Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum Issues on iPad

RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
I'm getting a bit annoyed by the issues I'm experiencing with the forum on iPad. I have to sign in multiple times. But most annoying is the fact that there's no way to see the many Twitter links people post.
Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey @Rouenpucelle,

Could you please make sure you are using an updated version of Safari/iOS? You can do so by going to Settings > General > Software update.

I've tested this on an iPad (2017) with iOS 12.3.1 and I haven't been able to reproduce the issues you describe so if updating doesn't help, could you let me know what iPad you have and which iOS version you are using? Also, are you using a browser different than Safari?

Thanks!
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Ummm... I have to admit I haven't updated my iPad. I don't want to lose all of the games I bought that are unsupported by the newest version. I'm still using 10.3.3. 🙃

I use Safari on iPad Mini 4.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks for the info @Rouenpucelle! Unfortunately I don't have an iPad with iOS 10 here to test as it's a quite old.

You could try clearing Safari's cache, and see if that helps. Another option would be trying to use the forums with another browser that supports iOS 10 - that might help as other browsers get updated through the App Store.

I understand you don't want to, but if it doesn't help, all I can recommend here is to update Safari - for which you would need to update your system. :/
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Thank you @EA_Mai!