Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    edited July 2019
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Morkovka Welcome! Darling looks great! I love the face of the child on the right along with your caption about finding out where alien babies come from!
    How many generations is Ivy from the original Fyres family, or is she unrelated?
    Hannah-Louise is pretty. Is that really Hugo?
    @Daephene Thank you! o:)
    I don't really play generations, but I wanted my main Sims to be related to the original families because I like them (I tweak their appearance a lot I'm afraid).
    So Ivy is Moira's and Dominic's youngest, late and weird child who has a lot of garden gnome in her, she's very close to nature.
    Moved to Brindleton Bay to start a huge garden, but it was getting really lonely in winter, so somehow she ended up having three babies by Father Winter :D

And yeah, that's Hugo! Always liked the cute slouching boy.
    Had to grow up fast though, as Jacques passed away very soon (I had aging on for just a couple of days, I swear, he just dropped dead asap), Luna got turned into vampire and moved to the Hollow, leaving him the head of Villareal family - that boosts responsibility.
    He's now married to Axel Bjergsen, Hannah-Louise is their adopted daughter.

@DoloresGrey I'm disproportionately happy to see Pancackes happily divorced/apart (never got to it myself). As well as Johnny! I always just toss him back to Landgraabs to get his trailer and I assume he suffers greatly in Nancy's power-hungry claws. Glad they are all thriving in your game.

@O-meezy Avery is awesome and it really does Zion credit that he doesn't get overly dramatic about losing in every possible competition to her :D
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    So, almost ready to rumble. ;)
    Moved the Eclectic household from Strangerville to the shipwreck; they kind of fit in there and I need more townies.

Plus they are the only household i care about in Strangerville.

Now I am just downloading the "make a splash " household from Maxis and putting them in Lagoon Look.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @Daephene Poor guy! He couldn't even properly enjoy his (last) trip. Youz know what I don't usually mind bad wather but what I truelly hate is rain on festivals. Especially raining while Geekcon. It is extremely annoying. They should forbid rain on festivals :(

@Morkovka I absolutely hated Eliza. She always was such an annoying stalker in my games. I actually started to like her now that I play with her. She's not that bad after all. Also, may I ask you about your nickname? How did you come up with that? In my language it is shorty for marrowbone :)

@AngeliqueAdelaide Baby number 6? Wow, that's crazy! :)

@Becka28 There is a weather machines where you can switch to any season or even just rain, sunny, etc. You need to upgrade the machine though and to do that, I believe, you need to have level 10 in handiness. I am not sure because I used it only one for testng and I cheated the handiness lvl 10. I also know that you can turn the weather effects off in settings. And I am 100% sure you can turn thunderstorms off. I am not sure about rain. But that's only because I have never done it.
    Once I did something like the Build Newcrest challenge. I used my own rules though. It was awesome. I ejoyed it so much! I guess Ishaan's a desperate single man. Maybe if he shaved he would find his soulmate and. The moustache drives me nuts :D I would give him a chance. I bealive he appears in your saves for a reason. It must be a destiny!

@AlwaysAsking almost 6000 hours? Do you get any sleep at all? :D:D
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    @Morkovka I absolutely hated Eliza. She always was such an annoying stalker in my games. I actually started to like her now that I play with her. She's not that bad after all. Also, may I ask you about your nickname? How did you come up with that? In my language it is shorty for marrowbone :)
    In my language it just means "carrot". It's a healthy and cheerful vegetable, I like carrots :)

• Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Some new sims came into town. So Deadpool and Bmso decided to greet them.

Jeice chatting with the Merc with the mouth.
    48255146307_85ec4c2d7b_b.jpg

The mutant eventually looses interest in the mutate and investigates the cell phone.
    48255147357_555dc16ff2_b.jpg

(I made Jeice and his content. :p )
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    I'm a new member so I can't post pictures yet but I still wanted to post what happened in my game. I played my legacy family, which consists of Beatrice, the gen 3 heir, her wife Cindy, and their 4 kids: Phoebe, twins Parker (gen 4 heir) and Brooklynn, and Avery. A lot of my play today was just boring school/work and skill building, but here are some highlights:
    -Parker played hooky with his friend Raina and he somehow managed to not get in trouble
    -Cindy maxed her guitar skill
    -It was Love Day so I wanted to send Beatrice and Cindy on a date, but they didn't really have time because of work, so I had them woohoo instead and Beatrice ended up getting pregnant because I had risky woohoo on. I checked in MCCC and she's having twin girls.
    -The family dog, Muffin died
    -Phoebe aged up to a teen
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    @Daephene I use the MCCC religiously. It's the only way I can play Sims 4 because I was one of those people who enjoyed the game, but the lack of story progression killed it when every premade family would just get old and die and the town gets repopulated with a bunch of random no names. At least with the MCCC we still get the random no names popping up but in the end they're just there to marry Alexander Goth's great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandson.

Anyways, back to Gunnar's vampire training.
    rePNUxZ.png
    Gunnar: "What power did I learn now?"
    Kala: "Ehh, you can enter people's houses without being invited."
    Gunnar: "That's lame!"
    Kala: "Yeah, not all vampire powers are cool."
    Bp1ny2A.png
    Meanwhile, Abraham and Rainn watch a movie together.
    zyX2UEQ.png
    Abraham: "This movie's stupid. Why don't they just blow up the horse? Would've been a better ending."
    Ul2usk4.png
    Well Gunnar needs something to do while he's indoors because he can't be up all night due to you know, school being in the morning. So got him a guitar to learn indoors.
    PcnbIbO.png
    He's not good at playing the guitar, but summoning the spirits of hell itself however is something he's good at.
    mfr3h9L.png
    Abraham: "Sweet, I have now given myself a caffeine addiction!"
    WevzM7R.png
    Skyla: "Hey, got anymore coffee?"
    Gunnar: "NO! MY COFFEE! YOU DIE!"
    5fX0PKZ.png
    Unfortunately for Rainn, her aunt here is a celebrity as well. So her only interactions with her will be with selfies.
    u1SJtCR.png
    Well nice to see Abraham still mourns for his mother. He was starting to mourn for Bruce Willis more than he did for Zelda.
    V3kuNob.png
    Later that day Abe and Rainn went to go listen to Gunnar struggle to play the guitar. At least he's improved over the last couple hours.
    vsvOVVC.png
    Guitar: "The Blood of the innocent will flow without end."
    eiCwg0s.png
    Kala: "You wanna know the worst part about being a vampire? You directly ask someone's permission to drink their blood, they give you their direct consent and everything. Then you accidentally drink too much and they die."
    GIOLCct.png
    Kala: "Now suddenly you're 'the badguy' and people try to stab you in the heart with a wooden stake and throwing holy water and garlic at you! No respect in this world."
    dlOvyQm.png
    Kala: "Wait, I thought I was talking to Skyla. What happened?"
    Aria: "Oh no, you were always talking to me. You just hallucinated that Skyla was here. Happens a lot."
    Anastasia: "Ey yo."
    ViBn0w7.png
    Gunnar sat down with the people in the family that actually has to eat normal food. At least he spends time with the family.
    2k3aF77.png
    Meanwhile, finally changed Abraham's warm weather attire since his last outfit didn't go with his look/muscle mass at all.
    DG4qdaH.png
    Ah that special time when Gunnar can go outside.
    bc8sST1.png
    Kala: "I have made this cake for Anastasia and Anastasia alone. I will guard it against anyone else with my LIFE."
    4y5luZ5.png
    Aria: "Can I have a slice?"
    Kala: HISS
    G9OlP01.png
    Abraham: "What about me?"
    Kala: HISS!!!
    yXeA6LJ.png
    Well now it's time for Anastasia to age up. What will she wish for?
    8vPj88o.png
    Anastasia: "Alright, I'm a teenager now and I wish to be a vampire! Even got myself a vampire outfit and everything!"
    xnw7RJP.png
    Kala: "Oh thank god, I was thinking you were going to wish for a new car or something, this is something I can actually do!"
    dn2M7E6.png
    yqqIfIS.png
    Abraham: "After seeing my wife turn my daughter into a vampire I think I'm going to need a drink that's a LOT harder than coffee."
    lwo5wKD.png
    Kala: "Well good news, you're infected. But you won't actually turn into a vampire for a few days."
    pK0gVgR.png
    And that's the look of a girl that realizes that she's going to have to wait like....two whole days to become a vampire! Oh the humanity.....well in this case "humanity" isn't the right word.
    mIV7n40.png
  • Options
    @DoodlyDoofus The cake guarding part is gold :)))
  • Options
    Dexter took Alexis to Selvadorada for the first time.
    The girl was on her best - patient, brave and helpful.
    nR0hQvZ.jpg
    xNm9sgC.jpg
    U5sui9W.jpg
    Krv3jLt.jpg
    They had fantastic time together and found a rare Omiscan treasure.
    7n6bfPm.jpg
    3DhGFTb.jpg
    EmlHMNH.jpg
    They also agreed they probably shouldnt tell mom about those bats... and spiders... and a poisonous dart.

• Options
    KuroridaKurorida Posts: 385 Member
    ᶠᵘʲᵒˢʰᶤ ʷᶤᵗʰ ᴾʳᵒᵘᵈ
    Daephene wrote: »
    @Kurorida I don't think I've seen your posts before, so welcome! I guess Uma is a klepto? Love the last line.

━ ❝Yeah, it's the first time I post here in this discussion! I've been wanting to post here for some time, but I only had the oportunity now, since I'm back to the forums again xD Yup, she's a klepto. Unfortunately, I couldn't post the beginning of their story, but basically they are best friends, with very different personalities, Lilim is stoic and goofball, Uma is hot-headed, slob and, as you know, kleptomaniac. But I think they're quite funny together, maybe I will post more about them for those who want to know them better.

Becka28 wrote: »
    @Kurorida one time Alana threw a party and Sammi's bowl went missing. I thought it was a glitch but now I think there must have been a klepto at her party. I like how you used colour in the text to indicate which sim is which - it was helpful.

━ ❝Haha, yeah, actually I saw Uma stealing the bowl, but I left it just like that, although, when Serenata ran to Lilim with the angry moodlet I made her ask what was going on but I never though she'll "say" she was hungry, so I though it will be fun if I "called" Uma again to speak about that xD
    Yeah, at some time, from a certain moment I thought it was starting to get a little confused with so many lines, so I decide to indicate each sim with a color. I'm happy that helped!

Thanks for the comments!
    I will comment the other stories as well, when I have the opportunity to do so!25q39dl

a41pgk.jpg
    English isn't my main language so forgive any mistake I make
    m e a n w h i l e
    Addicted To This Drug
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @Morkovka wow Dexter is very attractive (especially in his jungle clothes) - he sounds so much like my dad we shouldn't tell mum...... LOL

Maverick and Kyra get Married….
    (and then farewell mod so we have to say goodbye unless fairies become a Sims 4 thing)

Picture heavy - first spoiler the wedding guests - lots of fairy sims

The big day
    BacU1Ij.png?1

A wedding breakfast of hotdogs.
    9fEUr7X.png?1

Some fairified wedding guests:
    LilyLee & Miko Munch (nee Ojo)
    ALA4wrL.png?1
    Gunther Munch (he always looks so much nicer without that hat.)
    BZg0Ois.png?2
    Sergio – if they made Fairies and you can have evil ones Sergio will be my first choice.
    2J94qdP.png?1
    A sim I made: Ardent Andrews
    ePx1RiE.png?1
    Another of my sims Hilary Polanco
    xW9mVpg.png?1
    And also Araceli Freeman
    CyOYvBy.png?1
    And I couldn’t forget Fabian ……………… looks like Morgan won’t forget what she’s seeing for a while either (hopefully she will now leave Maverick alone.)
    8rEGCD1.png?1
    This is Tia Ahmad (the sister of Demarcus from my Willow save.) She became friendly with Maverick too late to be made a fairy – she would have been a beautiful one. Not sure why the game added the pink bracelet – I certainly didn’t do that.
    sdC3cfi.png?1
    I wish I could drink at that bar.
    uAly0zo.png
    Kyra’s Daughters
    1r1BK5t.png?1
    And son
    3CYkHn6.png?1
    Maverick’s outfit (thankyou silvermoon sims for both bride and grooms hair and clothes.)
    TmHRCiW.png?1
    And Kyra’s look (fairies aren’t really white wedding people + this is her second marriage)
    FOQSpi4.png?1

The ceremony

t3fdUdc.png?1
    KSloVx3.png?1
    IXI3XDd.png?1
    LBkVqWx.png?1
    EbwVocm.png?1

I love this shot …. When the ceremony ended they both did that playful animation where the sim sort of air punches across their body. I have never seen it at a wedding and they both did it at the same time. It made it a light, playful and joyful occasion, just right for fairies.
    UeO8G7r.png?1

The Reception
    The cake
    jshTrG4.png?1

I messed up them taking the first slice so they didn’t feed each other ☹
    Kyra is doing the air punch pose a bit clearer here. Not sure what Maverick is doing but he is doing it intensely.
    F9RepcQ.png?1
    6ccZmuv.png?1

First dance
    4mLt0Wv.png?1
    4aGSi8W.png?1

Private Moments
    RbxScXY.png?1
    2zFLK4e.png?1
    BNGwieT.png?1
    YyP8kqC.png?1
    7JfDx0P.png?1
    FWXfW4u.png?1

• Options
    MidagereMidagere Posts: 67 Member
    Ooh, it feels so good to be back. ♥

So, of course I want to share my Sims with you! Currently I'm playing with a family of five with two cats. Today was a huge day for them.
    In the morning, they welcomed a new kitten into their family, called Errol.
    qgvxVeP.png

And then... wedding! We know that preparation takes a lot of time, but Mom of the family didn't give a you-know-what about it. So while all of the family was freaking out to get everything on time, she hid herself in the Art room and painted.
    uVNJiH8.png

It was a wedding of the youngest of the three children, Clarissa. Both of her older siblings are already married and they said their "yes" in a Newcrest Church, but as the youngest one, she decided to be unique and had her wedding in San Myshuno.
    5hqArly.png

Victor and Clarissa said "yes" while the sun was coming up ♥
    lxozWCr.png
    wVP4lat.png

And then it camed time for family photos! All of the siblings are now married.
    bFAcWbP.png

Last but not least, the whole family. Bet they won't forget this beautiful day. ♥
    DL7NCe5.png
    giphy.gif
    After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things. Terrible, yes. But great.
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    edited July 2019
    i set my sim's house on fire and let it burn because i wanted to see what would happen (i'd never let a fire go for longer than it took for a sim to extinguish it before). what happened was a lotta damage that left my sim broke. welp.
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    @AlwaysAsking yep yep he has no need for messing with her head for everyday interaction, oh I see, it's okay when I get back to them they'll both stand out if shared at the same time ha. Lol I'm sure Danny is happy with sleeves he's just particular always wanting to show off his nonexistent super muscles...maybe lol.
    @Becka28 I love the fairy wedding the green dress is so pretty.
    @Midagere another pretty wedding it's always nice having a family get together for special occaisions at least I think.

so being lame again lol, but the thread exploded as usual I have a short little update to at least catch up again an awesomes out, I thought we could look into some of the other lives near Kavani and Celia.

0Lrj3Tll.png
    After a nice night out this is right after her promotion celebration, sometimes when spirits are high and peace meets it certain things aren't planned too well. Also I think I fixed the glitch they couldn't move much once in their room even go to bed to sleep which is on stilts so I pulled it back and they were fine so if you use this house don't shrink the bedroom.
    m2Ma68Pl.png
    Anyways I moved to Makoa's family, this is his wife Lilliana.
    oPG0X2vl.png
    I'd assume they adopted Duane there as he's not connected to them no one goes without in Sulani, Nani is their daughter she seems fond of Duane...until he starts trying to teach her to talk even though her baby mumbles are perfectly acceptable.
    AqVgE1Yl.png
    oGCMJjrl.png
    Quite a happy family all the same, I had one tot that remained in the chair until all her food was gone but she was near starving and I had free will off for some reason. Nani stayed in the chair until her hunger bar was filled so, so far it seems they were fixed in my game. The highchairs anyhow.
    TdI2Djkl.png
    I think Duane is adorable.
    WOqr8rel.png
    Now to Kelea and her granddaughter Lia ah that dirty look.

"Grandma?"

"Yes precious?"

"Is that my top."

"..."

"Is it?"

"Hush girl it looks good on me."

"......give it back."

"What was that?"
    lol
    MGCv5Oyl.png
    "Did you come to give me my top back?"

"I came to point out that I'm not long for this world."

Lia huffed, shirt forgotten she hated to think about that she didn't care what her grandmother's age was.

"Grandma..." she muttered sighing.

"Now now don't pout so, I think you'll be fine, especially if you get married and have a great grandchild for me."

She sighed again.

"Oh yeah? With who?" Lia didn't really talk to many people, she did like Kavani and Celia but kept to herself when they weren't involved, so it wasn't like she knew anyone else, at least that was single.

"Maybe Haysh."?
    RUyVuURl.png
    She burst out laughing.

"Grandma if he was any older he'd be my dad are you joking?"

"Hey now age is just a numbed and a baby daddy is a baby daddy."

"Pfft be serious."

"I am, when I am gone you will look over the island and give wisdom I've passed to you, you need to keep the line going."

"Not with someone who will die before me."

"Okay okay, maybe Uku then?"
    VgvYlGMl.png
    "Who..?"

"You know he's got the hair like this and the face like that."

"Yeah, that's real helpful..."

"Child you need to leave this house more often...I'll give you his number, if it doesn't work out you're young, you can try again, but at least try, people need to know your face and trust you like they trust me."

She sighed, even more, annoyed but nodded to please her grandmother. though she much preferred her quiet little bubble.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited July 2019
    And now for the painfully slow courtship of Lucas Munch and Holly Andreas. Part 1 of ?

So, Lucas Munch in my game has some odd quirks to his face. Often it looks fine, but it gets a little plasticky and frozen in some weird expressions. When he was a teen he looked like this the whole time he had a female friend over:
    gx9m2Yu.png

So I decided he was bad with girls and gave him the unflirty trait. Also apparently because I hate myself. Anyway. Now that Lucas and the aforementioned female friend are both Young Adults, I decided to try to get them dating. He called her up one evening and invited her to the park, where they had some fun in the fountain.
    VnfX0Zn.png

That was ok, and she was even open to his self-described "pathetic" attempts at flirting. The descriptions of the flirts for an unflirty sim are fun, by the way. But the pink bar moved soooooo slow, and their needs decayed, and they went home with barely any progress.

The next day, same park (lots of romantic garden stuff decor that gives a flirty vibe, I'm trying to help the kid). First kiss success! But it did take all night.
    uKKHYY2.png

Next day is Saturday, and his day off. He decided to go fishing in Magnolia Promenade. That went well, he even caught his first tuna. And as you can see, he's not unattractive. He just makes some weird faces.
    r1gOM5T.png
    IT1xFpz.png

Holly showed up there so they did a little more light flirting, despite his discomfort in public. Trouble is, he has to do all the flirting, because being flirted with makes him tense. Anyway, they did manage to become boyfriend and girlfriend, and after taking a selfie to preserve the moment they fished together for a while. She seems happy.
    uKWmtAM.png
    e1i5zT1.png

I intended to take them out to a fancy restaurant that night. Instead the romance festival was on, and she called and invited him. That could have been good for Lucas. With all the flirty vibes and the tea... he was ready to make some moves. But Holly decided to hang out at the karaoke bar instead. Once there, the mood changed to just happy, with a dose of "why are you taking pictures of us right now?"
    uVIgg7a.png

But well, despite what recent patch notes may have claimed, uninvited third parties butting into conversations do in fact mess up the success rate of your flirts. Both Holly and Lucas got failed flirts in immediate succession. And that made things awkward.
    m2adYNK.png

Holly also apparently really needed a restroom, so I didn't pressure her for a few minutes because she was already embarrassed about the flirt fiasco and I didn't want her to wet herself and die. So of course she left the festival altogether, and it was too late at night to call her back. Which is too bad, because a spontaneous proposal, if accepted, would have made things much easier.

Instead Lucas just gazed at the wedding arch at the festival and fantasized about weddings, which seemed to excite him.
    zaMWYVo.png

Now if I could just get her to stay still when they're out together, maybe they could have one someday!
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

:open_mouth: after diaper changes! That is a good and hyginic idea that they don't do by themselves, I'll have to remember that one!

Mckenna is not exactly happy about it, Max does have a part-time job, but Mckenna wishes he would do MORE. The thing is, Max is quite the charmer a talent since toddler hood and it seems to work on Mckenna as well... IDK how, but it does, maybe its the twin thing?

*Sigh* real reasons to be mad at her twin, is not, beats up innocent little sister, boy oh boy what a mess.

Everyones updates look great! Another Stone Update coming tomorrow er a swift change in their lives and drama coming~ :lol:
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    @DoloresGrey
    I´ve had even more children, though not on vampires. It´s a good thing that two of the kids are already out of the house and the third is a human, or I would be having hard time keeping them all fed.

@AlwaysAsking
    Orange was a child, which reminds me that I should probably age him up again, since both Cesare and Fiametta are already young adults. Who knows, maybe he´ll even develop some sense when he gets older. And yes, Orange came to visit the first morning after Cesare and Fiametta moved to Del Sol Valley. Fiametta woke up to let him in, only for Orange to completely ignore her to take yet another bath. That was it - Fiametta kicked him out, locked the bathroom door for everyone but household members and went back to bed. Orange hasn´t showed up ever since, but when he does, there is going to be a serious conversation and possible some brainwashing to be had.
    Romeo is not the brightest, but he is a great cook. Lucrecia can cook but she doesn´t want to and I do not yet trust Rodrigo with anything more complicated that garden salad. It´s been ages since any of my sims started a fire by cooking and I would like to keep it that way. Cesare´s and Fiametta´s new house doesn´t even have an oven, only a refrigerator, so that any of their guests won´t get ideas.
    What happened with Antoniette wasn´t entirely Romeo´s faulth. Antoniette´s mother was a witch (technically is, she just hasn´t seen her for ages and hopes to never do again) and she happened to inherit some powers down the line, that make any man she comes across to desire her. Her sister Agnessa hates her for it, she believes that Antoniette used magic to make Alexandre love her, just because she could. I am probably going to dig deeper into their plummed up backstory once the Realm of Magic comes along.
    Angelique is perfectly happy with her life and couldn´t care less about what some people may say about her choice in lovers.

I was going through my screenshots folder (how did it became so large?), so here are some pics from down the memory line:

Andrey´s and Antony´s wedding, featuring Antoniette, whom it apparently didn´t occur that it´s not polite to wear white at weddings that aren´t yours, very pregnant Angelique, Alexandre and much younger Amara and Noelle. IT0AnkP.png
    KT1Xpma.png

Three pretty idiots in their natural element:
    BTeW2TC.png

Yet again very pregnant Angelique trying to teach her son Nicolas, who is very unimpressed by her parenting techniques.
    ZfASAee.png

Anastassia´s wedding with Caleb Vatore. Apparently, she decided to borrow her aunt´s dress. zhdV6nQ.png

Amara´s wedding with Alexander Goth t5QActY.png
    u8kKpTs.png
    Isobel (who is Alexander´s daughter with Amara´s eldest sister Anastassia, only slightly younger than Amara and was pretty much raised together with her until she started going to school): "Please kill me now."
    Bella: "Make it two."
    To this day, I do not know what happened next, but Amara spent the next two days beating the stuffing out of her infant son´s stuffend toy in fury. She didn´t even receive a positive moodlet about the birth, only fury and more fury. It may have been the moment she realized that her mother Agnessa had lied to her about having never met her new husband, because she very much had. 7ywJ7xS.png
    (Isobel stopped calling Alexander her father after that day and she has never met her half-brother Mortimer, neither does she have any desire to. Caleb was always much better father to her anyways and she is content with the brother and sister she does have. Funny thing is that Bella and Anastassia are actually good friends, it is Amara that Bella has never been fond of.)

Aelin´s wedding with Victor Feng, my favourite wedding picture so far
    lapTh1e.png

Romeo and Lucrecia with little Cesare in their old home, before she started wearing modern clothes UPeaTQR.png

Anastassia looking pretty KbCsSC4.png

Fiametta also believes that there are monsters under Rodrigo´s bed HwYu5qS.png

Cesare´s dark form and sense of humor MJWE63q.png

This ylFDwRV.png
    Cesare: "Please stop hugging me."
    Andrey: "I may have been sleeping with my sister, my clone and half the town for the last ten years or so, but even I am feeling awkward now. I don´t think I like this feeling. Bye."

Beatrice, Sebastian and Aedion. He lookes great deal like Antoniette, especially when in a bad mood ubVbQXV.png

Orange has started talking to himself and is possibly suicidal, since he spends hours and hours at the sauna, something that can be lethal to human sims. The boy needs help and soon. brQE4dB.png

WSh5pwe.png
    Romeo: "Why are you friends with this guy?"
    Cesare: "I honestly can´t recall anymore."

Fiametta believes in regular meals. She did ask Orange´s permission first, but he refused, so what is a girl to do? BWOSD7K.png
    5xhKQPM.png
    p9jFgBX.png

Beatrice and Sebastian getting along for a moment KKYryjB.png

Lucrecia breaking the news to Romeo that there is going to be a baby number six tBnBImn.png

The Borgia siblings hanging out with their friends GMgWjXZ.png
    ZyaK22Q.png
    aI5XqrS.png
    xEIW5NT.png

Rodrigo´s muscles. Nothing more to add jhn1TFw.png

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited July 2019
    Back to Fiametta´s and Cesare´s fabulous life at Del Sol Valley.

Their house is from gallery, with some modifications by me. The interior is all mine, I am really pleased with how it turned out, given how small it is (the lot is 20x20). Qw1yEkL.png
    LWsu388.png
    XUIZb2o.png
    jze5Ems.png

The most important thing first, planting plasma trees. 248PXoe.png
    R0g8xEo.png

Cesare had been getting whims to buy a bonsai tree for a while now, so I finally let him have one. He loved it. Fx7npPP.png
    ygyiYIi.png

Cesare then went to a walk and ran into his mother and Dirk Dreamer. Was there a costume party somewhere that he hadn´t been invited to? 63oqFfT.png

Look, some more vampires dCJ2aB6.png
    zkaaS6w.png
    B3Up7eO.png

Lucrecia came visiting next day when Cesare was at work. She had serious morning sickness, but still managed to look great nBIgqXI.png
    9epcKEI.png
    It didn´t take long for Romeo to show up, too HzVyZ0T.png

Cesare started to write his next book, while Fiametta decided to try her hand at vlogging. rrnY1aQ.png
    oHW68U3.png
    uf91Ksx.png

(I finally looked up their vampire friend. His name is Luka Crowe and he is a gallery sim. I only chjanged his hair when I got him.)
    Fiametta was in a mood for different sort of training, Luka happened to arrive just in time. ytS3Wax.png
    SjVHkNe.png
    vIbUqec.png
    HVsVjyQ.png
    b7DPLf8.png
    Cesare was very much into it. Fiametta lost, but was still very pleased with herself. No harm done, everyone was still good friends.

Who doesn´t love friends who will talk to your plants instead of you? iinjshu.png
    EiJ6AmA.png

zmccFyN.png
    Cesare: "Good morning. Hissss..."
    Fiametta: "It´s 7 am and you don´t need to be at work untill 11. So shut up and let me sleep."
    uOjqmhl.png
    Cesare: "Come on, I don´t want to eat breakfast alone."
    1dUbw28.png
    Fiametta: "Fine. I was getting hungry anyway."

The plasma trees are growing nicely. Fiametta, you fool, you are going to get hurt fdtsC1r.png

Lucrecia called to gossip about Beatrice iuRGB3D.png

Which didn´t stop her and Romeo from visiting yet again. ojaWHfV.png
    Lucrecia, recalling her mortal life to Cesare: "You were named after my brother, who was creepy and evil. Rodrigo was named after my father, who was also creepy and evil. I wanted to name your younger brother after another brother of mine, who was..."
    Cesare: "Creepy and evil?"
    Lucrecia: "Who told you? Anyway, your father stepped in and told me that it´s not a good idea. So we named him Sebastian instead."
    iRFMFCA.png
    Romeo: "Hell yeah I did. Don´t you have any relatives who weren´t, I don´t know, creepy and evil?"
    Lucrecia: "Not really. That´s how you rolled at 15th century. Kids these days have it easy, just post some photos to simstagram or write some songs and soon you will be rich and famous. Back in my day you had to bribe and poison to get anything done."

Fiametta started working as a stylist. Her first task was to interview three people. Cesare 3ivj3Tg.png
    Bella 4R6Uw8b.png
    ViyXliP.png
    Yv34Lm9.png
    (that´s some Noelle-worthy judgemental look Bella is serving, that´s where she got it from)
    and Siobhan dE2Gd9M.png
    eMMwwoo.png
    ZdKRFdG.png
    (Siobhan is a good friend. Not only did she act like there was nothing strange about Fiametta wandering around the town in her underwear, she also agreed to let Fiametta drink her blood.)

Cesare got a drink too. Fiametta was busy with writing her article and didn´t notice a thing. YZ6wTPl.png

When you are too lazy to get up the stairs, so you´ll spend the night on the couch instead R31fh6f.png

Fiametta has the best expressions and some mood strings, because this happened over the course of few minutes 5mPkfvC.png
    nZ0sMjg.png
    Mp1Ar8H.png
    She should also invest in some curtains or maybe start wearing more clothes.

It was a lottery day, Fiametta was very exited about having bought a ticket
    MbsuhLo.png

Some more vlogging dfCA0Yf.png
    wx8QsAM.png
    Fc3dLzy.png
    and violin practice lnj6svH.png

Lucrecia is getting more and more pregnant KRpVT5f.png
    eGOlP9k.png

Families that hiss together stay together dW26nHs.png
    vWV9VDB.png

Romeo showed up at their doorstep again uwnBovc.png
    Fiametta: "Something important just occurred to me. We don´t have to open the door if we don´t want to."
    V969xGM.png
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Another Update!

The Stone siblings were raised by Nanny’s since Gemma refused to touch the babies when they were all born (still wowed she did not, it never happened before!) Anyways there were two nanny’s one male and one female. They stay in the kids life and Guy Nanny (I can’t remember names!!!) Invited Max out for a little guy time~ So sweet.

Max and him joked about just happy to see each other not caring much about the rain.
    06-23-19_9-54-22nbspPM_zpsi18s48ix.png

Done with getting drizzled on, they dried off a bit and played some good foosball talking about this and that just having a good time. I think, Max really enjoys this one on one male time~
    06-23-19_9-57-30nbspPM_zpsozabjatv.png

The next morning Javesh came up to him in the city and they had the ‘talk’ about his social media, being careful and being safe. Javesh, even told him things about his mom, he loved Gemma but not everything she did. Max needed to be careful. Sidenote: I think its cute how blushy Javesh is and Max is just like fine xD
    06-23-19_10-17-05nbspPM_zpso1zfaupe.png

Max also came acrossed guy nanny, jamming and busking away in the city. He could not help but listen and slip a simoleon tip in with his approved applause.
    06-23-19_10-17-52nbspPM_zpsuwzb1g03.png

After bee-booping around the city for a bit, he went to grab Mckenna to play basketball. Now sports are her weakness and they had worked….okay but only for a bit. The twins feeling less distant now, had a great time shooting hoops and challenging each other.
    06-23-19_10-22-46nbspPM_zpsylsaunce.png

Later that night….

Max sucked in his breath losing it in about the same breath as the sting throbbed in his face. He saw Bren lifting her arm again anger her whole expression, he went to try and be prepared this time, to block.
    06-24-19_11-30-24nbspPM_zpsuu94zilb.png

“You’re PLUM MAX!”

“I AM NOT BEING STUCK WITH HER.”

Your life is ruined not mine!”

“But…..I….what?”

Max’s head was throbbing trying to process the words, it did not help her voice partially echoed everywhere. 06-24-19_11-28-27nbspPM_zps4f7virvm.png

“A baby?” he felt so numb, so confused, when…. When was she going to say haha?

“Yes a baby. Your baby. Not mine. I am far too, hot for this, I have a future in modeling okay? It can’t be ruined. I was lucky having to carry itI did not get horrible out of shape…. Its yours. You messed up. I had requirements when we hooked up! You’d be safe when with me!”

“I was!” Max latched onto the accusation unable to handle anything else she said at the moment. “Some…..something went wrong….a baby? Us?”

“No you.”

There was a long stretch of silence.
    06-24-19_11-18-29nbspPM_zpskggyis7o.png

Max’s heart was pounding sharp pangs if fear and…excitement maybe ignorant excitement, but none the less went through him.

“Bren? Where is she? What did you name her? Is she okay? Is she pretty? A baby…” his head spun some more, “We can do this… you and I.” as if he was ignoring all she said or denying it.

“It will be okay Bren we can DO this, I have a job and my siblings can help us.” Max's voice gaining pace more and more vibrant.

But Brenda was not having it.

She became aggressively mocking and even yawned rudely exaggerating it,

“Are you done with your fantasies? Or I guess it could be real, but take out the thing where I am present No. M.E. Got it?”
    06-24-19_11-18-08nbspPM_zpsvovezvlm.png
    06-24-19_11-23-21nbspPM_zpsrpxhhqa4.png

“But………… how can you just…….” Max felt so defeated. He just slouched into himself, she did not even want to try.

Brenda was satisfied her message finally sunk in,

“How could I? Because I have a life and a future beyond being some baby's mom! You were only a hook up for me, that is it, that baby is a mistake. I don’t need or want either of you. So I am out of here.”

With a defined strut, she started to leave saying as she went,

“If you don’t want the baby you can leave it at the police station,”
    06-24-19_11-19-02nbspPM_zpsvvhnfoyl.png

Max felt rage boil up, he felt awful, this person he had so much fun with, now, ugh, she was impossible how could she just, not care about? Just like how his mom never cared for them, him.

He moved in front of her, balling his fist up to try and contain his rage,

“You’re disgusting!”

“Hey wow I-”

“SHUT YOUR MOUTH!” he gritted his teeth, but this abandonment was personal, hit to close to home, way, way too real.

“I’ve heard enough! Nothing but uncaring, horrible, twisted stuff out of your mouth! So quiet! You listen. Fine. I can’t control you, but I’m not some sicko abandoner like you!”

“It was a mistake, but she is not! Not to me! And I don’t plan on leaving her at the police station or Or on the city streets to fend for HERSELF!”
    06-24-19_11-21-14nbspPM_zps5kfvrnx7.png

“You are heartless, you’re a cold sick person, I've lived that life. I won’t let her, so I won’t take her, I will have her! As my daughter and I’ll treat her like one and take care of her! I’ll love her!”

“So GO. WE are the ones that don’t need someone like you.”
    06-24-19_11-22-21nbspPM_zps9hlidbkd.png

Brenda flared her nostrils and strutted off.

Max stood there calming down as the adrenaline still pumped like crazy through him.

Everything was quiet and he had no idea if it was from their fight or the late hour.

He took more deep breaths before coming into the apartment. Peeking into the pink cradle that the hospital had to provide, there was no way she'd ever do that.

The little baby peered up at him and he leaned closer smiling,

“You’re so teeny.” he whispered lightly wiggling his fingers.

She giggled and smiled at him.

His heart jumped and threaded with nervous happiness,

“You’re so cute, hello, baby, I’m Max, I’m your dad and, I’m am here for you.”
    07-03-19_7-29-24nbspPM_zpsit2cn8jk.png

That is all for now! 😊 PS. Bren hated children and was hot-head, so this was the option chosen.
  • Options
    VanderhootVanderhoot Posts: 192 Member
    Just wanted to pop on here and say hello! I haven't been on the forum in months, and it says there are 1.8k comments in this thread that are now. :o I'd love to catch up on y'all but I'm not sure I'll see all of it!
    7He4osW.png?1
    Check out my 1920s homes on the gallery: Vanderhoot13
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2022
    Operation Flirt Your Way Through Strangerville Part One

Index to other Chapters:

Malcolm Landgraab has aged up as a well-rounded and quite cheerful person, due to a great deal of work on his childhood skills.

2kXfM3s.png

He has now moved out of the Landgraab estate.

U87KUZ4.png

He is living in a refurbished factory with his Aunt Sophia, in San Myshuno.

ZG0SzXX.png

It is a beautiful home and he is greatly enjoying being a grown-up and making his own decisions.

Z9BZOlo.png

The only sadness in his life is that he still has to wait a couple of months for his girlfriend Peony Song to have a birthday so that they can date again.

NpLigBV.png

He had been thinking a great deal, for the last year of high school, about what he was going to do when he graduated. And he decided to enter politics.

XmrbH7M.png

He does classes at the local college.

2pM7mdz.png

But he spends a lot of time at the Capitol building.

X5LpmOu.png

He learns a lot from other interns, and by spending time with high level politicians.

0iJbsWI.png

He is quite a natural at the job, because of the traits he earned while he was a teenager, and dating Peony.

dzHYsLa.png

She was a very good influence on him.

fKoHkgN.png

His traits are now: mediator, good manners, cheerful, compassionate, responsible, and gregarious. He does still retain his traits of evil and snob because he is a premade Sim, but all of his other traits greatly overcome those.

eCWpF40.png

Our story about Malcolm skews for a moment at this time, and heads over to Don Lothario, and his girlfriend Summer Holiday.

lDAuulq.png

They had recently gone on a date to the romance festival, and Don ran into a very peculiar individual there.

65bxF0A.png

The man seemed to be in a trance, and Don was unable to communicate with him.

SGol5hq.png

Until he actually decided to try to smack him out of the strange state he was in, and it worked!

LyMzDLY.png

Don was able to talk to the man for a couple of minutes until he was convinced that he would be able to find his way home.

JHFa5IV.png

He tried to ignore the whole situation and he never mentioned it to anyone. However, he and Summer were going out for another date.

TPV7yIl.png

Eliza Pancakes, and her daughter Teresa, had come over to play with Don and Summer's little boy, Sonny.

YFCf578.png

Don and Summer went out to a nightclub to go dancing.

BOSSlwv.png

Of course it had been Summer's idea, and Don wasn't excited about dancing in public.

8ywgCke.png

He ended up telling Summer about what had happened at the romance festival, to try to keep her from asking him to dance.

AT1ir3K.png

Summer became concerned, and was very worried that Don could have gotten hurt in that situation.

sfnyWIs.png

Don assured her that he was never in any danger because he would have had no problem, "kicking that guy's you-know-what."

Auiisw6.png

But Summer didn't like to leave it there. She wanted Don to tell somebody about it, because she had heard rumors about other people acting like that in public.

aN5gmae.png

She had considered them to be just stupid rumors until her own darling Donny told her that he had seen one of them too.

Now she was frightened. “What if one of them grabbed our little baby?” she said to Don. She looked like she was going to cry.

4Wv9Nr9.png

Don kept asking her, "Who am I supposed to tell? Nobody in their right mind is going to believe me. The government is trying to sweep this under the rug and pretend it isn't happening."

ReTcWCS.png

That's when Summer noticed Malcolm Landgraab. She quickly got Don's attention, "Donny, Donny look! It's Malcolm Landgraab!"

E7VOrTC.png

Don was uncertain why this was exciting news, and kind of whispered to Summer, "Why am I supposed to be excited that some rich snobbish high school kid is here?"

Summer said, "No! He graduated! And he like, he like works for someone super important now!"

JQtkWIj.png

Summer convinced the two men to sit down and talk.

ieZuGkX.png

Don was very surprised to see how polite and helpful Malcolm was. That wasn't how he remembered him at all.

Malcolm explained that he was an intern at the Capitol, and that if Don needed help from the government that he'd be glad to get it for him.

xU33VZT.png

Don was much more embarrassed to tell the story about the strange man to Malcolm. But he found that Malcolm listened very intently, and asked several questions to clarify the event, to make sure that he got all the information correct.

hdVG2QM.png

"I am going to talk to one of the state senators tomorrow,” Malcolm said. “I will try to get in to see the governor as well. We have been hearing reports of people like this in the area, and of course it has everyone concerned. You are the first person that I actually know personally that has run into somebody acting in this strange manner. If I am able to get the governor to speak to you would you be willing to come in and talk to him?”

jRoywo5.png

Don was actually quite intimidated by the idea of talking to the governor about what he'd seen, and really wished he hadn't said anything to Summer. He thought to himself, I should have just danced with her.

E67q0MM.png

But, he couldn't possibly let Summer see him feeling apprehensive or looking scared. So he told Malcolm that it was no problem, and he would come down to talk to the people at the Capitol anytime Malcolm wanted him to.

isvJk2Y.png

It didn't take long, two evenings later Don got a call from Malcolm, asking him to be at the Capitol building at 9:30 the next morning. Summer made sure that Don was there right on time.

Malcolm told Don, "Just let me do the talking unless Governor Richards specifically asks you a question, okay?"

"No prob," Don replied.

ObDqRuT.png

Malcolm went to find the governor and told him that his acquaintance had arrived, and was waiting for them.

6ku1R2n.png

Governor Richards did not seem to be highly impressed by Don or Don’s description of the event.

WUx2qUP.png

He told Malcolm that he would have to speak to State Senator Clinton Morrissey. "It's going to be very dufficult to get permission to investigate this, and even harder to get it funded," he explained to Malcolm.

Owr12hk.png

The governor spoke to Senator Morrissey privately for a moment, and told him that this Don Lothario fellow didn't appear to be all that bright, and he wasn't sure if just going by his word would be enough to get them the funds that they would need for that kind of an investigation.

"Besides that," he said, "That Malcolm is a good lad, but he's just a kid. I don't think that he and that friend of his could handle an investigation like this. Neither of them are slick enough to get information out of people who have no intention on giving up their secrets."

lZO3f5g.png

Senator Morrissey passed this thought on to Malcolm, who smiled and said, "I think I know someone who can help us with that problem, and I've invited him here today too. Gentlemen, may I introduce you to J Huntington III?"

0AwgWHe.png

"Holy cow," Governor Richards said to Malcolm. "Is there anybody in this town that you don't have connections with?"

Malcolm just smiled and said, "No, not really, my family knows everyone. Also, I would be happy to finance the investigation myself,” Malcolm said. “I believe Don is telling the truth, and I would like to be able to prove my worth to you and the State Senate."

n95mJIb.png

Senator Morrissey told Malcolm that he was going to go and talk to Governor Richards privately, and that he would speak to Malcolm later that afternoon down by the lake. “This might have to be done in secret,” Senator Morrissey said. “Whether you're going to finance it or not, we still need to make sure we are not stepping on any toes in the military, do you understand?”

Malcolm assured the senator that he understood very well, and said he would be happy to talk to him later that afternoon.

RzIxh8e.png

Senator Morrissey and his aide did come and meet Malcolm down by the lake late that afternoon. He said that he had talked to Governor Richards, and that they were in agreement. If Malcolm could get J to come along as a smooth talker, and Don to come along as brute strength, they would authorize him to start an investigation ..... but with one other condition.

xHmEJV6.png

Malcolm asked him what the condition was, and the senator’s aide explained, "You guys are going to have to find a woman to go with you as well. You are going to need someone with a woman's instincts, and a woman's assets, that can get information out of people who keep their secrets close. Do you know what I mean by that?"

AzZcvBm.png

Malcolm assured him that he understood completely, and that he knew the perfect woman.

6yHPAdf.png

He told the senator his friend's name and Senator Morrissey was absolutely shocked. "Oh hell yeah!" he said. "If you can get her to come with you on this crazy trip, you'll have the blessings of everyone here at the Capitol."

lHYrqWb.png

Which is what landed Malcolm, Don, and J on the doorstep of Penny Pizzazz.

3L9C3XV.png

She was not thrilled to hear their idea. "You've got to be kidding me right now Malcolm."

8lBkeEZ.png

"No!! No I’m not," Malcolm whined at her, "Please Penny, this is my big chance. If we can go and figure out what's going on with these weird people, do you know how great that would be for all four of us?"

XIgForj.png

Penny told Malcolm, "Give me a break kid, I'm already dealing with a toddler, and with Thorne Bailey! Do you think I want to deal with weird zombie people too?"

qimEfz0.png

J just looked at her, he said, "Are you really going to let Thorne Bailey keep you from doing what you want to do?"

YgVTsqZ.png

She didn't particularly like hearing that from him.

xQTOjtw.png

Then Don had to go and get involved, he gave them an impression about how that weird guy had looked and acted when he saw him at the romance fest.

iI278bf.png

Then he said, "Come on Penny, you know you wanna go, you know you do."

5T1FhSr.png

"This isn't you, sitting home alone all day with a toddler. You know you want to be out there in the middle of all the action, you know you do."

1ntUxgh.png

Penny picked her little sweetie up for a minute and said to herself; maybe it's your daddy's turn to sit home and watch you for a few days.

She told Malcolm, "I'm in."

b41i2Dg.png

Every lead that anybody had, always led to Strangerville. So that is the first place that the four of them headed.

KeD2hcB.png

They didn't seem to have any problem running into people to speak to when they arrived at the Town square.

z62mdQ3.png

They talked to a bunch of the people and were told various stories, some saying that all of it was ridiculous. Some mentioning that the military was being very hush-hush about it all, and some blaming it all on scientists that wouldn't go back to their lab after a strange explosion had happened a couple of weeks ago.

3VAeMUG.png

Suddenly Don got very excited and yelled to Malcolm, "Hey Malcolm! Come here quick, quick! Here’s that guy!"

pKnr3sp.png

Malcolm was absolutely shocked. Certainly he had never seen anybody act the way they had been described to him before, and this was the exact same guy that Don had seen in downtown San Myshuno.

fjNJN05.png

Penny and Jay ran over to see the man as well.

3zqnmOp.png

"This has to prove that the strange people come from Strangerville, right?" Malcolm asked them.

YAbVPGD.png

The man was rather frightening, and J wanted to know if Don had been able to talk to him at all, or if he had continued to stare off blankly the way he was doing now.

dKi9G6w.png

Don told J that after he smacked Ted a couple of times he was able to talk and make sense.

J didn't want to be one-upped by Don Lothario, so he wound up and socked Ted as hard as he could, and that seemed to work.

DVOvIot.png

Ted was willing to talk to him after he had rubbed his nose for a moment. That sock on the nose really hurt!

ZB5u11K.png

He did not seem to be willing to believe that he had been acting strangely though. He said that he was the mayor of Strangerville, and he always went on a walk in the morning like this, and that there was nothing strange about it.

Jinr5VU.png

The four of them knew that they had plenty of work to do, so they went into the town library to try to do some research.

zYFI7lk.png

That did not get them very far.

ltF0zNg.png

Penny said to the rest of them, "You know the governor sent us on purpose because we all have special skills right? I suggest that we use them.

Y89gYXn.png

Because we aren't going to get anywhere with these people otherwise."

KbtpHQf.png

Thus, operation "Flirt your way through Strangerville" was born.

Continue here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17155580#Comment_17155580

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    Flirt Your Way Through Strangerville Part Two

Index to other Chapters:

Penny was absolutely right. They weren’t going to get anywhere like this!
    There was too much that they needed to know, and not much time to figure it out.
    Penny asked them, “What do we already know, and what do we need to find out?”

v5smFVi.png

“We know two theories,” Malcolm said, “Either the scientists at the lab are behind it, or the military is behind it. We don’t know which one, so we don’t know where to look, or what we’re looking for.”

KqyGzni.png

“So that’s the plan,” Penny said. “Find people in white lab coats, or military uniforms, and get them to talk! It doesn’t matter how, just get them to talk!”

jFzKeAf.png

J said, “It might be worth it to try to get info out of the suits too.” Meaning the well-dressed professional people. The others agreed, and they all went their separate ways.

L2nYIHP.png

Malcolm did his best, but he wasn’t exactly the most experienced flirter in the world. He was fresh out of high school, and had only ever had one girlfriend.
    He was useful in finding out information about who some of the important people in town were, the “suits” that J mentioned. It wasn’t terribly difficult to get that info.

tOkmz2c.png

Don, and Penny put their whole heart into it. No holds barred.

yMfq8vH.png

They started with the regular soldiers.

JxWfwf4.png

And regular townsfolk.

kdGrf5K.png

They got names and ranks of important military officers, scientists, and professional people in town, and quite soon it was time to move on to the actual bigwigs.

qB2Ott5.png

The people who had the information that they needed to get

eywTpgy.png

Don’s work was masterful, as always.

66OYXeG.png

Penny had them eating out of her hand in moments.

5DyXlmr.png

No one says no to attention from them.

sVuWRTy.png

J did his best, but his heart wasn’t in it. All he could think about was Raj.
    He thought about how hurt he’d felt when he thought Raj was flirting with Brant Hecking.

iJYC9ox.png

(That story is here:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17110113#Comment_17110113 )

And he kept thinking about how hurt Raj would be if he saw J doing it here.

BdgFgFi.png

J knew it was a different situation. He wasn’t actually trying to seduce anyone, but would Raj see it that way?

VwOyl0z.png

Don actually got on his case. “Come on man! What’s up with this? Get with the program.”

zhSRVt6.png

J just looked at him. Clearly Don didn’t get it.

x6dVXA2.png

Yes, that much was very clear.

qEixR87.png

Unfortunately, what they found out was, they weren’t going to find anything out.

tZb4Vet.png

These people had secrets, and they knew how to keep them secret.

zxH9nQ9.png

But the strange people were everywhere!

Hxeq5CI.png

Every time Malcolm turned around he saw another one.

U28U9HC.png

How can they possibly think the world isn’t noticing this? Malcolm wondered.

OMBdQ9L.png

This is Not normal.

g9z7Dsw.png

Malcolm was distressed. There had to be someone else to ask, someone who wasn’t so closed lipped.

ech19wW.png

That’s when he remembered the “tinfoil hat” character that they’d seen when they drove into town.
    Sure the guy was most likely crazy, but maybe he knew something??

j4doYgG.png

If he did, he wasn’t about to tell Malcolm.

q8PSs8j.png

So Malcolm called in reinforcements.

v1G1vag.png

Penny worked her magic in minutes.

Soon they had every drop of information that he had. Plus 10 microchip “bugs” that they could use to listen to private conversations.

kCIZQDN.png

And the name of a person who had machines that could do the listening!

X1YrXbS.png

Penny made short work of him as well.
    “Oh Erwin told you about my gear?” he said. “I’ll have to have words with him about that.”
    “Ohhh, you don’t need to do that,” Penny said. “Erwin said that you’re upset about the strange happenings around here.”

hG1uqNu.png

“He said you’d be thrilled to have help! We can plant bugs! We can plant Lots of bugs for you.”

sFLG3Ic.png

“Awww shucks,” George sheepishly said. “He’s right. You kids got somewhere to stay the night? I got cots in my bunker. You go on plant them bugs and make yer way back here.”

6nGmESS.png

“Ok, we’ll be back then, Sweetie,” Penny promised.

YyUGpNq.png

Up next: Plantin’ Them Bugs!

lAKE62w.png

lSsrdj3.png

9skdiB6.png

Continued Here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17161933#Comment_17161933

Anyway... My attempt to catch up:

@BMSO I knew there was someone I'd missed last night. I was trying to comment on everyone's updates that had mentioned me. Sorry I missed you 😊

The bowling trip was hilarious 😆 Those guys don't have a clue how to bowl, do they? Under legged? 😂 And your explanation for Goko's incompetence is priceless. Greasy food lol.

Too bad your simself got the gutter ball, because I'll bet the trick shot was fun to watch.

Congrats to Goku. Apparently he finally washed his hands.

I don't have the bowling pack. Do you get to choose the manner in which they release the ball? Or can you aim it at all? Or is it all autonomous?

Your new Sims are very interesting looking 😳 I'm not familiar with those names though. Are they characters from comics/movies/shows, or made up people?

@calaprfy I've been wondering about skilling up toddlers with the tablet more than I have been, but supposedly they skill up faster with an adults help.

What is your opinion on that? Particularly the thinking skill. It's so hard to get that one to 5. The kids get tired of those parent/child activities so quickly, and then they are sad, you know?

Cornelius, what are we going to do with you? 🙄 Lol!

I see that Vanessa is related to Malcolm and Nina. It's so fun how you've kept the original family bloodlines going. Do all of their ancestors show up in their family trees?

@LadyKyn

Alisha sounds fun, lol.

Which apartment building is it? I don't recognize any of the neighbors, so perhaps you replaced all of the pre-mades?

I often do that in Willow Creek and Oasis Springs, but I leave the ones in San Mynshuno, mostly because I find the apartments difficult to play in and I usually don't.

Do you use the apartments often?

@OhMyHemsworth congratulations to Mathias and Sabrina. Two boys? That sounds very fun LOL. Little Rosie did age up adorably and she reminds me of one of his other girls (I'm not sure of the name of the other little girl but I think it was Katy?) Those boys look really cute with their curly hair when they get to be toddlers!

And I'm sorry, but I kind of agree with Katy. Nancy was not a good person for cheating on her husband, making him leave, and then telling them lies about him. I would have found it difficult to forgive her for that too. But if Kelly just sees the usefulness of not bringing drama into life, then she is very mature and trying hard to make peace with everything that happened.

I think everybody will come out all right, at least I hope so.

@Steamvarius

I had just heard from someone else about the jobs you can do on Sulani, to clean the place up. Including checking for fish poachers, clearing the beaches, watching out for invasive species, collecting litter. It all sounds like very worthwhile work!

Congratulations to Benjamin and Shine! Roddy is super cute, and don't you just love the outfits they age up to? Lol

Makes it awkward to take "birthday" pictures at the exact time of their age up.

As for the screenshot issue, because I never had Sims 3 I have no prior expectations of the pictures, which must be a good thing for me, as it doesn't bother me.

However, have you tried clicking the sort area inside your picture folders? In mine you can choose to sort them by number or by date. If you sort by date, the pictures are in chronological order 😊

Tee hee hee at the flash cards in the water 😅 Roddy is super cute in his wet suit.

@HillyBeth

I have no advice on the mohawk for Ryan, other than to say that I immediately change them on townies that show up in my game 😂

However, he carries it off well.

Ryder is super good looking! I don't know if I have that hair. Do you know where it's from? Or is it CC?

Lucky him, fishing and snorkeling in Sulani. It's a rough life, lol

Sophia is quite beautiful with her CC look 😍

@DoodlyDoofus

So that Luz Caliente girl actually aged up while she was visiting your household? I've never heard of that before! 😳

My favorite part of the second update is Rainne's face when her dad says they should blow up the horse 😅

I don't even know what you'd call that expression.

@O-meezy

I can't believe that neither of them won anything at the Starlight Accolades!

Perhaps it's because they've been off having so many adventures together 😅

Their attempts to cheer themselves up are quite entertaining 😅

I'm incredulous that Zion took it so well. His expressions are priceless 😂 I'm glad Avery kicked his you-know-what though. Good for her!

The swing pictures are so sweet 😊 He was a good sport.

@DoloresGrey

The thing I found to be most remarkable about Benjamin's birthday was that he loved fruit cake 😅

Every Sim in my game hates it and becomes "uncomfortable" for hours after eating it.

What's up with your bees? 😅 Perhaps it's time to give up beekeeping?

The bath tub shot is so cute! I love the bubble bathes.

I'm so glad Eliza and Baileigh met Johnny. He's so nice. The sprinkler pic is sweet.

The subsequent courtship, pregnancy and marriage were a whirlwind, but they are happy!

Who is Marcus Flex? Who cares 😂 She has Johnny now.

The trip to Granite Falls was not all they'd hoped it would be, was it?

Although the girls aged up so cute! And Benjamin is darling asleep on the couch 😴😊

Johnny's panicked look for the baby is amazing

And I love making Jrs too. Where did you put the Jr in his in game name? After Johnny, or after Zest? I've had trouble deciding where to put them.

@Thunderbat87

I love how much money you can make with the paintings. I find that the paint from reference paintings get the most money, often almost $4000. But those are the ones that Jasper paints, and he made it through the whole painter career to the top and is considered a master painter.

@SimTrippy

The tribe is doing well! It's crazy how quickly their lives happen though 😳

I'm working my way through the thread, perhaps I'll find out if Turi married an outsider.

And I'm sorry, I can't remember how the Sims at the military base are connected in your game. Are they related to the tribe, or just a separate story?

Nobuya & Vivienne are so cute together. Lucky them, I wish I could retire in Sulani 😅

@Morkovka

First off, let me say, I absolutely Love your picture style! They are so bright and colorful and clear! I don't see all that well, and I really love when I can see things clearly ❤️

A question about Darling's pregnancy - How is Sky certain that the baby will be a pure alien?

I thought that the babies from abductions could be hybrid too. 🤔

Apollo and Orion are adorable, and properly shocked at where babies (alien) come from. Lol

The second family that you introduced is so cute! What beautiful gardens, and the leaf pile picture is gorgeous!

Noel was certainly lucky in the catches!

I'd think being Father Winter's child would make you special in some way 😄

Your Villareal family is very good looking! Hard to believe that's Hugo.

Your description of the Bulldog is delightful. Phlegmatic 😅😄

Then Dexter and Alexis's trip surprised me. I was seeing them having so much fun and no trouble at all. Which is not what I normally hear about trips to Selvadorado 😅

And then I read your last line .... Oh I get it, we just didn't see those pictures 😅

@Kurorida

My my, I'm not sure if Uma is the most wonderful friend you could have 😅

She steals the pet bowl, picks on how you look

Drinks all your juice

Then passes out on your floor 😂

Does Lilim have any other friends? 😅

@ataraxialife

Tintin seems to be on the fast track to greatness!

It's so nice that there are good ways to earn extra money 😊

Does Zelda Mae have a career?

I hope you can post pictures soon

@KatNip

Welcome to the Sims 4 thread! Your crew looks very interesting!

I'm working on my second time through Strangerville. It's so much easier this time! Although I'm still having trouble remembering how to do a few things, it was quite a while ago that I did it the first time.

How many times have you done it? And is it always in a new save? I've read that you can reset the whole thing, but I don't remember how. Do Strangerville infected residents show up in other worlds for you? Ted Roswell was walking around my Romance Festival as a zombie. Very creepy, lol

@purplexbutterfly

Eleanor is very pretty. I love looking at Sims made with CC. I'm afraid to put it in my glitchy game 😅

Too funny that she has so many friends that she has to throw separate parties 😂

Someone on this thread mentioned that there's a mod that allows a lot more people to come to a party. Sounds like it might help you.

Hanging with Don is definitely playing with fire, but it's very difficult not to fall for him. 😅

Did you change his hair? I can't tell from the side view. 🤔 I usually change it myself. There are such nicer styles available as you get more packs.

@stilljustme2

How is Hugo doing? Can he afford his new home yet? Lol

@Beardedgeek.

I'm glad you'll be playing soon. Although the scene with Nalani fire dancing looks like it was a fun little time of playing instead of building and organizing 😅

@SimpleIntoxication

MCCC sounds so fun to play with. I wish I wasn't afraid to use mods or CC.

I'd say that your game got interesting quickly.

Were the 2 accidental pregnancies in your new family? As in, triplets and twins? Or were some of them purposely?

@wrenstales

I should have mentioned last night that your wedding was cute 😊

That's funny that aliens showed up. At least your couple was fine with it.

@ccarrig_95

It's so fun to see Chris in another story 😊

Cerise is super cute. Such expressions in her pool 😄

Someday I'll have Island Living and get to see that waterfall woohoo is the best kind. I've heard that from other people too. 😅

@mia_noelle97

It's so nice when you can finally post pictures 😊 I hope it's soon for you.

Your game sounds interesting despite it being a simple day of school work and skill building.

A surprise pregnancy! But also a pet dying 😔 How is the family taking it?

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    edited July 2019
    @Vanderhoot
    Vanderhoot wrote: »
    Just wanted to pop on here and say hello! I haven't been on the forum in months, and it says there are 1.8k comments in this thread that are now. :o I'd love to catch up on y'all but I'm not sure I'll see all of it!

Hi there! It's great to see you! :smiley:

And so odd, because you'd just crossed my mind, (either last night or this morning, I can't remember :smiley:) and I was wondering how you were doing.

Anyway, yeah, this thread has been very busy! Are you playing your game at all? Or still too busy?
    SqxdF0m.png

• Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited July 2019
    My sim was feeling flirty and left for work and his portrait is now a...I think it's a pink and purple unicorn llama. Oh, man, I'm laughing! I can't wait for him to get home.
    ETA: He just got home and...wahahahaha! He's wearing a pink and purple llamacorn suit (I hope it's a suit)...with big red clown shoes! He's not flirty any more either.
    This was completely unexpected! Where'd the llamacorn suit come from? :D
    ETA2: I figured it out! He's dressed as the mascot under the athlete career! The timing though!
    Post edited by Catzilla on
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    edited July 2019
    In my “Bleh! Bleh!” save, Ricardo Vargas has achieved the rank of Master Vampire, although he’s been unable to fulfill his plan of seducing Judith Ward and taking all her money. She won’t answer the door, and he can’t strike up an acquaintance with her in person despite draining the bouncer of blood and infiltrating a celebrity club to drink from her, as well. In the short term, he’s established a friendship with Geoffrey , Nancy, and Malcolm Landgraab and will go after their estate first. He’s also releasing video after video in hopes of becoming a celebrity so Judith Ward will talk to him. Wholesale seizure of assets is so haaaaaaaard!

AD5Q5O0.png
    Ricardo will feed from ANYONE.

In my celebrity chef household, I finally decided to let the star pass. He had lived a long life, being my expansion tester of choice, but lately I’d gotten attached to him and allowed him to age and have kids and all that. Since his daughter Samira has already struck me as an explorer, I think she’l be the new tester. I’ll have to keep her alive and well until I get Island Living. I might even do Jungle Adventure to give her more to explore! Not much has changed in the master household; Samira is still painting and visiting different lots I don’t normally go to; Amaar is still obsessed with the gym; and Khalil’s comedy career skyrocketed as a result of a chance card, so now he’s at level ten on that. Rayyan, meanwhile, moved out after hitting it off with a neighbor, adopting their kids, and then having one of her own – or rather, two. Sabrina and Sydney. Rayyan is still working as a programmer, but her Family aspiration is stymied by the game not giving me the option to Read to Child. I tried selling the bookcase and buying a new one, as well as visiting another lot with a kid. Still nothing. :-/ I also discovered that the video editing station can only hold so many videos before declaring its hard drive is full. (These are recorded videos to be edited and released.)

dt5iDS8.png
    Rayyan and her adopted kids

9IUNluR.png
    Khalil, an entertaining star

z79UjFR.png
    I’ve also been playing around with some more custom objects, specifically PC hardware and gaming posters inspired by the shop in PC Building Simulator.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top