Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AI routing - lazy/unprioritized implementation?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    I hate that Sims constantly clip through objects or other Sims.
    It breaks the immersion if your Sim just walks through the coffee table all the time.

Don't bother me at all. At least they never get stuck - like in past games. Now that bothered me - this does not. To each their own I guess. Foot tapping, arms waving or clipping - I'll take clipping anytime as long as they keep moving - I am happy.

It bothers me. I have a lot of cc in TS2. And it is bothersome to the hilt when a Sim's arm (wearing custom clothes) bleeds/clips into a custom couch when you are trying to film a video story. Otherwise, it never happens. It makes the game look shoddy to anyone who won't know that is cc causing the problem. But in TS4, it does it by default (clipping) so yeah, it's very annoying if you are trying to be serious about something you want to share with others for the 'story' to go off the rails and distract the audience from the scene and action to only see the clipping stand out more.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.