Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A BABY Stuff Pack?

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I would not pay $10 for that.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    I really, really would prefer this in a patch, but I"m okay with paying for a stuff pack too.

Edit: I'd also like baby showers and ultrasounds, so that the baby shower can be a gender reveal!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    Yes!!!

Though, the actual freeing of the babies should be done in a patch. Kinda like what they did with toddlers; lifestage was free, stuff pack happened later.

I recently unlocked way more stuff to do with Sims Freeplay babies, and it rather puzzles me that we can't have babies like that in the proper games. Babies that can crawl around. Babies you can feed in a high chair. Hobby objects for babies. Not toddlers, BABIES.
    Also, babies you can teach to walk. Especially since Sims 4 toddlers are already able to walk by default. Why not watch our sims actually teach them this in the first place?

The first year of a child's life has a lot of fundamental experiences! It's a shame they're currently reduced to mere objects stuck in a crib.

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Nikki P. wrote: »
    I know a lot of Simmers don't really care too much about the newborns & their whole short lifestage BUT wouldn't you care more if you could do more with them?

Like:

-Create a BEAUTIFUL nursery with a usable Crib and Changing Table
    -Be able to go on walks with your baby in a Stroller
    -When you take your older kids to the park or anywhere, the baby comes to, in a Stroller or Baby Backpack thing.
    -In Create-A-Sim, be able to make a baby and edit them.
    -Definitely MORE clothing options
    -More interactions
    -A little bit longer of a lifestage so you can enjoy all these things

I don't think too many Simmers would pay a Game pack price for these things, BUT a Stuff pack price, why not?

Let me know what you think about Sim babies and if this is something you'd enjoy in your game!

If they ever free the babies then yes. I would love for strollers to come back for both babies and toddlers.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Can think of better things to put stuff pack $ to than a rug rat that is only an object. TS2 style, maybe.
  • Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    we need to have more baby interaction's
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I would love it if they gave babies more stuff, and if they could give us more variety of bassinets.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    The only this would work is to make babies to be non-objects. If they could do that, I wouldn't mind a stuff pack that includes items like strollers, changing tables, etc...

The only way I would get it as a game pack it is more like generations.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    I hope they do make a pack for them.

strollers
    baby intercom
    baby changer/bath
    play mat
    baby bouncer
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I generally age the babies up straightaway (most often the toddlers too), so a pack like this wouldn't work for me, but for those Simmers who are into the whole family thing and want to pay for something like this, why not?
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited June 2019
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I would pay $40
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    Maybe they can patch this in, little by little.
  • Nikki P.Nikki P. Posts: 26 Member
    HimRumi wrote: »
    Maybe they can patch this in, little by little.

YESSSSSS, I agree.
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I would pay $40

I think I'd pay $40 too if they didn't want to just patch it in little by little. A family based expansion. I never got to play The Sims 3 Generations so I've been envious of that. A pack with better babies and baby stuff, more wedding stuff, maybe even funeral stuff too.
    LoriTSp wrote: »
    I generally age the babies up straightaway (most often the toddlers too), so a pack like this wouldn't work for me, but for those Simmers who are into the whole family thing and want to pay for something like this, why not?

I do the same thing BUT I age them up because of how they are. Just imagine if they were better and had way more activities, I think we all would enjoy them and their life stage just a bit more.
    Can think of better things to put stuff pack $ to than a rug rat that is only an object. TS2 style, maybe.

They would definitely have to make them not objects, make them selectable so we can see their needs and see their progress
    I really, really would prefer this in a patch, but I"m okay with paying for a stuff pack too.

Edit: I'd also like baby showers and ultrasounds, so that the baby shower can be a gender reveal!

OMG! A baby shower and ultrasound appointments would be sooooooooo AMAZING! I'd love love love that
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I would pay $40[/quote

Me to.

Nursery's and baby buy mode is so starved
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I don’t think that babies would ever be more than objects in this game, but I do agree that some nursery-themed decor would be a nice addition and would add to toddlers as well.

Being limited as objects, a lot would probably be just aesthetic, but I’d love for babies to at least feel a little more interactive. Changing stations could function as wardrobes/dressers for regular sims, you could choose from a selection of baby outfits via the bassinet, strollers or carriers could save you sending your baby off to daycare every time you leave the lot etc.
  • AnnaRAnnaR Posts: 23 Member
    Yes I would love on
  • AnnaRAnnaR Posts: 23 Member
    [quote="AnnaR;c-17144661"]Yes I would love on[/quote]

*one
  • tonsva10tonsva10 Posts: 1 New Member
    I really like this idea! But I actually think this should be in a new update because I think The Sims 4 owe us this. This is important. It makes the game boring without taking the babies for a walk. This should be on the next update! Love you Electronics Arts.
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    I kind of enjoy the easy to take care of babies and I sometimes keep them for quite a long time, because I know that when they age up to toddlers they require much more attention ^^;; That's why I would probably like this to be a stuff pack (even if that's not possible), because then I could avoid it. On the other hand I understand many would enjoy to do more with babies and I could get used to that too.
  • Xylo_95MikaylaXylo_95Mikayla Posts: 1 New Member
    I really like the idea of "locking" them to another object. Maybe lock them to a sim in a baby carrier, to a swing, play mat, crib, bouncer, stroller, anything. It could kind of keep them as an "object" but allow them to be more interactive. I would LOVE the ability to actually watch them learn to walk and change their outfits and such but I doubt that would happen. But locking them to other objects sounds quite doable! I would literally pay $40 for that, and I'm an extremely broke college student lol
  • FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    I wish there was but I don't think I'd pay for it unless it came with another pack or something. I feel like if it was to be included it should have been in the Family pack.