Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played TS4?

Comments

• Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    3000-10000 hours
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    5032 since launch as of the time of this post.

30,000 hours? How is that even possible?

I've heard of people leaving the game going for days and weeks at a time, without shutting down at all. I imagine they have numbers like that, but it's not really hours played, it's hours the game has been running, in that case.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    DorothyDorothy Posts: 62 Member
    Over 30000 hours
    i havent count them tbt but i guess out of online i have over 30000 lmao.
    But as for online recently its says 98 and thas because im creating and uploading. hahahaha.....ahahahhaha
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    3000-10000 hours
    5570 per Origin, from release. I've played almost everyday and that includes a move from the west coast of the US to the east coast...had to get my sim time in. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    300-1000 hours
    395 right now.
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    1000-3000 hours
    1952 hours but I don't play every day and sometimes I don't play for months. And I sometimes play offline so those hours aren't counted :)
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited March 2019
    3000-10000 hours
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    5032 since launch as of the time of this post.

30,000 hours? How is that even possible?

I've heard of people leaving the game going for days and weeks at a time, without shutting down at all. I imagine they have numbers like that, but it's not really hours played, it's hours the game has been running, in that case.

FYI, you would have had to have your game running for approximately 3 years, 6 months to accrue over 30,000 hours. There are 8,760 hours in a non-leap year. One would essentially have to have left the game running from launch on September 2, 2014 all the way through March 2, 2018.
  • Options
    XxEmoDreamerxXXxEmoDreamerxX Posts: 25 Member
    100-300 hours
    I got TS4 as a Christmas present from my mom which just happened to be the night my Guinea Pig died. I have terrible anxiety and ive always been a huge gamer, so The Sims is a perfect distraction to help me with all of my problems. Surprisingly, I only have 211 hours though because my laptop broke for almost a whole year and I just recently got it working a few months ago. Those hours are gonna start adding up quickly because summer break isn't even half over yet 😂
  • Options
    XxEmoDreamerxXXxEmoDreamerxX Posts: 25 Member
    100-300 hours
    But now that I think about it I probably have about 250 because I play offline a lot. I don't think it counts hours when playing offline
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    300-1000 hours
    Just edging into the 300-1000 range. Origin informs me that I have put in 343 hours so far on TS4.

That's since the recent free Base Game giveaway, so rather a lot, really!
  • Options
    PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    300-1000 hours
    I'm at 659 hours according to Origin - most of those hours accumulated around the release of City Living. :)
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    300-1000 hours
    According to Origin, I have played for 968 hours. One should think it would be more after 5 years, but I've had a few periods where I haven't touched the game for months or even a year. xD
  • Options
    CinnabonPillowCinnabonPillow Posts: 6 New Member
    A little over 860 I believe.
  • Options
    DyingLightDyingLight Posts: 309 Member
    300-1000 hours
    759, I'm so addicted :heart:
  • Options
    LairaLaira Posts: 39 Member
    300-1000 hours
    veronica55 wrote: »
    HalloMolli wrote: »
    Not bad, not bad at all:

fjwkcsiw.png

Edit: DIE Sims 4 >:)o:)

LOL @ the unfortunate artikel for the name of the game. Why couldn't it be 'der sims' or 'das sims'?

Because Sims is the plural form, and for that you use "die".
  • Options
    HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    1000-3000 hours
    1700 but its probably more. I have been playing since Sims 4 was released but the hour tracker didn't always track time spent in CAS and build mode and I'm mostly a builder
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • Options
    ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    3000-10000 hours
    Just over 5k hours. I've been playing on and off pretty regularly since its release in 2014.
  • Options
    LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    300-1000 hours
    But that's on my newer pc only. I don't know how many I had on the original.
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    300-1000 hours
    200-300 hours I think. I've had the game since release.
    He/Him
  • Options
    JPsimmerJPsimmer Posts: 109 Member
    30-100 hours
    I’ve had the game since release. Unfortunately I just can’t play this game for very long. Probably spent way too many hours in older versions though
  • Options
    luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    This makes me feel better about my life thank you all 😅 I haven't checked my hours recently because I felt it was "too much"
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    1000-3000 hours
    Considering I've only had the game since February, over 1k hours is... not sure if impressive or if I need to get a life. :/
  • Options
    phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    1000-3000 hours
    1994 hours. It counts build time, right? It seems like it should be more than that. I'm getting shown up by someone who's had the game less than a year. ;) I've had it since release.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Options
    irishluck1986irishluck1986 Posts: 309 Member
    1000-3000 hours
    Mine has been stuck at 491! I dint know why because I have played well over that!
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    3000-10000 hours
    1994 hours. It counts build time, right? It seems like it should be more than that. I'm getting shown up by someone who's had the game less than a year. ;) I've had it since release.

If origin is online and the game is running, it counts time, even if you are sitting on the main menu.

Mac users have had issues with their hours being tracked.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    1000-3000 hours
    I've only had the game for 6 months, and I have played 2245 hours...
    funny-gifs20.gif