Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is wrong with the character generator in this game!??

Sorry, I had to share a recent game event. This sim just got married to Olivia Kim-Lewis in my game. I have no problem with the sim himself, but the clothing is just crazy.

2HnYTWD.png

A t-shirt with a scarf, a bathing suit, grandpaw slippers and a ridiculous amount of non matching jewelry. smh

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Humm the townie generator in this game is terrible.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    haha - Eyeball Ring of Awesomeness. I like that.

Olivia saw him and thought "Oh, that's hawt. I bet he even bangs his head against the wall and mumbles."

I wish Maxis would fix that because that is insane looking.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Classic Townie Resort 2019 with most essential Eyeball Ring of Awesomeness.

Seriously, what is up with that ring? Nearly every randomly-generated townie or Sim in CAS wears it. I'm starting to think they're all part of a cult or some secret society. :D
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    And the female one likes to wear croptop and fedora hat
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    The Sim looks so miserable wearing that, too :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Most random sims look like a closet just vomited on them. :D
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member

Seriously, what is up with that ring? Nearly every randomly-generated townie or Sim in CAS wears it. I'm starting to think they're all part of a cult or some secret society. :D

I have that horrible ring modded out of my game. I haven't seen it in months, thank god.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member

Eyelluminateye.
  • Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,108 Member

Same here.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    edited July 2019
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    I have that horrible ring modded out of my game. I haven't seen it in months, thank god.

Which mod because the eyeball ring, the turban, the camel toe shoes and the red clown shoes show up all.the.time. for me and I'd like to bury them deep in the back of the closet. ;)
  • ArzekialArzekial Posts: 665 Member
    Catzilla wrote: »

Which mod because the eyeball ring, the camel toe shoes and the red clown shoes show up all.the.time. for me and I'd like to bury them deep in the back of the closet. ;)

MC Command Center

It's pretty much a must have mod for the game imo

It does a lot of things that just don't happen in the base game. It pairs up sims for marriage and moves them in together. Blacklist clothing items, determine how relationships work, offspring, number of offspring, occult commands. And that's just a few of the things it does. It does a lot more than that.
  • CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Arzekial wrote: »
    Catzilla wrote: »

Which mod because the eyeball ring, the camel toe shoes and the red clown shoes show up all.the.time. for me and I'd like to bury them deep in the back of the closet. ;)

MC Command Center

It's pretty much a must have mod for the game imo

It does a lot of things that just don't happen in the base game. It pairs up sims for marriage and moves them in together. Blacklist clothing items, determine how relationships work, offspring, number of offspring, occult commands. And that's just a few of the things it does. It does a lot more than that.

I knew MCCC did a lot of things, I just didn't know how much it covered. It worked wonderfully for fixing a family relationship that got messed up but I didn't leave it in my game after I fixed that problem. I'm going to have to explore it more thoroughly. Thanks!
  • sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member

Yeah, I got a default replacement for it in my game as well.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • asimbsimasimbsim Posts: 476 Member

Ahh yes, the questionable fashion choices of townies! I had this one appear in my game not too long ago... :# Quite the ouitfit I think you'll all agree!!

UTxfKbL.png
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    *sigh*

scNDmGU.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    *sigh*

scNDmGU.png

I’ve seen worse tbh but that body shape I don’t get. It’s like every townie has that body.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    So_Money wrote: »
    *sigh*

scNDmGU.png

I’ve seen worse tbh but that body shape I don’t get. It’s like every townie has that body.

I have seen worse, but it’s still really bad and the fact that he has that stupid physique sends it over the top for me.
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    edited July 2019
    asimbsim wrote: »
    Ahh yes, the questionable fashion choices of townies! I had this one appear in my game not too long ago... :# Quite the ouitfit I think you'll all agree!!

UTxfKbL.png

That is a "weirdo". They show up in San Myshuno wearing that green hat, or wrestling masks, so that is ....*takes a deep breath by design.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

UTxfKbL.png

UTxfKbL.png

That one is on purpose.

City living have a number of weirdos that only appear in the city.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited July 2019

Lol I hate the eyeball ring so much. :P ...And...Every single townie seems to wear it in my game. :D

Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    It's baffling because townies used to look fine, I still have some post GT families in my game, they're dressed in normal clothing, neutral colors, no unwanted accessory, I did fix a few outfits or two (hats with formal wear) but not much.

Either they really can't code, or it's on purpose to make the game look "wacky".
    It's a bad look.
  • EIisabettaEIisabetta Posts: 5,708 Member

UTxfKbL.png

That's the 'weirdo' they're actually SUPPOSED to spawn with weird clothing in the San Muyshino areas. The others, it's just the game engine choosing random clothes. If the game engine actually figures out how to craft perfectly matching outfits on its own, we'll be bowing down to our AI overlords.
    moxiegraphix on Origin
    logion wrote: »

UTxfKbL.png

That is a "weirdo". They show up in San Myshuno wearing that green hat, or wrestling masks, so that is ....*takes a deep breath by design.

Haha, oh my days, no way :D I don't really understand what 'weirdos' do or are for, but I guess he fits the name? That's a very interesting thought out and designed outfit... :#
    My randomly generated townies actually don't seem so bad now I've seen the designed ones :o