Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~CLOSED~ D.N.A. Request Team S3 - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    What a wonderful way to welcome the summer month of July @Sandraelle . Your roller coaster park is the perfect hangout for fun loving sims. Such a great idea with the underground water themed ride too. Well done! :D

@soocoolsim , thank you so much Paula. I hope sims have a fun time there. :)
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Madame Secretary, I will be claiming this one next.

Date: June 10, 2019
    Username: xnicholas12
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Recreation of the Jenner House (Keeping Up with the Kardashians)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@xnicholas12 , please check in with me on my contact thread here, as I have several questions. Thanks.
  • MoinesseMoinesse Posts: 155 Member

Username:Moinesse
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank):Luxury Log Cabin Style Mansion
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?KP
    Lot size (dimensions):60X60, if necessary can use 64x64
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10):2-3 see below
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?Generic
    Number of bathrooms:3
    Favorite color schemes:Warm, very warm colors, can use lighting enhancements(if you do, let me know the RGB code you used. Sometimes the codes don't download with the houses)
    Colors you dislike:Grey.Blue,Dark colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?Yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used:All
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:All
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?Not Sure
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?Garden, Indoor Pool, Hot Tub
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?No
    Additional instructions? This house will be placed in a Winter environment, maxed out winter days, just a few spring, summer, fall days.
    Prefer U shape design(can use any design builder likes to work with) high windows on first and second floor, as many as you can fit. Open design.

1st floor-on one side of the house, master bed room with fireplace. Small bathroom, sauna+massage room, hot tub. Next to the master suite a huge kitchen with all the EA cooking appliances(baker stove, canning station...)an indoor grill and fireplace.
    Large dining table close to the kitchen(no small eat in kitchen table but an eat in dining)
    Extending across the house next to the kitchen, a large Den, can use any fun items in around the Den. Another large fireplace in Den area. Need a stairs up somewhere on the first floor.(preferable near the kitchen area). Lots of green plant/rock decoration.
    Opposite side of the house. Indoor pool with see thru windows from the den area. All-in-one toilet or small bathroom. If there is enough room a small garage(or any size that will fit) on this side as well.
    Upper portion--An open loft bedroom balcony for the children. Need 3 bunk beds. This will also be their play area with rocking horse and the outdoors rider, actually add any kids fun items you can up here + the child's oven and a small table. Need a child's bathroom and a laundry room if you can fit it. The balcony will overlook the entire 1st level except the master suite and the pool area.
    As an afterthought---if there is enough room upstairs and the ceiling is high enough make another open loft style platform room, with the boat stairs up. A room just large enough for a single bed. It would work for a young adult just aged up before moving out. If not I will have them use one of the bunk beds.
    Outside: Enough room to build winter snowman, igloo's etc. Need a skating pond in the back yard, and a small Garden with the grow station. If enough room, add a fire pit, and any size gazebo with a coffee machine, chocolate drinks or tea table for warming up.
    Some where, either indoor, or outdoors add a spiral stair, or whatever kind of stairs to your liking, down to a skills areas. Need the Nectar machine, Glass blower, Sculpture station, Easel, Chemistry, and anything else you can think of. Long winter days filled with some fun and lots of learning.
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Madame Secretary, I will be claiming this one next.

Date: June 10, 2019
    Username: xnicholas12
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Recreation of the Jenner House (Keeping Up with the Kardashians)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@xnicholas12 , please check in with me on my contact thread here, as I have several questions. Thanks.

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited July 2019
    Hi @Beccabbs. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    Post edited by DNARequestTeam on
    SLpPUp.png
    @Moinesse Hello! I've added your request to our list. Should you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Username: @Simtown15
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):

Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color: Any
    Hair color: Any
    Traits: nurturing, artistic, virtuoso, you choose the others
    Favorites: Any
    Sign: Any
    Lifetime Wish: Master of the arts
    Name desired (optional):

Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): human
    Skin color: Any
    Hair color: Any
    Traits: bookworm, friendly, hopeless romantic, you choose the others
    Favorites: Any
    Sign: Any
    Lifetime Wish: world-renowned surgeon OR star news anchor
    Name desired (optional):

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    All of the EPs and High End Loft Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Yes
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: All of the worlds except for Lunar Lakes and Barnacle Bay
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?
    Probably not.
    Additional instructions?
    The sims should be boyfriend and girlfriend.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @Sandraelle I love your Carrousel de Cirque Park. It looks amazing <3
    @Simtown15 Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. When it's claimed, it'll be marked in the thread and the creator will contact you. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: StephSteb
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Any
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Craftsman type/Traditional/A little rustic
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EXCEPT 70s 80s 90s stuff, fast lane stuff, movie stuff, pets
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30 or 40x40
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): 4 with maybe a hidden magic room
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 nursery, 1 butler room (can be detached), 1 gender neutral (meaning green or yellow or orange etc) kid room, and master
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: Teal, *orange*, light green, blue, yellow, black, red, brown, white, lilac
    Colors you dislike: Spiceberry, gray
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I have all store content so any is ok
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I am not sure yet
    Link to specific house or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I would love a workout area connected to a sauna/hot tub/pool area. A garden would be lovely but no greenhouse please. Also, a small playground if possible
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? Please none of those blocker thingies that block you from going into rooms (like in apartments). I would also love to have the manor type half circle stairs if you know what I mean? And if you use elevators, please use the ITF elevators. Also, I use almost all supernatural items as I play as witches or fairies so I'm always using stuff for that. Oh, and I'd like a bot builder area if that can fit. I know these ideas are a bit vague but I can't quite put together what I want so I'm asking you awesome experts! I appreciate it, thank you!
  • StephStebStephSteb Posts: 2,271 Member
    I'm not sure if I can request 2 in the same day but I would love a household as well if that's possible <3

Sim/Household Request Form
    Username: StephSteb
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank): Any
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Witch or Fairy
    Skin color: Light
    Hair color: Red with highlights
    Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Irresistible, Nurturing, Family Oriented, Artistic
    Favorites: Orange, Indie, Sushi
    Sign: Gemini
    Lifetime Wish: Not sure, you can pick whatever as I never know until I start playing lol
    Name desired (optional): Any
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except pets, 70s etc stuff, fast lane stuff, movie stuff,
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Absolutely
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I have all so any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): n/a
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? No
    Additional instructions? I'm pretty open to any style. If you could add a husband and baby to make it a family that would be awesome. Thank you!
    @StephSteb Hello! You can have both of these requests, thank you for reading our rules! It's fine to post on the same day. I've added both to our list, please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    edited July 2019

Username: Simlena528
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): Sandraelle
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional. Smaller version of Blue Me Away.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all of them, besides Katy Perry one.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic.
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30
    Number of bedrooms (No more than 10): Four.
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? I would like the parents, infant girl room, and the car toddler room to be close to the same. The sports room I would like changed to airplanes, jets...sky theme. Their kids are two toddler boys and a infant girl.
    Number of bathrooms: Three and a half.
    Favorite color schemes: Neutral colors and some blue floral patterns. Same as the original.
    Colors you dislike: None.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Required - Please list the owned Store content that can be used: I would like to use the same items that are in the original.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_MeadowGlenUpdated.html , version 2 the one that says 'Updated version that also requires Ambitions + Late Night + Pets. This world has 126 lots.' The same world the festival grounds was for.
    Link to specific house or plan: https://imgur.com/a/EWgr7 This beauty.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? The yard will be small so whatever looks good and fits nicely.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, I trust her :)
    Additional instructions? Two car garage, room for the classically cool fixer-upper car. The family has a dog and cat also.

Thank you, Sandraelle.
    Post edited by Simlena528 on
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

@rnramey , your remodel of Rustic Reterat in Monte Vista is now available. Hope you enjoy :)
    Download ***** Pictures

Do6O7pZ.jpg
    @soocoolsim , wow, Tuscana Villas came out fantastic. Way to go fitting in all those different bedrooms and making them all have that tuscan feel and decor. Great job!!
    edited July 2019
    @soocoolsim Tuscana Villa has so much atmosphere! I love your decor. :)

SLpPUp.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    A very big WOW @soocoolsim Tuscana Villas is absolutely stunning! You have really nailed the Tuscan feel with your choice of textures and furnishings in this beautiful build :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @soocoolsim your Tuscana Villas is outstanding and wonderful! The detail is lovely! <3
    SLpPUp.png