Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happen in your game today/most recently?

Comments

• WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    I created this guy to have alien babies. I decided before I do that, I should have him marry a female Servo that I'm calling Serva (how original, right?). Well, after getting married, I noticed that Serva rolled a want to "Have a Baby". That's not actually possible to fulfill, is it? If the guy has an alien baby, it's not considered family to the wife, as far as I know...
  • Riskagen88Riskagen88 Posts: 9 New Member
    @WarGreymon77 That seems impossible, yes. :/ But I think I read on the sims wiki that it's not uncommon for servos to roll wants they can't fulfill.

I moved a family I made that's supposed to be Italian into a house just now. The first thing the father does is serenade his wife and then kiss her up the arm, all of it automatically. I'm not kidding. None of them are Romance sims either. That was just awesome.
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    I created this guy to have alien babies. I decided before I do that, I should have him marry a female Servo that I'm calling Serva (how original, right?). Well, after getting married, I noticed that Serva rolled a want to "Have a Baby". That's not actually possible to fulfill, is it? If the guy has an alien baby, it's not considered family to the wife, as far as I know...

I believe adoption also counts for the Have a Baby want. So I believe Serva can get her baby fix that way. :)
    Banner.png
  • Riskagen88Riskagen88 Posts: 9 New Member
    > @M13Vulpecula said:
    > WarGreymon77 wrote: »
    >
    > I created this guy to have alien babies. I decided before I do that, I should have him marry a female Servo that I'm calling Serva (how original, right?). Well, after getting married, I noticed that Serva rolled a want to "Have a Baby". That's not actually possible to fulfill, is it? If the guy has an alien baby, it's not considered family to the wife, as far as I know...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I believe adoption also counts for the Have a Baby want. So I believe Serva can get her baby fix that way. :)

In my experience it doesn't. :( But try anyway. I would be glad to see if something could be done about it.
  • Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    I played the pleasant family Daniel cheated on Mary Sue with the maid and got caught. Then Mary Sue beat up the maid her daughter's started fighting. Mary Sue lost both of her jobs. Her and Daniel got remarried and he doesn't cheat anymore Mary Sue is slowly building a relationship with Lilith
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    So one of the female teen NPC sims has been stalking my sim lol she will come home from work with my sim EVERY SINGLE DAY, despite my sim being in an adult career track, and then when I take my sim to a community lot, guess who's one of the random cashiers on that lot? Yep, her stalker :lol:
    The world is quiet here
    edited May 2019
    I finally repaired Lilith's and Angela's relationship along with their mother. They still hate Daniel for cheating on their mom early on in the game. Angela and Dustin got married and are expecting their first child Lilith is focused on her career.
    Angela and Dustin had twins Julia and Julien. Daniel Died a few days after meeting his grandchildren. Mary Sue just died in my game while hosting a house party her mother Coral is going crazy (poor lady).
  • dezoutlouddezoutloud Posts: 35 Member
    I have made it my personal goal to save Nervous Subject from Strangetown, who EA did so wrong!! So far he's attacked the Beakers and moved in with Pascal Curious, and they are happily raising Pascal's alien child together and he is focusing on his dream of becoming a level 10 in law enforcement. I used the boolprop cheat to give him his original personality points back as well.
    I also resurrected Bella Goth, so I'm playing out the Goth family now. Bella is leaving Mortimer, Dina and Nina hate each other for catching the other with Don, Cassandra and Darren got together. I might try my hand at resurrecting Skip Broke as well, but not sure if that's possible.
  • WarGreymon77WarGreymon77 Posts: 127 Member
    Resurrecting dead premades sounds risky.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I had a girl finish the serial romantic aspiration, choose the soulmate aspiration to have after it, get engaged to Don Lothario, and celebrate Winterfest with her daughter Sydney, who is just a toddler.
    funny-gifs20.gif

I started my town over after installing Sims 2 ultimate collection. played with the pleasant family again. Mary Sue and Daniel had another baby named Marco. they recently went on vacation. Angela and Lilith are Bff's, Mary Sue parents also stay with them to help out with Marco who has aged up into a child. pictures coming soon🙂
    Nwo1wMF.png
    Angela and Dustin Got Married in front of their family
    Daniel ended up beating up Mary Sue's co-worker for shoving lilith which
    messed up the wedding now Angela is furious with her dad
  • Moon_ChildMoon_Child Posts: 20 Member
    Basically I had a family move into an apartment together. Everything was normal, but it got boring. So I purposely made my Husband sim flirt with some girl at the apartment WHILE his wife was watching, so i just had them fight with each other (because it was entertaining to me...for some reason) and break up and all that jazz. So i moved him (my husband sim) into some trailer park, had him have a toddler sim via "tombstone of l and d" and have him neglect her until the the social worker lady came (because again it was for some reason entertaining to me). So again I got bored and basically ruined his life...until he died. I had more happen, but that basically sums it up.
    Herb and Coral died a day apart. then a few days later Mary Sue died. Daniel remarried the same day his wife died to his mistress Lyndsey. A few days later, Lyndsey slept with her step son in law (Dustin). Daniel beat up Dustin and is furious with his new wife and son in law for cheating.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I re-started my legacy challenge because I learned I was doing the rules wrong. Whoops...
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    Daniel Pleasant divorced his first wife Mary-Sue while Angela and Lilith are at university. He married the maid (Katlyn Langerak) and has a son with her (Merlin). However, his new wife cheated on him with Gilbert Jacquet is now pregnant again.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Yay! People are still playing TS2. :heart:

Wha?!
    B0KCJeM.jpg

Twins
    3oKDC0k.jpg

Shh... the cutest of the two
    5X4dtZH.jpg

The way to pay the bills
    Mk5C0ej.jpg
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    @Rflong7 the twins are cute! I always get annoyed when I see the "there is TWO new babies in the family" as I have to edit the nursery room to make it bigger for the twins lol!
  • KarlssonhoodKarlssonhood Posts: 36 Member
    My male sims was going to sleep with his new gf for the first time, but his sister invited his ex to the house. The ex proceeded to stand in their bedroom and refuse to leave while they were doing it.
    @Finbar659 wrote: »
    Rflong7 the twins are cute! I always get annoyed when I see the "there is TWO new babies in the family" as I have to edit the nursery room to make it bigger for the twins lol!

I do the same thing! Never enough room. :lol:
  • MorinGlory23MorinGlory23 Posts: 64 Member
    I've been playing with 3 households recently and one of them is a family with (about to be 3) little boys. The story is that a brother (my founder sim) moved in with his Sister and her wife. But after a while, the brother and wife have an affair and she became pregnant with their oldest son. Of course the Sister found out and the two divorced but the Sister still lives with her Brother, his wife (her ex-wife), and her nephews.
    I spent my gaming time yesterday fixing up the Any Gamer starter for TS2UC. It took longer because I first started out with the base a OFB but then told myself I WAS going to start out without any expansions. Then I installed without any premade stuff and realized I had to build some lots. Found out there's no reason for a lot of lots with the base game. :lol:

I wanted just a big of CC to start so I have (besides some mods) 1 hair, 1 outfit for each category, and some skins. :)

Jane Plain is my newest Sim.
    cKYmh2s.jpg

Since the game includes M&G, she's on the 5x6 lot so I actually had to start off without walls. :lol:
    iFx9FhF.jpg

I built a park
    fbwigb6.jpg

A little mall area
    GRXxAts.jpg

and a Beach (aka pool) :mrgreen:
    y7sZiD3.jpg
    Daniel Died and his wife and Dustin continued their affair, Dirk and Lilith got Married and had a baby girl. Marco aged up into a teen and is ready to be accepted into college. Dustin and Angela's Daughter has a close relationship with her step grandmother. Whom she loves to follow foot to foot, despite not knowing she's the reason why her parents are always arguing all the time.
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    My single mom sim electrocuted herself by attempting to repair the trash compactor, she left behind a toddler, and I couldn't find the father anywhere(I forgot what his name was) so I created a newlywed couple and was lucky enough to get my legacy sims heir as the toddler they adopted, I totally forgot how hard it was for me to keep sims alive in sims 2 lol. He a child now, started his first day of school the day after his cat died of old age.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top