March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eyeball Ring...A Poll!

The famous/infamous Eyeball ring, do you:

The Eyeball Ring...A Poll! 331 votes

Love it!!!!!
9%
storyynekotlcSimpatsyannBloosmooStrangerthanrobyngravesIObelledamagedlostbrokenEchovapegasusventriceiliekponiezGirklMattieMayfairRedDestiny92EnkiSchmidtScobreLiELFShadyLady89AshtontoAshton22Livinity 30 votes
Hate it!
24%
CK213cameronw209IcewolfHowGreatThouArtTWSimGamer82AyradysspoemetragurlAlrynndruttilurNyxLunaStarIrdiwenSerraNolwengoodcakebaker62barracuda1574SxcDannii202zagboorulessekojranasuzanna13KaeChan2089PinkSugar81 82 votes
OMG, Hate it so much!
47%
Akl500PKita5399LaBlue0314CrazyboutTheSimsAlexaiPhierakittenAprilDawnBreeNillaapplefeather2Writin_Regsimm621keekee53asimbsimtegteg87Thunderbat87MikeytelanorbretonUmbralFlowerSimQueenie9Beardedgeek 157 votes
What? There's an Eyeball ring?
18%
BluegayleBluefairy286GalacticGalgameliaalexspoom13IceyJSimmervillesims2freak737Colorist40Mi9shaoscarshokoroseshellbemeAnmirlakerryemmiebethSavorySageWyrrenAmj1995Lizzychicagomadmadam59irishluck1986 62 votes

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Thank you for this choice.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Hate it!
    Hate is a bit strong, but until I can play a sorcerer or something, I have no use for it.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    Hate it!
    ... Though it wouldn't even be so bad if not every randomly created townie was wearing it...
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Hate is a bit strong, but until I can play a sorcerer or something, I have no use for it.

Yes, hate is a bit strong but this poll was meant to be taken in fun and not meant to be hostile or mean or anything like that.
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    ... Though it wouldn't even be so bad if not every randomly created townie was wearing it...

I think this is the chief gripe that inflames such passion. lol
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I hate it so much, I have a mod specifically designed to stop townies from being able to wear it. And those god awful rings from Get Famous are getting to that same level of despise for me.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Eye think it's an abomination.
  • HoneyPieSugerPlumHoneyPieSugerPlum Posts: 43 Member
    Eyeball ring? I didn't notice it! is it from base game or an expansion? It'd be perfect for my sim when he reaches that rebellious teenager stage
    [/]Working Hard is Important, but there is something that matters more: Believing in your self.-Harry Potter HPOTP
    [/]Always Believe you can reach the star and you will
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    It may fit planed outfits but i hate it as random, as all random outfits in my game seem to require 6 rings this being one of them. I really wish i could delete it.
  • jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    Hate it!
    I've never chosen it on purpose, but my sims always have it on in CAS
  • CAITLINX354CAITLINX354 Posts: 157 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Since I use CC eyelashes that don't work with any rings it makes me hate it even more! I know CC creators can disable items for random, I wish the team would do that for the stupid ring.
  • cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    Hate it!
    its so annoying, every sim seems to pop up with it on
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Hate it!
    I never use it and think it's ugly but I haven't seen it on townies that often so it doesn't bother me that much.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• QueenofMyshunoQueenofMyshuno Posts: 1,506 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    I usually use it for my quirky or fun teenagers. It might be fun to have a secret society where everyone wears it. I love it.
    BannerMayNewcrestGradient.png
    On EA forum Stories and Legacies board and on QueenOfMyshuno.tumblr.com
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    Back in the early days I put it on my crazy artist, but now I can't stand the sight of that ring. Next time she gets a makeover, the ring is getting removed.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited July 2019
    For a second, I thought there was some ring piercing you could put on your sims' eyes.

If you're talking about those eyeball-styled rings your sims can wear on their fingers, I don't mind. I barely notice any of the rings most of the time.
    Post edited by Gordy on
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    I had no idea there were such a thing in the game.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Hate it!
    Oh dear god I thought you meant a eyeball......pierced...the heck am I thinking??? LOL But the eyeball ring
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    It's my favorite ring. 👍
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    where's the neutral option?
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Love it!!!!!
    It's actually not bad if you use it with Occult Sims. There could be a story behind it. Like..."Guess which Sim has a glass eye because one was torn out by a Vampire". Now, if only we had heterochromia and eye patches in the game. >:)
    #Team Occult
    edited July 2019
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    For those folks who haven't noticed the eyeball ring or had a different initial mental image, it is a finger ring with an eyeball design and not an eyeball piercing we're talking about here. :D
    Yes, it is a base game ring. Chances are quite high that your sim is wearing it since you first made him/her. It is also quite likely that all of your sims are wearing the silly thing. ;)
    @QueenofMyshuno, I LOVE the idea of a Secret Society Of The Eyeball Ring! That puts a fun spin on it.
    I also love the rebellious teen rebelling and occult slant too.
    Nope, sorry, no neutral options on purpose. Camp Love or Camp Hate you must choose, young Jedis, there is no meh. ;)
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Hate it!
    Not a fan, however, it's the only vanilla ring assigned to that finger, so I use that slot for fingernails etc instead.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    OMG, Hate it so much!
    I would love if that ring was not enabled for random.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Never had an issue with it, ever. At first, I thought yall were talking about the looking glass accessory that is only really good on the next Monopoly Man - that has popped up in my game a time or two, usually in festival outfits. Rings aren't a very common accessory in my game - it's hats, glasses, and necklaces in mine.