Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Role-play - Castaway

Comments

• LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Pandoop wrote: »
    Leslie yawns. He can barely keep his eyes open now. Lyra's fallen asleep in his arms. Gently, Leslie puts Lyra in the fruit crate so he can stand up and stretch. Maybe that would keep him awake.
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Shadyboop wrote: »
    *walks up to Katrina*
    Chloe: hi I’m chloe welcome to the island where you can’t get out!

Katrina: *still hitting monkeys with her stick* Can't get out?

Julian: *manages to get a few monkeys off him* As far as we know, there's no way out of here.
    Katrina: *shocked look on her face* But the girls... Azure is away. There's no one to take care of them.
    Julian: *solemn* I know.

Nia: Actually, there are supposed to be some rafts...

Marx: *Eyes begin to glow bright*

Monkeys: *Hugs Ena*

Ena: AAAAAAAAAA
    Niko: Ughhhh... *turns into a dragon and roars very loudly*

Katrina: *speechless*
    Julian: Qué susto...

Marie: *To Niko* Calm down, or you'll wake the baby!

Nia: But the monkeys!

Leslie turned around, startled. He hadn't realized the others had followed him so quickly! He really is out of it!

"The monkeys are here? They're coming?" Leslie wasn't sure if he could keep running right now.

Marie: You run while we distract the monkeys!

(I'm not sure where Leslie and Lyra are anymore, tbh, but I'll pretend that they're with your characters at the moment :) )

Leslie takes Lyra and runs. No one needs to tell him twice!
    *Marie distracts the monkeys by yelling at them, while Gema casts spells*

Leslie keeps running, but he can hear Gema casting spells. Who were these people?

He runs until he can't run anymore. Leslie finds the fruit crate (from before) underneath the tree.
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    (ahh sorry for disappearinhg :sweat_smile: )
    Leslie yawns. He can barely keep his eyes open now. Lyra's fallen asleep in his arms. Gently, Leslie puts Lyra in the fruit crate so he can stand up and stretch. Maybe that would keep him awake.
    *walks up to Katrina*

Julian: *manages to get a few monkeys off him* As far as we know, there's no way out of here.
    Katrina: *shocked look on her face* But the girls... Azure is away. There's no one to take care of them.

Leslie turned around, startled. He hadn't realized the others had followed him so quickly! He really is out of it!

"The monkeys are here? They're coming?" Leslie wasn't sure if he could keep running right now.

(I'm not sure where Leslie and Lyra are anymore, tbh, but I'll pretend that they're with your characters at the moment :) )

Leslie keeps running, but he can hear Gema casting spells. Who were these people?

He runs until he can't run anymore. Leslie finds the fruit crate (from before) underneath the tree.

*Julian and Katrina are still fighting off the monkeys. Katrina stops for moment.*
    Katrina: There has to be a better way than this. *thinking* Do monkeys swim?
    Julian: *realizes what she wants him to do* I don't think so. *looks at Gema and Marie* Marie, keep yelling!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• simscognitosimscognito Posts: 16,599 Member
    *walks up to Katrina*

*Julian and Katrina are still fighting off the monkeys. Katrina stops for moment.*
    Julian: *realizes what she wants him to do* I don't think so. *looks at Gema and Marie* Marie, keep yelling!
    *walks up to Katrina*

Gema: Ooh good idea.
    *Marie keeps yelling*
    *walks up to Katrina*

*walks up to Katrina*

*Marie keeps yelling*

*Katrina and Julian back up towards the water and start yelling too. Julian gestures for Marie to follow them.*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

*Leslie can hear Katrina, Julian, Gema, and Marie yelling from where he's hiding. What on earth are they doing?*
    *walks up to Katrina*

*walks up to Katrina*

*Marie keeps yelling*

*Katrina and Julian back up towards the water and start yelling too. Julian gestures for Marie to follow them.*

*Marie and Gema do the same*
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    (Can I get a quick summary of what the heck happened?)
    funny-gifs20.gif

(Can I get a quick summary of what the heck happened?)

( @nerdfashion We're still on the beach and are currently being attacked by monkeys. Now we're pushing monkeys towards the sea).
    edited July 2019
    (I'm sorry Leslie's not much help at the moment with the monkeys. Hopefully, his skills will become useful later! :) )
    Megan, with a stick in her hand (where does she keep getting these sticks?) starts shooing the monkeys away.

Megan: Back! Back I say!
    funny-gifs20.gif

Megan, with a stick in her hand (where does she keep getting these sticks?) starts shooing the monkeys away.

*Gema and Marie shoo them towards the sea*
    One of the monkeys grabs Megan by the ankle, and begins to drag her down. It's shooed away, and drags Megan into the sea... which she doesn't come back from.

(I'm sorry, but I'm really bored playing her. She had to die.)
    funny-gifs20.gif

*Gema and Marie shoo them towards the sea*

*Julian and Katrina do so as well, still yelling*
    One of the monkeys grabs Megan by the ankle, and begins to drag her down. It's shooed away, and drags Megan into the sea... which she doesn't come back from.

*Julian stops and runs into the sea after her, swearing in Selvadoradan.*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

In the distance, a multi-colored tail pokes out of the water. A couple minutes later, a head peeps out of the water, but much closer to shore. The heads eyes widen, and it goes under again. In a few more minutes, a girl begins to walk out of the water wearing a cloth wrap and a bikini top with an orange cloth around it. She has tan skin and thick, curly black hair pulled up into a bun.
    funny-gifs20.gif

( @nerdfashion For some reason that made me laugh. :D )
    In the distance, a multi-colored tail pokes out of the water. A couple minutes later, a head peeps out of the water, but much closer to shore. The heads eyes widen, and it goes under again. In a few more minutes, a girl begins to walk out of the water wearing a cloth wrap and a bikini top with an orange cloth around it. She has tan skin and thick, curly black hair pulled up into a bun.

Gema: Woah!
    Marie: :flushed:

The mysterious girl waves, looking nervous.

girl: Erm... what are you all doing here? Don't you know this Ka Mokupuni O Ka Make?
    funny-gifs20.gif

*Julian doesn't notice her since he's still trying to save Megan, not realizing that she is dead. Katrina is standing in shock, and notices ?? out of the corner of her eye, but doesn't fully register that she is there.*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

girl: Erm... what are you all doing here? Don't you know this Ka Mokupuni O Ka Make?

Katrina: *shakes her head* I'm sorry, what?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

girl: Ka Mokupuni O Ka Make. Isle of Death.
    funny-gifs20.gif

girl: Ka Mokupuni O Ka Make. Isle of Death.

*Julian comes up for air, unable to find Megan. Katrina is looking at the girl, shocked.*
    Katrina: I-Isle of Death, you say? *She wishes she could paint; at times like this, it clears her head. She looks back at the spot where Megan was a moment ago. Katrina had no idea who she is, but if the new girl is telling the truth...*
    *Juliam refuses to give up and dives beneath the water again. And again. And again. Eventually he is worn out and swims back to shore.*
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    (Sorry for being inactive, lots of stuff happening and I'm just getting lazy to open my mobile browser :/)
    I prefer Shade than Shady
    (Sorry for being inactive, lots of stuff happening and I'm just getting lazy to open my mobile browser :/)

(Heheh, don't worry about it, I was inactive for 3 weeks for the same reason. And in case you haven't read through, Megan died, and a strange girl walked out of the sea and told them that this place was Ka Mokupuni O Ka Make, which means Isle of Death in Hawaiian. I also believe that they were fighting Monkeys, but I think they also got them away.)
    funny-gifs20.gif

Leslie stopped running when Lyra started crying. He was too tired to keep running anyway. He hadn't ran that far when he heard the splashing of water and the yelling had stopped. Were the monkeys gone?

Leslie gently bounced Lyra up and down in his arms, turning to face the direction where he came from. Should he go back and check on the others? Maybe they needed help.
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    *Nia and Marx come running threw and bump into the new girl*
    Nia: Who are you? Wait, are you another one!
    Marx: *Looks around for Megan*
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Auburn: *is very confused*
    I prefer Shade than Shady