Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Cross posted) How to build a world the has properly functioning pizza crews?

Ok, this is an issue that has plagued me in multiple of my custom worlds.

Pizza delivery sims can go to some places, but don't ever show up in others.

In my current world the houses in the country side (with a single grass road leading out to them) could successfully order pizza. But the houses in the interior of the city cannot seem to do so. I order the pizzas, but they never arrive. I'm really stumped as I'm positive my road are set up correctly, there are plenty of dead end roads they could spawn on. It just doesn't seem to ever arrive.

To give some idea, here is an aerial view of my city I made to decide lot placement. My current household is living in that small corner lot across the street from Q6-1. The country side houses are on the lots to the far right.
TJhG8Yg.png

Can anyone see what might be causing the issue?
I have verified that sims can walk and drive under the arches.
"Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast

Comments

• KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    Kind of hard to tell by your image above. Maybe a couple more screenshots up close on the lot with the issues. (I don't see any arches)
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    Kind of hard to tell by your image above. Maybe a couple more screenshots up close on the lot with the issues. (I don't see any arches)

Here is the area around the lot, the door is clear:
    evsTKz2.png

And by arches, I mean these:
    YexucKz.jpg

They appear as flatish beige squares on the map.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    Still hard to tell but it might be that your fence opening is not wide enough. The round object in the corner might be in the way of that. I'd try taking off a couple fence sections and see if that helps.