Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bare Your Fangs! Vampire Pictures, Stories and Gameplay Advice Please

Comments

• JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Patch broke dark meditation.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    JACKIEJOY wrote: »
    Patch broke dark meditation.

Here's a mod fix for it, found in this thread. Thank you @Galactrix

Also the capture UI option for taking screenshots is broken - tried in modded and vanilla saves
    So I may or may not have access to a PC that plays TS4 on Ultra graphics, so had to do a photoshoot of some of my fave vamp boys decked out in alpha CC <3
    my6Il66.jpg
    abTAocC.jpg
    tQPIjhU.jpg
    oNEDzWX.jpg
    7aRlpYK.jpg

G01RTpI.jpg
    G0Yr2Nt.jpg
    LHEzBW6.jpg
    QEFDYEc.jpg

gRVXeO4.jpg
    jTxmbyN.jpg
    ixEf1Qg.jpg
    mDeFFwI.jpg
  • NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    @afai1261 Holy heckfire Idris and Callum...but especially Idris! YUM! <3<3<3
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • CrazyNinjaCrazyNinja Posts: 24 Member
    hi all! I’ve been lurking around on this thread for a while and it’s so cool to see people who enjoy playing with vampires as much as I do :)

you all make beautiful sims and write amazing stories!! Once I become a full member I’ll be sure to share a few of my favorites! anyway, just wanted to say that everyone here is so creative and this is a really great thread :)
  • DreamOperatorDreamOperator Posts: 241 Member
    I posted these guys a few months ago, but I now have a couple of new pictures of my two favorite vampires!

Jasper:

sgaevq3.png

Jasper "enjoying" the beach:

Jz6AyM6.png

And Clayton:

UHOSuhN.png

• FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hey, so, Vlad is a scientist in one of my saves and cloned himself.
    4rOqnCO.pngyOz7Ob7.pngPn6FhtJ.png
    The clone's name is "Stetson," which I don't know how I feel about, and wants to be a super parent, which is convenient since Vlad recently had a kid that he very much doesn't want to take care of lmao.
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
    edited July 2020
    @kirivian and anyone else who follows my stories/blog:
    Stars and the Sun has been updated.
    [
    Post edited by NyteRose on
  • mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    Meet my newest Vampire Nicolette Patrick. I wanted her to be a vampire from the start, but I did the "Black Widow" challenge with her and had to make her one after I was done.
    ODaMSIi.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    What's better than one smoking hot redheaded evil vampire queen? Two smoking hot redheaded evil vampire queens :love:
    I was fooling around in CAS a couple weeks ago and created a vampire boy named Adeon Phoenix with the theme of fire.
    i9Q6GIY.png

I genderbent him today for fun and the resulting sim seriously made me catch my breath. She is absolutely gorgeous. Renamed Aoibhinn (can be pronounced either 'ay+von', 'eve+een' or 'eve+in'), I instantly married her to my evil version of Morgan Fyres (cause fire? and phoenixes? get it?)
    6gycZPg.jpg
    w1E6HdI.jpg
    7uJmbeE.png
    kgUqvmP.png
    IEmeb6f.png
    lobB1Kj.png
    gpj4NYa.png
    PEaGtYI.png
    tH9wrlD.png
    Ak7RE0T.png
    fYfghyb.png
    aba56tO.png

So I guess Morgan is bisexual now, like me :D
    Here are a few more of my vamps.
    Silas Victor
    jH5u5xo.png
    Doyle Dunkan
    LrsihQH.png
    Fieryn Count
    T8Y1RaO.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
    More pics of my beauty Nicolette Patrick
    GskQJDa.png
    gz5cw9A.png
    qHcJUEz.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
    @Goosey Thank you!
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Laura_JonesLaura_Jones Posts: 485 Member
    @kirivian Happy BYF birthday. Thank you for creating a space that I felt welcome and at home in... you already know what this place means to me... and what you mean to me too. :3<3
    @kirivian Happy 1st Anniversary to BYF! Thanks for making such a fun place for all of us who love vampires. <3
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    edited August 2019
    Goodness, my Vatores live such quiet lives in comparison!

1ecmjb4.png

In my play, they were turned pretty recently, and I used a version from the Gallery that had their points/levels reset to zero. Caleb has only just made it back up to Master level and has gained sunlight immunity, which he's pretty happy about. He is not thrilled about being a vampire and tries to be as 'normal' as possible - hanging out with his friends in Windenburg (I've switched his aspiration to Friend of the World until I get him to Grand Master and he can learn Tamed Thirst), going clubbing...

ZBg48rB.png

...playing video games, watching TV (so much cooking channel!), and hanging out with Lilith in general...

AzzbbTf.png

...and hanging out with his boyfriend, Johnny Zest.

CYO7LZd.png
    XGCJaM2.png

...also sometimes picking fights with Johnny's mother.

LDwHMPe.png

Lilith has been a lot quieter. Aside from training to become stronger, she's also been working on her art! (My icon is one of her earlier works.)

JbhhugQ.png

She actually does have the artist aspiration now, since the Vampire Family one kind of bothered me a little. Ah well. She's also joined the Powerhouse club and is ridiculously buff. Pictured: Lilith standing next to my main (who is more or less going "you could snap me like a twig and tbh I'm kind of into that". He's also one of Caleb's best friends).

KL4gE5M.png

Eventual plan for Caleb is to have him do the master chef aspiration as well and start writing cookbooks. For Lilith, it's to focus more on her art, and also to get to Grand Master and overthrow Vlad. He's goin' down!
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    It has been so long since I posted anything here, but I finally have an update on Cailtyn, Wilson, and Noelle. Apollo and his wife Charity recently died, so Noelle (Caitlyn's teenage daughter) and her cousin, Cosmo, are living alone in the Old Salt House (unless you count all the pets and ghosts). Caitlyn offered to have Noelle move in with her and Wilson (her brother), and Apollo's older sisters also offered to let them stay with them, but Noelle and Cosmo want to try living on their own, as they'll be aging up soon and starting the next chapter of their lives.

Caitlyn and Wilson have decided that they don't want what happened to them to ever happen to anyone else in the family, and now that the generation that despised them is gone, they can finally start building relationships with the rest of the family. She and Wilson have offered to take in any unwanted children anyone in the family may find themselves with, especially if the child is occult. So far, this has only been an issue once, but the kid went to his aunt rather than to Caitlyn and Wilson. Caitlyn is also considering having another child. Noelle is almost an adult now, and she'd like to add to her family and hopes that this time things will turn out a little better. I just have to choose her next partner. One of her current lovers is actually the father of niece's son and a fellow vampire. The other is the son of Caleb Vatore and also a vampire. I'd also like to try resurrecting Wilson's husband, but I don't think I can because I don't have his urn.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
    A quick update, Caitlyn (and Wilson) now live in Straud Mansion with one of Caitlyn's lovers because she ended up pregnant. They now have a daughter, Celeste. Ashaya, Wilson's dead husband, still contacts him from time to time, so the next time he does I plan to move him in and then move him and Wilson out so they can start over. I want them to eventually get married again and adopt a child.
    Gallery ID: floridameerkat
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Gosh, I've missed this thread.

I actually finished my Strangerville playthrough a long time ago, so I'll just.. finish it up in this one post, honestly, I'm tired of having it hold me back from posting more screencaps of their additional shenanigans. I've missed not having to deal with an entire storyline, but I don't like leaving an ongoing story hanging, either. Plus, I took way too many pictures.

Last time we left off, Rune invited Erwin to a.. date to the secret lab, yes. So here we are.

WARNING: LONG
    RITjNbd.png
    SnDm7yT.png
    lhf9kMC.png
    RUNE: Hm. That's odd. I've never seen these before.

5kwwuvr.png
    WVem5HG.png
    RUNE: That sky looks real strange!

F898Lfk.png
    ERWIN: I know right. It's fascinating.

SK6Nk0f.png
    A really sweet trip, overall.

rszcfWc.png
    RUNE: Alright. This is it. No more dilly-dallying, we're going in.

qE2sDiJ.png
    ERWIN: Actually, on a second thought... are you sure this is a good idea?
    RUNE: ...

YeHz20r.png
    RUNE: Probably not... But I owe this to my friends. I'm the one who got them into this mess, anyway. I swore I wouldn't go home without a cure.

dCFXbmB.png
    Xfvb4b7.png
    ERWIN: I've got a bad feeling about this...

LHZIfoh.png
    NzV8G6i.png
    RUNE: Hm... Perhaps.. I could get through to the second door in there if I'm quick enough.

Vm2OiKi.png
    RUNE: HERE GOES NOTHING

XIqW8ZB.png
    kJKq1st.png
    oxaUY4a.png
    ERWIN: Yikes.

FJ29pdF.png
    ERWIN: Are you dead? Talk to me.

Lr0t5ZW.png
    0LACotp.png
    ERWIN: ...I will take that as a yes.

nnklM3O.png
    He continued being like this for the next hour.

v0UcL8j.png
    ERWIN: ....finally back to normal, I see.
    RUNE: Yeah, I don't think I got fully infected yet.
    ERWIN: Well, good.

AD5J5Lu.png
    ERWIN: How can you be sure, though? How would I know you haven't become one of them?
    RUNE: I.. don't think I can hear the plant whispers Morten was describing?
    ERWIN: Is that it? What if there are other factors?
    RUNE: ...
    ERWIN: I do not trust the infected.
    3gIJReZ.png
    EINARR: Well, that's peculiar. These pods have grown.

ZJpfJBy.png
    BAT: What the heck?

YPALWQW.png
    SZlBTVo.png
    BAT: Horrible. Disgusting.

2LOrf0m.png
    RUNE: Huh. It grew even further. Is that a fruit at the top?

vobQ1C4.png
    RUNE: Heh. This blue smoke really reminds me that I need to find a way to get through that one room without getting possessed again.
    BAT: Ah. Those military losers prolly got something. Or the science people. I dunno.
    RUNE: That's a great idea, actually!

qkcJ1Mg.png
    RUNE: Do you, mayhaps, have any idea how to survive the smoke from those poddy plants?
    SCIENTIST: Just hold your breath.
    RUNE: Of course, but, I mean, on a larger scale?
    SCIENTIST: Uh.. yeah, you may need a hazmat suit for that.
    RUNE: Great! So how do i get one?
    SCIENTIST: Alright. Get closer. Listen here....

Q5ww1Ot.png
    RUNE: Greetings. Do you happen to have a spore detector?
    MILITARY PERSON: Well...
    MILITARY: Yes. I do have this one left over, but I'm not giving it to anyone who asks.
    RUNE: Oh?
    MILITARY: Show me that you're serious about this. Please do.. a hundred push-ups.
    RUNE: I'll give you five hundred, honestly.

3Cb0Yfx.png
    MILITARY PERSON: O-oh. Oh. You weren't joking. That's very impressive. Yeah, this is all yours, then. Take it.
    RUNE: Thank you!

IZCx5Mm.png
    L0NyAyk.png
    52a49GT.png
    wfIvwn0.png
    BAT: Rune. What are you doing.
    RUNE: Charging up.
    BAT: Did you... did you seriously go outside? At this hour???
    RUNE: I mean.. I assumed it was cloudy enough-
    MORTEN: What are you guys--
    MORTEN: Oh my god. Rune.
    MORTEN: Why are you doing vampire stuff in the middle of this bar?
    MORTEN: Aren't we supposed to be, like, stealthy about this whole vampire thing???
    RUNE: I mean, you talking about it isn't exactly helping.

8NYmOMR.png
    MORT: Says the guy who's literally, openly, doing dark meditation in the middle of a human bar...
    BAT: HAH, you called it human!!
    MORT: ...did not. I'm human enough. Shut up.

Back at the motel,
    QJzEZuy.png
    RUNE: Any ideas where I could find more of these spore clusters? Searching around town is taking a while.
    KVIKINDI: I dunno, man. Did you try the secret lab?
    RUNE: N... no....
    KVIK: That's like, the source of this plum. I can't believe you didn't check there yet.
    RUNE: For using that tone on me, you're gonna have to join me this time.
    KVIK: What, no??
    RUNE: Come on. I don't want to go there alone. Just this once.
    KVIK: Siiiighs. Alright.
    RUNE: Yeah! Pink team!!
    KVIK: *rolls eyes*

kYwqVkD.jpg
    KVIK: This place is drab.
    RUNE: Shhh.

tN7KDyq.png
    KVIK: No!!! I'm not shushing!!!!!
    RUNE: :I

Xo4WdAY.png
    iptPl5j.png
    J3lFSbq.png
    RUNE: I must admit... You're right, we're finding a lot of this stuff here.
    KVIKINDI: See! I'm amazing! You're welcome.
    KVIKINDI: Actually, tho... your new shirt reminds me!
    KVIKINDI: Teach me how to vampire.
    RUNE: You want me to teach you how to vampire?
    KVIK: Yes.
    RUNE: Alright. First lesson... try demonstrating your mind control.

SIrihdM.jpg
    5vrhdPQ.png
    KVIKINDI: ARGH!!!
    RUNE: Heh. Yeah, backfires are a common rookie mistake.
    KVIKINDI: Don't you freaking act all smug about this, dad #4. I've seen your powers backfire too.
    RUNE: In your dreams, kid.
    KVIKINDI: Ugh, can I go home yet??
    RUNE: Yeah, I think I've collected enough samples to deal with the rest on my own.
    KVIKINDI: Thank you.

7FVMQpf.png
    RUNE: Welp, here I go again....

NBlwvUq.png
    RUNE: Alright, this should be good enough for the sample the scientist needed. I really need that hazmat suit.
    JR4XE8l.png
    RUNE: So, now I have collected enough particles for the scientists to create an effective filter so I can get through the spore room.
    EINARR: Great! When do you think the hazmat suit is arriving?

h05LGDx.png
    RUNE: The scientist said tomorrow. Which is just amazing.

MfaNqU1.png
    EINARR: Apologies, but someone is knocking on the door.
    RUNE: Really?
    EINARR: It's... Erwin.

Veu0JT0.png
    ERWIN: Heeeyyy, what's up!
    RUNE: I've been out collecting spores!
    ERWIN: Wait, wait, wait, no, actually, yeah, this stuff is exactly what I heard outside the door.
    RUNE: Dude... don't eavesdrop on private conversations....
    ERWIN: Sorry, but I gotta know what's going on.

vP54t9E.png
    ERWIN: Like, seriously?
    ERWIN: You went in there AGAIN?!
    RUNE: :neutral:
    ERWIN: Are you out of your MIND????
    RUNE: But--

I9GKTJ7.png
    ERWIN: NO BUTS. You unleashed the infection upon this peaceful town. Look, there's spores floating all over us now! Sooner or later I will become one of them too, and it'll all be your fault.
    RUNE: But why did you join me to the lab, then???
    ERWIN: Dude, I'm a curious guy too. I own the CURIO SHOP. I absolutely LOVE paranormal and supernatural stuff, don't get me wrong!
    ERWIN: I also still love you...
    ERWIN: But look, as soon as the door opened and all the spores started pouring out, I realized we had made a huge mistake.
    RUNE: True... but it was necessary.
    ERWIN: No. You're the one who wanted the key card, you're the one who brought me there, so really, this is still your fault.

hOb85Z6.png
    RUNE: But--
    ERWIN: Really, all this just makes me wonder if the stereotype about vampires is true. If you really are all evil by default.
    RUNE: What?
    EINARR: We're really not. Please just trust us on this...
    ERWIN: Sounds like something the bad guys would say!!!

rYHUXxg.jpg
    EINARR: No?
    ERWIN: How do I know whether y'all aren't infected too? Could the Mother be controlling y'all as well? Telling me everything is fine????
    EINARR: Look, we're only trying to save our own people, and maybe this town too... we want this infection to stop as well! We'd love to return to our normal everyday lives!
    RUNE: ...Erwin, I love you, but you do realize you're the one who was selling those infection fruits in the first place, right? May I ask you where you got them from?
    ERWIN: ...

Kmy9Vp1.png
    ERWIN: I don't remember. Those fruits just showed up in my shop one day. I don't know how. So I just shrugged and set them for sale like everything else. They were curious, so they fit in, okay? It's not that deep!
    RUNE: Neither is the thing we're doing.
    ERWIN: But you got infected! I saw you!! Every infected person I know ended up having that as an ongoing issue, so it's kinda fair to assume it happened to you too, right? Has there ever been a temporary infection? How does that work?
    RUNE: I don't even know, man. Maybe I didn't get enough spores in me for them to stay put.
    RUNE: Believe it or not, I have actually not been one of those people waddling around like zombies every night.

bIAiNSM.jpg
    RUNE: My friends are the ones infected. And that is my fault.
    ERWIN: But it's daytime right now! How the absolute heck am I supposed to know you're not speaking nonsense?
    RUNE: Please, just.. trust me, okay? I get it, you're paranoid.
    ERWIN: Wow, rude.
    RUNE: Can't we just.. talk about this later? You don't seem to be in a good moo-

E6jBr43.jpg
    zs62PeX.png
    RUNE: Uuuuuugh. I am terrible at this!!

One full day later, the hazmat suit has been received, and it was time to deal with the lab once again.
    ubxPG9t.jpg
    Bssf9PT.png
    HAyAvDe.png
    ma3an5C.jpg
    MORTEN: So this is it, huh.
    RUNE: Y-yeah...

e249pkq.png
    RUNE: Alright guys, just try to hold your breath while I open this door.

OeZVhfF.png
    aV0tSH3.png
    oVB4QYz.png
    RUNE: Finally. Maybe they left the research notes for creating the cure down here.

NpDqqwn.jpg
    vQSoaA2.png
    RUNE: Bingo.

744glMK.png
    Meanwhile, Einarr had been tasked with collecting more spores. You know, just in case.

mAHghXW.png
    pa7DSgu.png
    Ukz3yIg.png
    G6wWl5J.png

cvVrCxz.png
    It is now also possible to get through the toxic room, so Bat and Morten followed Rune into the particularly secret part of the lab.

km9NblJ.png
    However, they're also particularly at a risk here.

8WSm6hM.png
    IP2cLlj.jpg
    Knz1DFh.png
    KX2Eiqw.jpg
    RUNE: Wh... what is that.
    3lRKzrn.png
    qORaFxl.jpg
    It's her.

The Mother.

4bfrGFx.png

HgHFShz.png
    tsSLl5X.png
    TgLFZHD.png
    RUNE: I found the source of the infection.
    EINARR: Hm?
    RUNE: It's a huge alien plant.
    EINARR: Go figure.
    RUNE: I also found vague notes on how to create a cure?
    EINARR: Well, let's get going, then.

mVIaEEP.png
    Infection hour is over.

GKCw3ur.png
    NdlB7L1.png
    qzLrrPG.png
    RUNE: Well. Time to test the cures. See if they actually work.
    MORT: Why not test it on us?
    RUNE: I'd like to make sure first.

zvo1l6b.png
    O188KUz.png
    GyJkGgw.jpg
    O6X7IJv.jpg
    Oh dear.

NYYHTg0.png
    Ohhh dear.

5b4JHzR.png
    At last. The cure has been found.

yj7kq1Q.jpg
    NbD4Nqm.png
    Z5knZGu.png
    RUNE: Alright, I believe this should work.

S9HOB6O.png
    dZBKAIy.png
    MORTEN: Holy heck.. I don't hear the plant whispers anymore... You actually did it. You killed my infection.
    RUNE: Awesome!! Are you ready to stop the source of the infection?
    MORTEN: The what?
    RUNE: Whatever you kept referring to as "₮ⱧɆ ₥Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ".
    MORTEN: I don't recall any of that. But.. sure?? I guess?
    RUNE: Great! I should go make more of these cures. Let's cure Bat too.

m9hmHES.png
    ILTg3iF.png
    RUNE: Heck yea.
    BAT: What was that for!!
    RUNE: I cured you.
    BAT: What, really? Uh. Alright.
    RUNE: Yes, really. Are you ready to defeat that nasty mother plant in the basement?
    BAT: the what
    RUNE: Great!

63Beqij.png
    EINARR: You guys do realize one more of us has become infected, right?
    RUNE: What.
    BAT: It's the alien kid, isn't it.
    EINARR: Yes.

s2Ll808.jpg
    3UndlXW.png
    Alright. Time to enter this madness and finally put an end to this.

kOA3pFW.jpg
    ofzWd0t.jpg
    IhTclHx.png
    YsKFsgl.png
    xF3LaRi.jpg
    It's over.

CAxYR3K.jpg
    It's finally over.

She is defeated.

ACyMORP.png
    e1Y7llW.png
    EINARR: Hm. At least she's not dead.

yAGYCW6.png
    It is time to go home.
    QHEjXDU.png
    5TUwnSX.jpg
    3PReyBp.png
    PiPGWg7.png
    EINARR: So this is it, huh.
    EINARR: It's finally over.

EuVq6Og.png
    MORT: Worst free vacation ever.
    RUNE: RIGHT!! This has been exhausting.
    RUNE: I'm never trusting Father Winter ever again.

UE8ginJ.png
    EINARR: After all this nonsense, I think it's fair to say nobody should.

8x60aVw.png
    MORT: When is the plane leaving?
    RUNE: In a couple of hours. We still have time to pack our stuff.

H4kje2G.png
    EINARR: I miss the sea so much...
    Strangerville spoilers, obviously!

Again: I took way too many screencaps. Sorry. I just really needed to get these out of my system before putting anything else out here.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    Hey guys! missed y'all... i know it's been a while but i have been distracted by magic... lol.... however i am back to my vamps and am hoping to post my next Circle of Love story soon. Wanna thank @Magdaleena for the awesome Strangerville share.... and i'm wondering... have any of y'all played your vamps with the ROM expansion... i'd love to see and hear about it.. thanks and love... <3<3<3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)
    @kirivian Welcome back! <3<3<3
    I don't have the newest packs but I have this...
    [url="49071070896_bf5bb9e717.jpgsittingcloseup by NyteRose Shadowthorne
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    it has been a loooooong time I bet no one remembers me cause I don't even remember if I said I wasn't coming back or not but never the less I just wanted to show you my sisters.
    M5CTOn8l.png
    Ellia is my vampire and the elder sister, after an attack left only herself and little Majestic she was stuck raising her for the better part of her life leaving her to be a very odd mix of selfabsorbed and highly protective. Though she's disappointed Majestic took none of the vampire blood at least she isn't human and for that Ellia would put her life on the line to protect her from anything and anyone.
    Z9BkQ4il.png
    QK5L3GFl.png
    ECNUd1ul.png
    Born with a slight birth defect Majestic is still a very bright and bubbly sort of individual taking after their distant uncles she is a happy with and loves to hide her sister's clothes forcing her occasionally to wear pink. While she's a bit insane from trying to hide her unnatural scales..and shooting magic in her face to do so she's at least able to be on her own. Though she can't count the amount of times Ellia has banished a "friend" to a watery grave to keep them away from her. Ellia knows her idea of friends would sooner take advantage of her than be there for her.
    nyJzaF5l.png
    Guess she's lucky she's cute.

Mmkay that's literally all I had so good bye again I'm gone like I probably was supposed to be I have no idea, hope you don't mind I was proud of them is all yes awesomes out too.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • kiriviankirivian Posts: 1,074 Member
    @RedDestiny92 i love them.... thanks so much for the share.... and i'm sorry if you ever felt like your posts were anything less than eagerly anticipated... i have missed you.... and look forward to hearing more about your vamps if you are inclined to share..... <3
    "You ask me if there'll come a time when I grow tired of you...Never, my love..." -The Association (1967)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top