Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pool Covers (Particularly During Cold Weather)

Hi The Sims Team! Would it be at all possible to provide pool covers for our Simmies? Something along these lines:
https://naturalpoolsnz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/swimming-pool-cover-3.jpeg
Thanks for your time. :)

Comments

• tHe_silent_HtHe_silent_H Posts: 28 Member
    the question is, most pools have a regular shape, which make the covering(and it's storage/rolled up version) rather simple) but in the sims we can make all kinds of pool shapes. Also would the covering be manual or automatic/would a sim be required to deploy it?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'd like if pool water got dirty with use, like in Freeplay and sims had to clean it.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I'd like if pool water got dirty with use, like in Freeplay and sims had to clean it.

But only work it like laundry, you would have to have a certain item on the lot as well to trigger this. This way those who don't want to bother with pool cleaning wouldn't have to.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

But only work it like laundry, you would have to have a certain item on the lot as well to trigger this. This way those who don't want to bother with pool cleaning wouldn't have to.

That's not fun at all though. I'd rather it be mandatory, granted it doesn't get dirty within a day. More like in a week. And there could be a pool vacuum cleaner that sims can buy or a chlorine dispenser to keep the pool automatically cleaned.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    May to solve the problem of unique pool shapes, the pool cover could automatically fit to form?
  • Juniormints74Juniormints74 Posts: 288 Member
    I hope they're able to do this at some point. I think it would be nice to have, especially in the cold months when my Simmies don't use the pool.