Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eyeball Ring...A Poll!

Comments

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    I never gave it much attention. All I can say now is that it represents a certain something with an eye on it. Many RL rings of that cult too.
    It came with GF you say? ofcourse!
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    Assuming we are talking about the one already in game (white, with eyes in different colors), that one comes in handy a lot for secret societys and fraternities/sororities.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Never had an issue with it, ever. At first, I thought yall were talking about the looking glass accessory that is only really good on the next Monopoly Man - that has popped up in my game a time or two, usually in festival outfits. Rings aren't a very common accessory in my game - it's hats, glasses, and necklaces in mine.

Ah, you're talking about the monocle. Hmmm...you could do something steampunk or Borg like with it perhaps.
    along with the eyeball ring, I get hats and beards a lot too. They get removed. ;)
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    What? There's an Eyeball ring?
    Catzilla wrote: »
    Never had an issue with it, ever. At first, I thought yall were talking about the looking glass accessory that is only really good on the next Monopoly Man - that has popped up in my game a time or two, usually in festival outfits. Rings aren't a very common accessory in my game - it's hats, glasses, and necklaces in mine.

Ah, you're talking about the monocle. Hmmm...you could do something steampunk or Borg like with it perhaps.
    along with the eyeball ring, I get hats and beards a lot too. They get removed. ;)

If I ever make a scifi type save, I am so going to move mountains to have a Borg Jean-Luc Picard in it! Hmm, possibilities...
    OMG, Hate it so much!

If I ever make a scifi type save, I am so going to move mountains to have a Borg Jean-Luc Picard in it! Hmm, possibilities...

You had BETTER share that because I soooo want to see it! ;D
  • ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    I don't hate it, but I wish it wasn't on every townie.
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I just wish it wasn't a item. It fits in with nothing, and every single townie and their mother has it!
    Proud simmer
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I had to think for a bit what in the world is this thing, then I remembered. I hate this thing with a passion. What I really wished EA had done with this thing was to make different patterns on it, besides the eyeball. Let's see for example; Star, Swirl, Plumbob, and so on.
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    edited July 2019
    Hate it!
    Who doesn't like a big goofy ring that looks like it was purchased from a quarter slot vending machine? :D
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    OH MY GOODNESS. This ring shouldn't even be in the game.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    It is easily ignored and I never use it on any sims.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    edited July 2019
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    It's the fugliest thing I have ever seen.

Even worse when paired with a long sleeved glove

*barfs*

Don't look
    ojqq2u.png

I told you not to look...
    giphy.gif
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Hate it!

*barfs*

Don't look
    ojqq2u.png

OMG, I LOOKED!

qOfnqTo.gif
  • SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I hate how townies always seem to get it :s
  • papertonguepapertongue Posts: 130 Member
    It doesn't phase me.
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I hate how huge it is. I left a sim to their own devices in the world and when I found them they had that thing on. It was the first thing I spotted too on another badly dressed townie🤢🤮
  • tHe_silent_HtHe_silent_H Posts: 28 Member
    I never really spend time looking at my sims hands, so i never noticed it's existence
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Hate it!
    Vampire's top and pants, abe lincoln's hat, sunglasses, and an eyeball rings, these are townie's favorite choice of clothings.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    izecson wrote: »
    Vampire's top and pants, abe lincoln's hat, sunglasses, and an eyeball rings, these are townie's favorite choice of clothings.

Ikr? How have we not all gone blind by now?
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    I like it. Reminds me of the Great Gatsby with the giant eye which is supposed to represent the eye of god. Fitting for the Sims in which you are your Sims god.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I hate it so much. I hate how many townies generate with it, especially with gloves. Even my own sims aren't safe from it either. When I first make a sim or when they age up to a teen, they almost always have it in one of their outfits.
  • lazyjuniperlazyjuniper Posts: 65 Member
    ernesdo wrote: »
    I don't hate it, but I wish it wasn't on every townie.
  • netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    It’s ok with certain outfits/looks I just don’t like it with the random clothes townies wear.
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member

*barfs*

Don't look
    ojqq2u.png

Oh, that one. I recognize it now. Doesn't bother me much, but then again I rarely have my sims wear rings or other knickknacks.