Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Maxis Monthly - Episode 6

2...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    edited May 2019
    @EA_Mai There's a Guru Garage this Friday 3rd May at 11 PT as well see @SimGuruFrost tweets.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2019
    I was aware, but thanks @Simburian ! <3
    I mentioned the Maxis Monthly only because this thread was about a previous one. But definitely, @MissTete, while not exactly the same, very recommend as well! You can watch a previous episode of the Guru Garage if you want to know more about them here.
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    I mentioned the Maxis Monthly only because this thread was about a previous one. But definitely, @MissTete, while not exactly the same, very recommend as well! You can watch a previous episode of the Guru Garage if you want to know more about them here.

The point is that forum users who don't use Twitter don't know about it until they are told and it is only two days away.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Simburian wrote: »
    The point is that forum users who don't use Twitter don't know about it until they are told and it is only two days away.
    I usually open the threads the day before - but thanks for the feedback, good to know that you would like to see them announced on the forums earlier! :)
    edited May 2019
    I would expect the information to be posted on this The Official Forum at the same time as on Twitter by the Gurus. Seems they support Grant who reportedly said that forums are trash. Bad PR.
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • FancyNightFancyNight Posts: 35 Member
    Seeing devs talk about games they've worked on is so interesting to me, I freaking love these livestreams, please keep them up Maxis!
    SilentConfusion.png
  • ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    Lovely
  • ViolaPrietoViolaPrieto Posts: 6 New Member
    It is fun.
  • LunarBritneyLunarBritney Posts: 41 Member
    Yesss
  • ZaszZasz Posts: 806 Member
    I usually open the threads the day before - but thanks for the feedback, good to know that you would like to see them announced on the forums earlier! :)
    I have a crazy idea:
    Make an announcement section in the main menu in the game for the game, patch notes and other special things so people dont need twitter or the forums.
    Zasz wrote: »
    I have a crazy idea:
    Make an announcement section in the main menu in the game for the game, patch notes and other special things so people dont need twitter or the forums.

That won't suit those who manage to play offline all the time. Origin have just started to push Origin Access on the Main Page of Sims 4 now and that's annoying me.
  • bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    i usually ck vip as well as the forums, then i ck graham' twitter.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Oke where is the monthly stream for july? June was also off. Would like to see this more often.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Oke where is the monthly stream for july? June was also off. Would like to see this more often.

You can rewatch here:
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Zasz wrote: »
    I have a crazy idea:
    That is a very good idea. Honestly something I would have loved before joining forums.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    That was fun. I love the Dev excitement. Thank you.

Me too, but I would love it even more, if I didn't think it is kind of childish. And how do I get a better working game by somebody changing the plumbobs???
  • BachPatuBachPatu Posts: 21 Member
    Upload the video to YouTube & I'll EASILY subscribe I be able to watch it :)