Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Several restaurant issues.

Hi!
I couldn't choose the "bugs and gameplay issues" from the category while writing this (anyone know why?), so I had to pick the general discussion, even though this is for sure a gameplay issue..

I'm having issues with restaurants in the game:
- The guests won't pay and leave after I disallow more customers (seems like it's after that but I don't know for sure). They don't pay and leave, just sit there. So when I close the restaurant they leave and don't pay. (Previous guests did pay and leave right after finishing their meal).
- The guests steal each others food. They get up and walk up to a table that had their food delivered, and take it, sit down at their own table and eat. They sometimes even steal food while the other sim is eating it.
- Some guests won't sit still at their table. Some go to talk to other guests, some go to a specific spot in the room (always the same spot), change into workout-clothes and go for a run out of the restaurant. They usually come back when their food is delivered.

I have mods and cc but tested without it, and everything above still occurs.
My game is updated.

Comments

• MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    This is a common/global bug since last game update.
    All three issues are related.
    Sims steal food, therefore other sims can't finish what they ordered, therefore they don't pay and leave.
    Here's the report on official AHQ page:
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DO-Sims-Taking-Other-Diner-s-Food/td-p/7956548
    You should press "Me too" there.
    Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    plau wrote: »
    Hi!
    I couldn't choose the "bugs and gameplay issues" from the category while writing this (anyone know why?)

Because bug reports are no longer supported on the Forums. Instead, they want them reported directly to the EA support site, where it is easier to collate player information into a single source for QA purposes.

I personally am waiting for a fix to these issues before I invest in Dine Out, although opening a restaurant is in fact the long-term plan for my Culinary Sim.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks for explaining @Morkovka and @Sindocat ! :)
    @plau nothing to add - please take a look at the link Morkovka shared!

I'll be locking this thread now. Please, join the discussion in there ^
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top