Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MC Command Center Local Help/Chat Thread

Comments

• SpiderwebbeSpiderwebbe Posts: 2 New Member
    hi, what happened to the option that lets you clean all ghosts? really tired of them harassing me via phone. i only see the option that culls them after they've been released but i dont have tombstones/urns for most of them
  • BonxieBonxie Posts: 5,695 Member
    hi, what happened to the option that lets you clean all ghosts? really tired of them harassing me via phone. i only see the option that culls them after they've been released but i dont have tombstones/urns for most of them

There is only the option you've already mentioned in MCCC:
    Computer:MCCC > MC Cleaner > Neighborhood Cleaner > Clean Culled Sims
    Description: If a Sim has been marked as culled by the Sims 4 or is a ghost and is released to the netherworld, delete them from the game once a week (Day 0, 12:00AM).

You can try to unhide households in the MCCC mailbox menu to make the ghosts visible and delete them in the household management:
    Mailbox:MC Cheats > Unhide Hidden Households
    Description: Make hidden households visible. This will include alien pollinators but not Sims filling unique roles like the Reaper. This command opens a list with household icons to choose from. You can select multiple households.
    Bonxie: Great Skua, stercorarius skua. Meet me on Fair Isle.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Hi, are there any options to limit household size for not playable household? or let them move out of their household when one of them is married? currently in my game some household can be up to 10 sims without me changing the maximum household size, because their child and their grandchild married and have kids, and they wont move to another house.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
    izecson wrote: »
    Hi, are there any options to limit household size for not playable household? or let them move out of their household when one of them is married? currently in my game some household can be up to 10 sims without me changing the maximum household size, because their child and their grandchild married and have kids, and they wont move to another house.

No, this setting
    Computer:MCCC > MCCC Settings > Gameplay Settings > Maximum Household Size
    is valid for all households in the game regardless active or NPC.

Warning:
    This setting allows overriding the default EA maximum household size of 8 to another value, up to 25. Note that when you have more than 8 Sims in a household, there are some in-game issues dealing with CAS. You have to use 'Modify in CAS' for the Sims that are after the first 8 in the household from the 'Sims Commands' menu. When a new update from EA comes-out, if you try to use the update when MCCC isn't updated, it could cause problems dealing with these households. This is the same as any household size change mod, but I just wanted to make sure it was noted here that these things should be kept in mind.
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    I received an error and it said to contact Deaderpool about it but I don't know how to find the discord channel. I tried a search but discord couldn't find it.

Here is the error: [Jul-01-2019 13:41:39]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_settings.py", line 367, in _load_settings
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_file_io.py", line 73, in load_settings_from_config
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
    json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 770 column 34 (char 19446)

[Jul-01-2019 13:41:43]Initializing MC Command Center version: 6.3.2...
    [Jul-01-2019 13:55:25]Initializing Zone Data...

I don't have a last exception file.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    I received an error and it said to contact Deaderpool about it but I don't know how to find the discord channel. I tried a search but discord couldn't find it.

Here is the error: [Jul-01-2019 13:41:39]Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_settings.py", line 367, in _load_settings
    File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_3_2\mc_cmd_center\mc_file_io.py", line 73, in load_settings_from_config
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
    File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
    json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 770 column 34 (char 19446)

[Jul-01-2019 13:41:43]Initializing MC Command Center version: 6.3.2...
    [Jul-01-2019 13:55:25]Initializing Zone Data...

I don't have a last exception file.

Did you by chance edit the mc_settings.cfg file manually? We've seen this error caused by hand editing.
    edited July 2019
    Yes I did. I changed the try for baby setting and risky whooo hoo. How do I fix it? Delete my settings folder maybe? Let it generate a new one?

Edit: I see the problem. There is no percentage for Risky Whoo hoo. I didn't have numlock on...doh.
    Glimmer50 wrote: »
    Yes I did. I changed the try for baby setting and risky whooo hoo. How do I fix it? Delete my settings folder maybe? Let it generate a new one?

Edit: I see the problem. There is no percentage for Risky Whoo hoo. I didn't have numlock on...doh.

You might try to fix the syntax error by yourself. If that doesn't help, you can delete the mc_settings.cfg. With the next game start, the mod will create a new one. Attention: all your customizations of the mod will get lost with the newly creation.

And as future reference: Never try to edit the cfg manually. Always use the in game user interface.
    Okay thank you very much for your help. I fixed it with a value and now it is working. Yeah I should really just use the computer in the future.
    Thanks for the reply @Bonxie but I have another problem, in the past mccc autosave tend to replace my other savesrather than making a new one, and right now I have no way to recover the other saves of mine since mccc replaced those with its autosave, is this known bugs or ? only saves i can recover was around 5 days ago, the 2 days ago old saves was replaced by mccc for the new game.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,487 Member
    Quick help, please. What is the pathway to stop emotional deaths? I finally got into my game, and my Sim is chatting with his older brother. He's Very Playful at the moment, and this is what sent him to die Hysterical the first time around! Others have said I can stop this via MCCC, but for the life of me I can't find the pathway.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Quick help, please. What is the pathway to stop emotional deaths? I finally got into my game, and my Sim is chatting with his older brother. He's Very Playful at the moment, and this is what sent him to die Hysterical the first time around! Others have said I can stop this via MCCC, but for the life of me I can't find the pathway.

@GalacticGal MC Tuner > Change Interaction Behavior > Allow Emotional Deaths

Set it to False
  • MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member

Set it to False
    Yeah this has been a lifesaver for me (literally!)
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for the reply @Bonxie but I have another problem, in the past mccc autosave tend to replace my other savesrather than making a new one, and right now I have no way to recover the other saves of mine since mccc replaced those with its autosave, is this known bugs or ? only saves i can recover was around 5 days ago, the 2 days ago old saves was replaced by mccc for the new game.

Usually autosave doesn't replace the standard saves due to the MCCC predefined slotnumber. It's 1111 and if it's not changed by the user all the saves done by autosave should be Slot_00001111.save. If you set The EA standard slot of a new game is Slot_00000001 and it is going up in Hex numbers. It's pretty unlikely that you had more than 4300 different saves slots so far in your game and this number is what you need to reach the MCCC standard slot.

But I can't look into your game so I don't know what's happening there. If you changed the autosave parameter "Autosave_HexSlotNumber" from the predefined value 1111 to 0001 (or something near this value) then it might replace your manual savegames. But this would happen only, if you intentionally changed that value.
    Post edited by Bonxie on

Set it to False

Cool, thank you so much!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    edited July 2019
    Bonxie wrote: »

Usually autosave doesn't replace the standard saves due to the MCCC predefined slotnumber. It's 1111 and if it's not changed by the user all the saves done by autosave should be Slot_00001111.save. If you set The EA standard slot of a new game is Slot_00000001 and it is going up in Hex numbers. It's pretty unlikely that you had more than 4300 different saves slots so far in your game and this number is what you need to reach the MCCC standard slot.

But I can't look into your game so I don't know what's happening there. If you changed the autosave parameter "Autosave_HexSlotNumber" from the predefined value 1111 to 0001 (or something near this value) then it might replace your manual savegames. But this would happen only, if you intentionally changed that value.

I dont change the predetermined value, first time I got this was last year and i was able to recover the save because the autosave have yet to replace all of my other saves game, just yesterday though I got the same issue again and mccc already make another 4 saves file along with all their backups, so even my other saves backup are being replaced. well it already happened and unrecoverable. I just hope deaderpool can look more into this issue which is pretty rare hard to reproduce but might make some people who put so many hours devastated to lost their progress. now atm i just turned off the autosaves feature out of fear.

Now about the 4300 slot saves, now that I see it, the last saves has its numbered around 4307, maybe that is why.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • NekoboyGamesNekoboyGames Posts: 37 Member
    Dont know if this been stated before, if I have mentioned it here before and/or if it is a bug. But I have the pregnancy moodlets on and if the pregnant sim is a vampire and get the angry moodlet, she attacks the closest human/alien and only way to stop her is to reset her. This has caused the father of the baby, who is an alien, to miss work a few times when I haven't noticed fast enough. She can have full hunger bar and still goes inte the "drinking uncontrollable" moodlet, bc she got the angry pregnancy moodlet. Been holding off to play an "able to get preg" vampire since then. I love the moodlets and want to keep using them.
    edited July 2019
    Dont know if this been stated before, if I have mentioned it here before and/or if it is a bug. But I have the pregnancy moodlets on and if the pregnant sim is a vampire and get the angry moodlet, she attacks the closest human/alien and only way to stop her is to reset her. This has caused the father of the baby, who is an alien, to miss work a few times when I haven't noticed fast enough. She can have full hunger bar and still goes inte the "drinking uncontrollable" moodlet, bc she got the angry pregnancy moodlet. Been holding off to play an "able to get preg" vampire since then. I love the moodlets and want to keep using them.

I guess that might be a question for the creator. Come over to our MCCC discord server and ask again in the #mccc_support channel.

Use this invitation: https://discord.gg/fuVM8Ed
  • HammelboeCHammelboeC Posts: 1 New Member
    I tried to download mc command center, but I think I messed it up. I put it in a new folder in the Mods-folder, but when it didn’t work, I deleted it all. Now all my families, my houses, everything I saved at the gallery is gone. I’m really desperate for help, please let me know, if you know what to do!!!
    HammelboeC wrote: »
    I tried to download mc command center, but I think I messed it up. I put it in a new folder in the Mods-folder, but when it didn’t work, I deleted it all. Now all my families, my houses, everything I saved at the gallery is gone. I’m really desperate for help, please let me know, if you know what to do!!!

Are you saying you deleted your entire Sims 4 Folder? If so, check your trash and recover it. As for installing MCCC you don't need any other folder than the Mods folder. Extract all of it into Documents>Electronic Arts>Sims 4>Mods. Then you should be good to go.
  • QueenSinQueenSin Posts: 6 New Member
    hullo! i was wondering bout the notification pop-ups in game, like you know how you could pick days for them to pop-up? i was wondering if those are still there cuz i've been thru the menu idk how many times and i can't find them. idk if i'm just being blind or what but....*shrugs* help?
    Is there a setting to help my Global Superstar's wife from having meltdowns every time a female fan flirts with him and he responds?
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    Is there a setting to help my Global Superstar's wife from having meltdowns every time a female fan flirts with him and he responds?

No Jealousy? Then again, I think I have that on, and my jealous sim still occasionally has fits if her husband talks to anoyne but her in a group. She's also only a 2-star.
    image.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »

No Jealousy? Then again, I think I have that on, and my jealous sim still occasionally has fits if her husband talks to anoyne but her in a group. She's also only a 2-star.

when i started my legacy the first time my sim yelled everytime her boyfriend talked to a girl. poor guy couldn't even order coffee.

they worked it out but i can't say how cause its against the rules.
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,223 Member
    SimTresa wrote: »

when i started my legacy the first time my sim yelled everytime her boyfriend talked to a girl. poor guy couldn't even order coffee.

they worked it out but i can't say how cause its against the rules.

My current heir actually got mad at her own son once. I was hoping higher relationship bars would calm her down. She does seem to be worse around strangers.
    image.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top