Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moschino Stuff Price?

So I appear to be one of very few that's actually looking forward to The Sims 4 Moschino Stuff and I was curious what people think the cost will be. Part of me is anticipating it to be slightly more expensive than a traditional Stuff Pack, similar to The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats and The Sims 3 Showtime: Katy Perry Limited Edition Pack.

Anyway, just curious what others thought! Is anyone else excited to see what this pack has to offer?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I can't imagine it costing more than a regular stuff pack, but who knows.
    I'm sure there are plenty of people at least interested in seeing what it's going to offer. I think a lot of the hate it's getting is purely bandwagon hate and not much more than that.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    k.

Anyway, just curious what others thought! Is anyone else excited to see what this pack has to offer?

yes :)

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Probably standard Stuff Pack Price, $9.99 USD.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,835 Member
    I hope they don't pull a Sweet Treats. It didn't go well last time.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    Didn't really think about it, since I don't see it being more than the usual stuff pack and if they learned from the past mistake that was Katy Perry Sweet Treats being like a extra $10 or $15 for something that was heavily novelty.

Guess it'll come out next month and guess it's revolving fashion obviously, so I won't udge it too badly til' I actually see what kind of clothes we're getting in it and how involved said fashion photography career is.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It’s a SP. It’ll cost SP price.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • TravisBlackfoxTravisBlackfox Posts: 553 Member
    From what I'm understanding it's an advertisement/irl brand sort of thing so shouldn't it be free? lol
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    edited June 2019
    I think it'll be like all SPs. I mean a lot of people already don't want it, so if it's more expensive than others it's gonna be the last straw, so to speak.

I'm waiting to see what it has to offer, if the clothes are nice I might buy it, I like the new career. (which by the way I hope they didn't add in to justify a higher price or fewer items).
  • sims2freak737sims2freak737 Posts: 2,543 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I think it'll be like all SPs. I mean a lot of people already don't want it, so if it's more expensive than others it's gonna be the last straw, so to speak.

I'm waiting to see what it has to offer, if the clothes are nice I might buy it, I like the new career. (which by the way I hope they didn't add in to justify a higher price or fewer items).

Yeah I guess with the new career I wouldn't put it past them to potentially bump up the price... I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Maybe they'll make an announcement before it's released.
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    This Stuff Pack isn't Sweet Treats. Nor is it novelty. I'm excited to share more when it's time! :)
    Thanks for hanging in there.
    @SimGuruNinja - I will admit, I was all about Sweet Treats haha Sure the items were novelty but I thought they were fantastic!!

I'm pumped for Moschino Stuff!
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Idk I'm okay with it being $12, that $2 more then regular price but any more and I better be 🐸🐸🐸🐸 wowed by it or this may be the first pack I end up waiting for a sale.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    I'm hoping it would be $9.99 like any other stuff pack. If it's Moschino prices, $29.99. ;)
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • mock68mock68 Posts: 696 Member
    When is it coming out?
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    Honestly, knowing me, I'm probably gonna end up buying it no matter how much I hate it
    mock68 wrote: »
    When is it coming out?

I don't think there's been a release date announced yet!
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    mock68 wrote: »
    When is it coming out?
    "Later this summer" was the official answer we got at EA Play.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    edited July 2019
    @sim2freak737 Most likely cost will be $9.99 USD. The hate may be because of the cheap look of the clothing IRL. At least that is my impression of the designer's lines. No offense to anyone who likes it, but the actual cost of that designer IRL is too expensive.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Sweet Treats was not officially called a stuff pack, so I made sense that it was more expensive than a stuff pack.

Moschino Stuff is obviously just a stuff pack.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    I think it will be a standard stuff pack price. And yes I am curious as to what's in it but it's not a pack I will be getting right away or if at all pending what it has to offer.

Out of curiosity, as it's been several years since I've followed new fashions so I had no clue who they were, I went and looked up the clothing line. I have to say that some of their stuff is super cute. Now here's the but... but it is way too expensive, I don't think it's 300 to 600 dollars cute.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    This is nothing more than trickery to accomplish yet another money grab. The ethical way to bring in a new career is to present it as the honest premise of the pack, either by itself or with other careers. If there is an actual need to bring in a fashion line, then use one that is well known and actually looks good. Did some checking on Moschino to find out what it was, and the kindest thing to say is the product looks like a Yugo after a Sherman tank ran over it. Followed by a Konigstiger. I'd not be surprised to find out that there was a handsome payoff involved.