Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

suepea's (photobella) TS4 Showcase Thread

suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Lots
Not Just Another Colonial:
Gallery Link
Slideshow
409cfbd4-480b-43e1-b96e-dadb0f272b96_zpsghifcirs.png
Allwynds Manor:
Gallery Link
Slideshow
Forum Thread
1a7acc7f-8c8c-429a-b90b-d47c71b44afa_zpsbvq7jmzn.png
Shingle Style Victorian
Gallery Link
Slideshow
0f85f16e-d161-4c07-b73c-913db5322082_zps5376b9d2.png
Peaceable Pond Retreat:
Gallery Link
Slideshow
Forum Thread here
e6877d10-f4ff-4fd7-b71b-3134f614391a_zpsf121affd-1.png
A Modern Oasis:
Gallery Link
Slideshow
Forum Thread
rear_zps33930abe.jpg
h2xmsbl]
Post edited by suepea on

Comments

• suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited July 2015
    Heart's Abode:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    d3feadf1-7222-4f10-8227-2ef6b91c0f3c_zps70m3gjou.png
    Very Victorian:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    d7046097-4bca-4211-8b74-bc8374908011_zpsde5d9f54.png
    Oasis Springs Modern:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    07f170f9-5600-4448-85c5-95bb1a54a97d_zps63ef5c7a.png
    Opod's Oasis:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    OpodsOasis_zpsovq9rp9k.png
    Rosewood Victorian:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    eafe80e6-60c8-40cc-b7dd-744b3ebdb681_zps12daac75.png

Post edited by suepea on
    h2xmsbl]
    edited August 2015
    Valentine Café and Shops Redo:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    2c8c9e4f-e673-4c05-b5f9-66927d39d924_zpsbocoy4op.png
    Pool Cubed Modern:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread (to come)
    f807ff56-e588-4905-923b-a03e7284cb4a_zpshxbebnsa.png
    Harborview at Newcrest:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread (to come)
    harborview_cover_zps6rbvlpmc.png
    Cashmere's Department Store and Loft:
    Gallery Link
    Forum Thread
    cashmeres_zps6n3819g7.png
    Beachside Bungalows:
    Gallery Link
    Slideshow
    Forum Thread
    1_Cover_zpssrup1bh4.jpg

Post edited by suepea on
    h2xmsbl]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds :) Each of the builds are so very nice! I have posted about the builds where you have a separate forum thread to further photos. The exterior design of the builds and the furnishing of the interior of each of them are so very nice!
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Wow looks like you have quite a few lovely builds! My favorite is Modern Oasis (second one!). The layout is very interesting to me. It feels a bit like a tropical island home which is great.
  • ShadeTheMustangShadeTheMustang Posts: 36 Member
    Beautiful work! I find it quite difficult to build things charming like this in the sims 4. I guess I just haven't gotten used to the patterns, objects, etc.
    "The horse. Here is nobility without conceit, friendship without envy, beauty without vanity. A willing servant, yet never a slave."
    ~Ronald Duncan

tumblr_n4tuosT4Ha1rogcvyo1_500.gif
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Love your new showcase thread! :smiley:
    Your builds are very beautiful! My most favorite ones are your Heart's Abode, very lovely and adorable! :)Pool Cubed Modern is also my most favorite! Very rustic and modern! :)
    Gonna bookmark this thread to keep track your builds! Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great to see your showcase Sue! I love all your builds but my favourite has to be Very Victorian build and the Cafe! Already added all of them to my favourites. <3
    Wow looks like you have quite a few lovely builds! My favorite is Modern Oasis (second one!). The layout is very interesting to me. It feels a bit like a tropical island home which is great.

Thanks, @SpecterCody -- that is one of my personal favorites as well. I have to get a little more creative with my house names! Too many "moderns" and "oases!"
    h2xmsbl]
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your sims 4 builds :) Each of the builds are so very nice! I have posted about the builds where you have a separate forum thread to further photos. The exterior design of the builds and the furnishing of the interior of each of them are so very nice!
    Thank you, @rosemow . I have to admit I was hoping that if I had a showcase thread I could get a little more notice on the Gallery. It's hard when I don't have enough time to spend on the forums to comment on everyone else's amazing and creative builds. I really appreciate your kind support.
    h2xmsbl]
    Beautiful work! I find it quite difficult to build things charming like this in the sims 4. I guess I just haven't gotten used to the patterns, objects, etc.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, @ShadeTheMustang! I have to admit it's still taking me time to get comfortable with building in TS4. I miss the ability to change textures, patterns and colors like we could in TS3!
    h2xmsbl]
    yanti68 wrote: »
    Great to see your showcase Sue! I love all your builds but my favourite has to be Very Victorian build and the Cafe! Already added all of them to my favourites. <3
    Thanks, @yanti68 ! I am so sorry I haven't spent more time looking at your catalog but guess what? Next week my family is all away and I am home alone for a few days! I am looking forward to some Sim catch up time and some time when I can read the forums :-) Catch up with you then!
    h2xmsbl]
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Love your new showcase thread! :smiley:
    Your builds are very beautiful! My most favorite ones are your Heart's Abode, very lovely and adorable! :)Pool Cubed Modern is also my most favorite! Very rustic and modern! :)
    Gonna bookmark this thread to keep track your builds! Keep up the awesome work! :smiley:
    Thanks so much, @RyeCris16. I am very fond of Heart's Abode as well as Pool Cubed Modern. I think I fall in love with each of my builds so it gets hard to pick a favorite :-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    suepea wrote: »
    Thank you, @rosemow . I have to admit I was hoping that if I had a showcase thread I could get a little more notice on the Gallery. It's hard when I don't have enough time to spend on the forums to comment on everyone else's amazing and creative builds. I really appreciate your kind support.

I agree with you about the gallery thing. I tried to make a showcase thread as well but it didn't help a ton. You essentially need a Maxis fave or a TON of followers to break into a lot of downloads. Both of those require tons and tons of time commenting and making friends on these forums and not everyone has the time for that. I tried, but I play other games too. I will follow you and support you when I can regardless :smile:
    @ShadeTheMustang -- forgot to add that I love the gif. Had my riding lesson this morning :-)

h2xmsbl]

I agree with you about the gallery thing. I tried to make a showcase thread as well but it didn't help a ton. You essentially need a Maxis fave or a TON of followers to break into a lot of downloads. Both of those require tons and tons of time commenting and making friends on these forums and not everyone has the time for that. I tried, but I play other games too. I will follow you and support you when I can regardless :smile:

Thanks, dearie. Much appreciated!
    h2xmsbl]
    edited July 2019
    EHMN547.png
    A Simple Beach Cottage
    Slideshow

Been awhile since I've posted any of my lots and I hope you like my newest. It's a 2 BR 2 BA Simple Beach Cottage but it's loaded with so many activities for your Sims to enjoy. Plus, thanks to @KateEmerald and her lovely builds and tutorials on Youtube there's usable attic space with skylight windows and an infinity pool.

Here's a few more shots of the lot. Let me know what you think!
    JAeNSjs.png
    c83N7vY.png
    S5ldEPy.png
    SOKnP4f.png
    olU01H3.png
    nN9qCeO.png
    0Kkuyoi.png

Hope you like!

h2xmsbl]
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Very lovely island beach cottage! :) The exterior design, wooden texture, skylight and the levels pier and decks sedition are very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or sit resting on the seating under the pavilion shade, enjoying the sea air. The infinity pool is lovely! Very nice firepit area with pretty coloured chairs around it. Sims will enjoy swinging on the swings. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colours are calming and restful! The curtains used are pretty. It looks nice that a variety of coloured dining chairs are around the dining table and the tropical fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table top. Very nice island sinks counter. Very nice tv nook for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The bedroom is very lovely with the glass roofing! The candles are pretty on the bedside tables.
    It is a lovely beach cottage home for Sulani! :)
    Very lovely island beach cottage! :) The exterior design, wooden texture, skylight and the levels pier and decks sedition are very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or sit resting on the seating under the pavilion shade, enjoying the sea air. The infinity pool is lovely! Very nice firepit area with pretty coloured chairs around it. Sims will enjoy swinging on the swings. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The colours are calming and restful! The curtains used are pretty. It looks nice that a variety of coloured dining chairs are around the dining table and the tropical fruit bowl is a nice touch on the dining table top. Very nice island sinks counter. Very nice tv nook for Sims to enjoy resting there watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The bedroom is very lovely with the glass roofing! The candles are pretty on the bedside tables.
    It is a lovely beach cottage home for Sulani! :)

Thank you, dear Rosemow! It's been a long time since I've posted on the forums and you are still so sweet to leave a comment for me. I hope you are well <3
    h2xmsbl]
    bkpeJ5s.png
    I made a slightly different version of my Beach Cottage lot to fit on the Key Point Lot in Sulani. The water makes it difficult to place lots built over the water without having to fiddle and move stuff around. You can DL the lot here
    I had to change a few things to accommodate the features of the lot but it's pretty much the same floor plan with a simpler outdoor area.
    You can check out more images here
    h2xmsbl]