The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any word on when the new stuff pack will be arriving?

Just wondering if anyone has heard when the stuff pack will be out.

Comments

• EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    August
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Eliharb wrote: »
    August

There is no official release date.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I bet we get a release date during the Maxis monthly.
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    I think it is supposed to release sometime in the fall, but no date has been said yet
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,950 Member
    simlimb wrote: »
    I think it is supposed to release sometime in the fall, but no date has been said yet

I thought the magic pack was releasing in the fall and the stuff pack during the summer.
  • simlimbsimlimb Posts: 52 Member
    Hmmm...I assumed it was going to be released sometime sooner than that because on the Moschino website they are already selling Sim inspired clothing items
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hmmm...I assumed it was going to be released sometime sooner than that because on the Moschino website they are already selling Sim inspired clothing items

I think those have been out for a while

As for the release date, these days they're announced about a week before release for SPs, so we won't really know until then
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Either this month or next.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member
    I'm guessing Late July. The gurus seem to be excited about it on Twitter so I'd say Late July. I"m expecting an announcement soon.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,388 Member

Maxis Monthly doesn't announce future packs but they do new free content.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Maxis Monthly doesn't announce future packs but they do new free content.

But we already know about this pack, so this is a little different than normal. I didn't think we'd get the announcement of 1 EP, 1 GP and 1 SP a couple months ago but we got that so... maybe they're trying to be more transparent?
  • TheIntrovertSimmerTheIntrovertSimmer Posts: 641 Member
    *mosquito buzzing*
    y'all got bread?
  • suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member

They said that the Stuff pack would be coming out by the end of the summer and the Realm of Magic Game Pack is coming in the fall.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    No SimGuru will mention about Amy Winehouse mentioning that word "Moschino" (R&B does not make sense with the new and upcoming stuff pack).