Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member
    edited July 2019
    A quick note:

If you've been using the SimsVIP list as well as here, please do note that @ScarletQueenKat has stopped updating it as of now. I'll be continuing to post major updates here, though I suspect that, coolspear's mods apart, we're near the end of the cycle for this patch. In between major lists, other places to get some mod update notifications are @ScarletQueenKat's Discord server, @Deaderpool's Discord server, and my Twitter feed.

Thank you for making that post here too, @luthienrising :) And for being so great with these lists! It's a lot of work doing these.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Thank you for all of your hard work @luthienrising and @ScarletQueenKat! You are both fabulous!

@Bananas_45 it was no problem, thank you for being so helpful in these threads <3
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Yes, thanks so much to @luthienrising, @Bananas_45 and all the other contributors to this wonderful thread - I completely rely on it when we get these mod-bustin' patches! <3:)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Good morning!

Broken CC
    • Pralinesims' Lotus Lip Butter N106

Updated to add IL content
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Very grateful for everyone in this thread! Everyone is not only kind, but very informative! Random: I finally organized my mod after this update. Mods are much easier to find, but does the Sims 4 Studio make it even easier?

S4S allows you to look at your CC (not Mods) and you can delete unwanted CC straight from the program.

Thank you! Good morning btw to you and everyone!
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
  • Corin42Corin42 Posts: 1 New Member
    Not sure if call outs for traits can go here too, but... Tech Savvy Trait for Sims 4
    by GalaxyVic is causing skill progression failure. - Love this trait.
  • cbow87cbow87 Posts: 9 New Member
    Romantic Slow Dance (Sacrificial) is giving me LEs... I can’t see on the page where it’s at or if it’s been updated.
    cbow87 wrote: »
    Romantic Slow Dance (Sacrificial) is giving me LEs... I can’t see on the page where it’s at or if it’s been updated.

Go to his website, not Mod the Sims etc., to update. (Sorry, I can't give a direct link to the download page from here for reasons.)
    Corin42 wrote: »
    Not sure if call outs for traits can go here too, but... Tech Savvy Trait for Sims 4
    by GalaxyVic is causing skill progression failure. - Love this trait.

Thank you! I'll add it here. It looks like you also posted there, which is awesome. Thanks for that, too.

Updated Tool
    TS4 Skininator (CmarNYC)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Updated Mods
    From Coolspear's Food and Drink Mods:
    • Cupcake Machine Reworked
    • Dispensers (many/most of these)
    • Eating & Drinking Reworked
    • Fun Not Food
    • Impeccable Quality (Cultural Foods, Garnish, Homestyle)
    • More Fruit Punch Servings
    • Only Party Drinks as Favorites
    • Prefer to Eat/Drink at Dining Table
    • True Excellent Drinks (Coffee, Tea, Espresso, Bar Drinks)

From Coolspear's Career Mods:
    • Doctor - All Staff All Days
    • Doctor Coworker Strategy Essentials Only
    • Doctor - Work Hours - 10 Hr Day Wednesday Only
    • Doctor - Patients Played Human Sims Only
    • FutureSim Labs Co-workers & Events Reworked & New NPC Staff - (All-In-Ones)
    • Scientist - 1 Task Gives Max
    • Scientist - Work Hours
    • Scientist - Co-workers Better Uniform

Possible Mod Issues
    • Kitchen Counters as Trash Bin (Now with Island Living) (iloveseals)

Broken CC
    • SIMcredible!'s Prime tub - unable to fix in S4S
    • wingssims' WINGS-OE1102 hair (alpha, so putting it here out of likelihood, but might belong under "possible")

Possible CC Issues
    • BlueMoonSims Margo Hair
    • viiavi, Speckled Eyes: Pets Edition (throwing LEs)
    • Sifix's Adrienne Top

New and of Possible Interest
    Also an FYI: The next patch will affect UI in CAS, and is expected, apparently, on Tuesday. (Or so I'm told - busy day!) Depending on how extensive the issues seem to be, I'll decide then if I'm starting a new thread.
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @luthienrising If anyone is using any of my mods from my old simblr or from my sims4studios page they are all still working since the patch and they still work with island living.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• flavouredsimflavouredsim Posts: 12 New Member
    Hi!
    Just here to report that MCCC Hotfix 6.3.2 creates the audio sound-loop in my game. All showers, sinks, inside water noises stack in kitchen and bathrooms and the same outside with the harvester on weeds.
  • flavouredsimflavouredsim Posts: 12 New Member
    @MaggieMarley No other mods except the NoIntro.
    Thank you! Will report!
    BMSO wrote: »
    @luthienrising If anyone is using any of my mods from my old simblr or from my sims4studios page they are all still working since the patch and they still work with island living.

Thank you :)
  • bananachenoabananachenoa Posts: 3 New Member
    > @MartyMcFly815 said:
    > Hi! I don't know if people have already mentioned this issue, but some of my CC (so far I've noticed kitchen cabinets and counter tops, rugs, decor) does not show up in game, but it is in my mods and packages folder. This CC has worked fine until this update. When I load a lot it says some build mode items have been removed or are not longer available. This has happened to me once before years ago and I found a fix after scouring the internet for hours, but I don't remember what the fix was. Does anyone else experience this and what are some solutions? Thanks guys!

This is similar to a problem I've been having; When I updated my game, all the counters were removed, including base game ones. When I tried to place them, I get "script recall failed". I fixed the problem with my doors but is anyone having difficulty with the counters? Thanks in advance!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    > @MartyMcFly815 said:
    > Hi! I don't know if people have already mentioned this issue, but some of my CC (so far I've noticed kitchen cabinets and counter tops, rugs, decor) does not show up in game, but it is in my mods and packages folder. This CC has worked fine until this update. When I load a lot it says some build mode items have been removed or are not longer available. This has happened to me once before years ago and I found a fix after scouring the internet for hours, but I don't remember what the fix was. Does anyone else experience this and what are some solutions? Thanks guys!

This is similar to a problem I've been having; When I updated my game, all the counters were removed, including base game ones. When I tried to place them, I get "script recall failed". I fixed the problem with my doors but is anyone having difficulty with the counters? Thanks in advance!

Make sure you have CC enabled in your game. Maxis disables CC when patching.
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2019
    @flavouredsim no problem. Have you tested you game with MCCC but without No Intro?

ETA: Just from a cursory look on mod the sims, it looks as though the No Intro mod hasn’t been updated since 2017 so that may be your problem, either because it was broken with the last patch (as a lot of mods were) or because it’s clashing with MCCC.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    my sims were happy last night. they had undo. i know i spelled that wrong. its a custom recipe cause i decied to try them out since i can neer get the experimental food thing placed.. i was trying for chicken soup . i have the coup haven't seen one egg but happy anyway.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    Hi,

Does any player know of another mod like scumbumbo's Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop on MTS as this does not appear to be being updated (reported not working by other players) and I have found it invaluable in the past..
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Updated Mods
    > * Baby Shower Event (Brittpinkie updated by Basemental)
    > * Don't Prep Food Where You Angry Poop (Scumbumbo updated by Basemental)

MY SCUMBUMBO MODS ARE WHAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED, THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!!!
    > @Bananas_45 said:
    > bananachenoa wrote: »
    >
    > > @MartyMcFly815 said:
    > > Hi! I don't know if people have already mentioned this issue, but some of my CC (so far I've noticed kitchen cabinets and counter tops, rugs, decor) does not show up in game, but it is in my mods and packages folder. This CC has worked fine until this update. When I load a lot it says some build mode items have been removed or are not longer available. This has happened to me once before years ago and I found a fix after scouring the internet for hours, but I don't remember what the fix was. Does anyone else experience this and what are some solutions? Thanks guys!
    >
    > This is similar to a problem I've been having; When I updated my game, all the counters were removed, including base game ones. When I tried to place them, I get "script recall failed". I fixed the problem with my doors but is anyone having difficulty with the counters? Thanks in advance!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Make sure you have CC enabled in your game. Maxis disables CC when patching.

I checked this, and it was enabled, but it was my scumbumbo mod that was acting up. Thank you for the suggestion though!
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    @bananachenoa np. Us bananas got to bunch together when things get buggy.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Updated Mods

Thank you so much I kept checking for updates not thinking to check the comments thread :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    > @luthienrising said:
    > Updated Mods

Thank you so much I kept checking for updates not thinking to check the comments thread :)

Those should also be on the front page.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Just as a point of reference, if you have MCCC, you don't need Scumbumbo's mods or many others - the Tuner takes care of a lot of the autonomous annoyances.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top