Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why isn't there an outhouse for sims that live off the grid?

I can't understand why having a place to pee would be unavailable for "off the grid" lots? And why sims couldn't dig their own wells? Those wouldn't require them having electricity. Isn't there already a wishing well in the game that could easily be modified to be a regular old drinking well? And there are also already bathroom facilities for community lots that could easily be modified to be simple outhouses for your home lots. Certainly is a big oversight on someone's part.

Comments

• CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    TS4 never completes a theme in one pack. The outhouse may come in another pack, someday.
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    You can craft the Indoor Outhouse on the woodworking bench or find it in the Debug catalogue. It works off the grid. Then you can make your own outhouse.
  • RIP-Troika-GamesRIP-Troika-Games Posts: 221 Member
    Cynna wrote: »
    TS4 never completes a theme in one pack. The outhouse may come in another pack, someday.

"Off-the-Grid Stuff Pack" Soon in an Origins store near you!
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    [quote="FlamingoKicker1;d-962659" Isn't there already a wishing well in the game that could easily be modified to be a regular old drinking well? [/quote]

This is 100% what I think, too. Maybe in the future?
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Cynna wrote: »

"Off-the-Grid Stuff Pack" Soon in an Origins store near you!

I hope they do something. Good trait, but the way it is currently it is lacking.
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited July 2019
    Just use the bush that came with Get Together or the one that came with Jungle Adventure.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    Just use the bush that came with Get Together or the one that came with Jungle Adventure.

If you have a pet it's a bad idea; "my" dog got sprayed by skunks(!? talk about invasive species) like once every 10 seconds until I removed it.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I think it said you could go in the water (ocean)
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 917 Member
    yes you can pee in the ocean without shame moodlet
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member

If you have a pet it's a bad idea; "my" dog got sprayed by skunks(!? talk about invasive species) like once every 10 seconds until I removed it.

Ngl, that is so annoying. I end up locking the door the my backyard if I have one.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »

Ngl, that is so annoying. I end up locking the door the my backyard if I have one.

Well I guess you can put a fence with a gate locked for pets around the bush. Then they have to beat around the bush ;)
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

Facts! I downloaded a mod to keep my pets from fooling with the bushes.
  • Rhiannon1307Rhiannon1307 Posts: 147 Member

Ooh, so THAT'S where the skunk attacks come from. I stopped playing with my 'cat lesbians' (5 cats and one raccoon) because I found the constant skunk stink so annoying. Gonna remove it then.