The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Coming To Consoles July 16th!!!!!! (Now Available)!!!!!!

Comments

• Monda76Monda76 Posts: 50 Member
    So can not wait to make my very own mermaid in CAS.
  • PifflePrincessPifflePrincess Posts: 106 Member
    I can't wait!! I started planning my "Mermaid Kingdom" gamplay since Island Living was announced!!
    I'm really happy we get it "just" three weeks after PC players. It's a huge step forward compared to the 3 months waiting we used to have.
    And I hope they can do even better with Stuff Packs and Game Pack that (maybe) have less contents to adapt for consoles! Maybe those will need even less time.
    Console player (PS). Finally reached 1000+ hours on The Sims 4.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    The way they talk Sulani is going to look as beautiful on the Console Version. I hope the textures are being improved on PS4.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I can't wait!! I started planning my "Mermaid Kingdom" gamplay since Island Living was announced!!
    I'm really happy we get it "just" three weeks after PC players. It's a huge step forward compared to the 3 months waiting we used to have.
    And I hope they can do even better with Stuff Packs and Game Pack that (maybe) have less contents to adapt for consoles! Maybe those will need even less time.

oh, I hope so too, cause waiting that long for realm of magic after the pc got it...oh, it would be a nightmare.
    I can wait for pets and seasons and all kinds of other stuff for months but NOT mermaids and witches, when I know it is already out there for other (pc) simmers!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

14 Days!!!!

2 Weeks!!!!
    13 Days!!!!!
  • Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    We should be getting a sizeable update before the pack drops, we're still waiting on the freelance career update and not to mention the Pre-Island Living patch we're going to need before the pack releases.

I preordered island living regardless, I love occult sims and can't wait to play a mermaid. The new world looks really pretty too!
    10 Days!!!!!
    For those who haven't played the pc version yet
    https://youtu.be/-gzq2nZjHUY
    9 Days Left!!!!
    edited July 2019
    8 Days!!!!!

Post edited by catloverplayer on
    7 Days!!!!

We're officially 1 week away from release!!!!!
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Still no word about the update at this point? Simgurulegacy said it’ll be in time for the release, but we’re one week away :o
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
    Still no word about the update at this point? Simgurulegacy said it’ll be in time for the release, but we’re one week away :o

Expect them to mention it this week. Their just getting back from the long July 4th holiday weekend.
    6 Days!!!!!!
  • NoirStasisNoirStasis Posts: 243 Member

Expect them to mention it this week. Their just getting back from the long July 4th holiday weekend.

Yeah its probably one of the things they are going to talk about on the 12th for Maxis Monthly.
  • HayleyN2019HayleyN2019 Posts: 13 New Member
    > @NoirStasis said:
    > catloverplayer wrote: »
    >
    > xingyicaicn wrote: »
    >
    > Still no word about the update at this point? Simgurulegacy said it’ll be in time for the release, but we’re one week away :o
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Expect them to mention it this week. Their just getting back from the long July 4th holiday weekend.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yeah its probably one of the things they are going to talk about on the 12th for Maxis Monthly.

Yeah but that would make the update coming out closer to the release date for use when pc got their update the week before they got Island Living so even if they drop it the same day as the Maxis Monthly that only gives you about 4 days to look at and use the content before Island Living comes out and considering they still have to give us the Freelance Career update as well it's bound to be a big one so that may also be why it's taking so long
    I'm a little concerned Island Living has been delayed.
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Concerned that it has been or will be delayed, @catloverplayer ?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    They could at least tell us something I mean we've heard nothing about when we're getting it since they announced the update for PC
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    They could at least tell us something I mean we've heard nothing about when we're getting it since they announced the update for PC

☝🏻 Yes.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
    _natalie wrote: »

Has been.
    I'm like 98% sure they're gonna tell us about the update during the Maxis Monthly and if they don't then who knows when we'll get it
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member

Has been.

Where was it announced?
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E

Has been.

Where was it announced?

It hasn't been announced Island Living has been Delayed. That's just what I'm guessing cause they haven't announced the update yet.