Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it just me When Mermaids get extremely dry scales..

For some reason I couldn't get my merman to stay in the water very long so he could get hydated because he kept getting distracted. I finally got him to sleep in the ocean.

Has anyone else seen the icon fot extremely dry scales and thought of fish frying or am I just strange? Lol! Then I kind of thought, would that make me cannibalistic since there top halves look human. Lol
ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell

Comments

• GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    I have seen that icon, it stays on the sim for some hours/days even if his hydration is top.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    For some reason I couldn't get my merman to stay in the water very long so he could get hydated because he kept getting distracted. I finally got him to sleep in the ocean.

Has anyone else seen the icon fot extremely dry scales and thought of fish frying or am I just strange? Lol! Then I kind of thought, would that make me cannibalistic since there top halves look human. Lol

I got it for the first time this morning but I had deliberately forced the mermaid in question to comb for seashells on the beach to fulfill an aspiration instead of going swimming.

I've never had a problem with her getting distracted, she goes swimming at like 90% hydration unless I stop her.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I really haven't noticed it, but I'll try to keep them in the water as long as it's needed, so I can spot it if it occurs.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    Has anyone else gotten hungry for fried 🐟 when you saw it?
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Made me think of bad fish smell more tbh.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    happyopi wrote: »

Lol.
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    Gagea wrote: »
    I have seen that icon, it stays on the sim for some hours/days even if his hydration is top.

This is so annoying. And even using UI cheats, i can't right click to remove the moodlet either.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    happyopi wrote: »

I think the smell is supposedly Dried Fish. Which smells kind of bad. Also makes sense in context :)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek