Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I love it so much! :love: probably more than cats and dogs even.

Yeah, but you also love mermaids so that's gonna be a bit of a biased opinion.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Opinions are inherently biased
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Sandy's getting a bath tomorrow. She hates water.
    citysimmer wrote: »

Yes? Which is why it's better to hear it from someone who would not be super biased about it, if that makes sense? Aka someone who would not just gravitate towards mermaids and island stuff. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited July 2019

Yes? Which is why it's better to hear it from someone who would not be super biased about it, if that makes sense? Aka someone who would not just gravitate towards mermaids and island stuff. 😂

That doesn't make any sense. City is saying opinions are biased (which is correct). It doesn't matter if the opinion is positive or negative, you are going to be biased.

They mermaids aren't that great. Definitely not as detailed as vamps. They're not the only reason why I like the pack. Plus I love cats more than I love mermaids, so you logic doesn't completely follow anyway.
    Lyoufln wrote: »

I empathize with Sandy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member

That doesn't make any sense. City is saying opinions are biased (which is correct). It doesn't matter if the opinion is positive or negative, you are going to be biased.

They mermaids aren't that great. Definitely not as detailed as vamps. They're not the only reason why I like the pack. Plus I love cats more than I love mermaids, so you logic doesn't completely follow anyway.

I empathize with Sandy.

She stinks. Bad. :joy: She's getting a bath whether she likes it or not. I wish she was at least neutral towards baths though. Water freaks her out. :frowning:

I empathize with Sandy.

I meant yeah, opinions can be biased but not so much if they are also paired with facts or better explanation. I know facts doesn't equal to opinion but you know what I mean. Anything coming out of anyone's mouth about something is considered an opinion to me. 😂 If that makes sense? If it does not, then never mind, cuz I don't know how to explain it. LOL.

That being said, why don't you elaborate more on why you like the pack so that we can get more info from that? You saying you like cats more than mermaids but love the pack more doesn't tell much about the pack.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    well, I must be sleeping better, cuz we had an earthquake, but I slept through it :D
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    I think the ghost of Mr Percy is driving the dogs crazy! They keep barking at (nothing?) :/
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    If they ever remake the Outsiders, Dacre Montgomery would be an awesome Dally.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

When you're not motivated to play the game in ages and update your stories on the favorite screenshot thread and people are wondering where your sim at. 😂
    kUNiYvH.jpg
    15065420.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I have no motivation to play a game, or watch a movie, or do anything...I think it's related to my headache tho...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    I have no motivation to play a game, or watch a movie, or do anything...I think it's related to my headache tho...

But a headache usually goes away for a day, no?
    FwDXXd5.gif

Mine are pretty constant and will last for days sometimes...I should be starting meds tomorrow and they should help with that tho.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Mine are pretty constant and will last for days sometimes...I should be starting meds tomorrow and they should help with that tho.

Oh that's pretty bad. Have you found out what caused them? Mine are usually when I don't have enough glucose but they usually go away after sleeping.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Back from Urban Float. Now I'm almost salty as Dekay.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Good.

Oh, that reminds me. I need to do my pink salt flush. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif

Good.

What's that?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oh that's pretty bad. Have you found out what caused them? Mine are usually when I don't have enough glucose but they usually go away after sleeping.

They're caused by the epilepsy.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    edited July 2019

Good.

What's that?

It's just where you put 2 teaspoons of sea salt in 1 liter of water and just drink that in one sitting. It's to cleanse your guts and reduce bloating. It's helped me get rid of my water weight and my bloating. There might be some risks to it so I wouldn't recommend people to do it, or at least don't do it regularly.

There are some videos of people doing it and they sometimes feel nauseous. But I'm fine doing it. I think my body is just too used to salt, y'all. Send help.

Also, is it just me or the font on this site is a bit different today (the web version)?
    Post edited by DeKay on
    FwDXXd5.gif

I did some stitching, but now I have no motivation for anything again...I think I might just head to bed early...
    7dW3gu7.gif

Good.

What's that?

It's just where you put 2 teaspoons of sea salt in 1 liter of water and just drink that in one sitting. It's to cleanse your guts and reduce bloating. It's helped me get rid of my water weight and my bloating. There might be some risks to it so I wouldn't recommend people to do it, or at least don't do it regularly.

There are some videos of people doing it and they sometimes feel nauseous. But I'm fine doing it. I think my body is just too used to salt, y'all. Send help.

Also, is it just me or the font on this site is a bit different today (the web version)?

I havent noticed anything on mobile or desktop.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I went horseback riding.
    unknown.png
    I went horseback riding.

I've never done it, did you have fun?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

I went horseback riding.

I haven't been horseback riding in forever. I always liked it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top