Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MOSCHINO Stuff render got LEAKED

Comments

• Options
    suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member
    suzyl3 wrote: »
    The girl‘s top kind of reminds me of this Moschino x H&M top
    hmoschino_bomberjacke_gold_14999eur.jpg?itok=wtDE2lcN

Same here! Maybe in a different swatch? With a black undertone instead of white?
    Those are the only new items I can see and lets just say, I like them a lot! Also, what do you think of the new plumbob? Are they gonna replace the current one? Or is that just for that one usecase?

The new plumbob looks really pretty! Like a crystal!
    A Simmer already saw the new plumbob some weeks ago
    rVeRzZA.jpg

How? Also, do you think that they would replace it and use this one instead of the current one?

Idk might have something to do with the Legacy edition! I really like the new design, looks much prettier than the opaque one

But isn't the Legacy edition postponed? How would they see it?

Moschino Stuff will probably be the first pack exclusive to 64-bit

Idk why the Simmer saw the new icon, but he saw it, weeks ago. Twitter is down otherwise I‘d show it

Here is the tweet of the Simmer who saw the new plumbob

Maybe that shouldn't have come out yet and that's something they might show in tomorrow's MM?
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    Of course, because they had to say it. Otherwise they‘d had to admit that they were working on pets. Just like how they “don‘t do hints“ lmao.

They absolutely did not have to say anything. If something real got leaked, they simply just stay silent.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    :D:D
    The girl‘s top kind of reminds me of this Moschino x H&M top
    hmoschino_bomberjacke_gold_14999eur.jpg?itok=wtDE2lcN

Same here! Maybe in a different swatch? With a black undertone instead of white?
    Those are the only new items I can see and lets just say, I like them a lot! Also, what do you think of the new plumbob? Are they gonna replace the current one? Or is that just for that one usecase?

The new plumbob looks really pretty! Like a crystal!
    A Simmer already saw the new plumbob some weeks ago
    rVeRzZA.jpg

Plot twist, that's the icon for TS5 with a placeholder name. :D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited July 2019
    elelunicy wrote: »
    Of course, because they had to say it. Otherwise they‘d had to admit that they were working on pets. Just like how they “don‘t do hints“ lmao.

They absolutely did not have to say anything. If something real got leaked, they simply just stay silent.

Um if they didn‘t say anything people would be ENRAGED about the fact that there is mostly base game stuff except the girls new hair and top, while it‘s probably just a concept render which is why it uses base game clothing.
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Whether this render is real or not, I just hope the pack has trendy new items. I really like the items that came with Get Famous and I hope we see more trendy items in game.
  • Options
    Maybe they will announce Moschino Stuff next week
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    What do you mean "leaked"... it's already been announced... what's there to leak?
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Options
    Eliharb wrote: »
    What do you mean "leaked"... it's already been announced... what's there to leak?

The new render that features a new hairstyle and top is the leak
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    Maybe they will announce Moschino Stuff next week

I sure hope so.
  • Options
    Eliharb wrote: »

The pack's existence is a fact but the objects and items and renders and stuff haven't been announced fully so that's why this is a leak.
  • Options
    I really like the girls hairstyle!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2019

The render doesn't look real at all to me. Not to mention the recolored cap from GTW. The pink hair looks like CC. As if someone put the man bun from CL together with some other hairstyle.

But I could be wrong....I hope not though, because none of that says Moschino to me.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Me too! And I love the jacket!
  • Options
    edited July 2019
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

The render doesn't look real at all to me. Not to mention the recolored cap from GTW. The pink hair looks like CC. As if someone put the man bun from CL together with some other hairstyle.

But I could be wrong....I hope not though, because none of that says Moschino to me.

I think the only real new assets are the pink hair and the jacket. The rest are placeholders.
  • Options

What do you think the exciting news coming up for the Sims 4 means?
  • Options
    edited July 2019

It‘s from an official survey of EA tho 🤣🤣🤣

D_NggjXW4AE82AK?format=png&name=900x900

It was send via email to German players that signed up for the EA newsletter
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Guess I just roasted the render then ahahaha

But if that's from the Moschino Stuff I'm very disappointed in the clothes. :\

Interesting how they are changing the logo. Or maybe they are changing the artwork of TS4's cover and logo? :o
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options

Guess I just roated the render then ahahaha

But if that's from the Moschino Stuff I'm very disappointed in the clothes. :\

Interesting how they are changing the logo. Or maybe they are changing the artwork of TS4's cover and logo? :o

I think this render came out on purpose to tease us. That's only a little bit of the items. The rest are in there to throw us off.
  • Options

Oooooh.... could be.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Here is the new plumbob in higher quality!
    D_OhxmMXUAA8Ea0?format=jpg&name=360x360
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    NGL, I'm on the fence. I don't know if I love the new plumbob. I almost prefer the old one haha