Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do special events rotate?

I started playing about a month ago but the World of Luxury event took place back in May.
TBImXnt.gif

Comments

• revertoirerevertoire Posts: 7 New Member
    That’s a good question. There are events I’ve missed that I certainly would’ve loved to be a part of
  • Magebaby11Magebaby11 Posts: 2 New Member
    The baby quest makes you do the events twice. Why is that?!
  • _Bulma__Bulma_ Posts: 49 Member
    I sure hope so! I have tons of cupcakes saved up.
    I'm really surprised at how few stories there are. I haven't been playing for very long, maybe two/three months or so and I have completed all the normal stories in relationship, career and hobby. So I definitely hope the events I missed out on before I started playing will return.
    And some new content as well...
    I would love to have a fire station and have a firefighter career. And a TV station to have a news reporter career. And it would be really cool if our house could have a garage that we can decorate with tools and workbench and create a little driveway, maybe for Simcash we can buy a motorcycle.
    And we could have a gearhead hobby story to restore a classic convertible. The midway prizes could be old fashioned driving googles for men, head scarf for women and for the completion prize, the finished car which we can proudly display in our little Sim driveway.
    My love has wings, slender feathered things, with grace and upswept curve and tapered tip.

2190b6b18eb3013bd177502247d28a97.jpg

• Shelleyc118Shelleyc118 Posts: 22 Member
    They are really good ideas 🙂. I'd love to have pets and maybe some carreers/hobbies to go with them like vets surgery, pet trainer, groomer/walker etc.

I'd like to do the ASOS fashion event again. I started playing halfway through the event back in April and would like to complete my collections and get the heirlooms too.
  • SheezaPayneDiazSheezaPayneDiaz Posts: 240 Member
    Looks like they do recycle the events. The current one “World of Luxury” is a repeat. I have no need to complete it, so it is pretty boring now.
  • Maria82Maria82 Posts: 52 Member
    I hope they all do. I had a BBQ & a few other items that have disappeared from my inventory when I was unable to play for 5 monthhs due to phone issues. Plus I'd really love a chance to get all the Halloween stuff!
  • BelLamelasBelLamelas Posts: 38 New Member
    This year there was no easter egg event 😭😭😭😭
  • jenn789hyukjenn789hyuk Posts: 8 New Member
    so hunger for new quest, EA please give me surprise