, which didn't really help... this is what they said.

After looking at your account, it does appear you have all the Expansions that available in the Bundle area right now. I believe the only one you do not have is the Island Living Expansion but that is too new to be apart of the Bundles yet. Usually an Expansion has to be released for 2 months before it is available in the Bundle. There are special offers right now for the other items though if you look for the SimSale going on right now.

Now, I have read post here in the forums... that say they was able to bundle the Island Living Expansion. So, I don't understand. Could it be due to the sale going on right now that is making the bundling unavailable, or... is it something else?

PS: I do not own the Island Living Expansion. I also do not currently own 3 of the Game Packs and 3 of the Stuff Packs. So, I do meet the requirements for the Build Your Bundle.
With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see

Comments

• SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    From what I've seen elsewhere on the forum, the option to bundle IL didn't work the last time during a sale. Since there's a sale going on right now, maybe that's why you can't do it?

Other solutions that worked for some people were clearing your browser cache or going to the Origin website in incognito mode.
  • GothicKing13GothicKing13 Posts: 47 Member
    I've never actually tried Building a Bundle during a sale, that's what I was thinking might of been the reason. As for cache. I've cleared Origin's Cache files and restarted my computer twice and tried 2 different browsers also while incognito on one of them. I'll wait till the sale is over and try again. Thanks for the info, my friend! :)
    With every deed, you are sowing a seed... though, the harvest you may not see
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    I've done bundles during sales before and they were discounted from the bundle price, but haven't tried in awhile. I have all the game packs I want, and all the stuff packs, so I was unable to get IL in a bundle to try though.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    As you have noticed, it's not possible to create a bundle with The Sims 4 Island Living right now as there's currently a sale on The Sims 4, but Island Living is not included in that sale.

The Sims 4 Island Living will be included into the Build Your Bundle tool again once the sale ends on July 18th.
  • BlessedLunarBlessedLunar Posts: 1 New Member
    Im trying to buy Get to Work, Parenthood, and Laundry Day from the Build-a-Bundle. Right now it costs 49.98 but when I try to finalize my purchase with my EA wallet that has $50 on it, it charges $53.48 instead of the set price. Why?
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Im trying to buy Get to Work, Parenthood, and Laundry Day from the Build-a-Bundle. Right now it costs 49.98 but when I try to finalize my purchase with my EA wallet that has $50 on it, it charges $53.48 instead of the set price. Why?

Tax, probably.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Are games allowed to be bundled as soon as they are released?

I am planning to bundle university, RoM, and Moschino.
  • SassyCassy420SassyCassy420 Posts: 1 New Member
    Will University be included in the bundle?? I am for sure gonna buy University. I went to preorder it and tried to include it in a bundle. It wasn't there. So my question is. Do I just preorder the game now? Or should I wait to see if it's included in the make your own bundle deal for $49.98?
    Love to know ahead of time. Thanks!