Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight July 5th - A week on The Sims forums

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Hey Simmers, happy Friday!

Shorter week for some of you, I've heard! :smiley: Any plans for the weekend?

oiy0b3zd12so.png
I love the colours in this gorgeous picture by @Karababy52! :heart: (found here)

I hope your plans involve taking a look at these great discussions that are waiting for your comments! ;)
  • Let me start this week's recommendations with an interesting question! Many of us have played more than one The Sims game, and we know each game is different in its own way. @SeaDragonSong opened a topic this week inviting everyone to 'Name 3 things from each game that you like, and would like to see come back'. I'm enjoying reading your lists, there's some features I didn't even remember! Pick your favorites from each game! :smiley:
  • Next let's take a look at 'What venue types do you have the most of?', by @RavenSpit. It's an invite to review what lots you have in your worlds and -just maybe- realising you have 9 different libraries in your game but you usually visit only 2 of them. That didn't happen to me. Nope, no. I'll always deny it. :# Ehem... let's... go vote!
  • As we are renovating our worlds (I won't believe it if you tell me you opened your game to check how many lots of each you have and you managed not to edit something), let me tempt you with this incredible mansion: 'Modern House Build - "Origami" (NoCC)', by @Mr_Slimsta. Perfect residence for the most famous Sims in Del Sol Valley!
  • But don't think of a house for your Sims only - @OliCait is ready to help you find the perfect home for YOU. Take their 'Quiz: What Sims 4 house should you be living in?' and share your results! :smile:
  • Last but not least, an interesting question I never even considered, by @becks1112: 'Do you ever go back to an old game?'. Or do your Sims get forgotten forever when you move on from their story? ;)

And with that, I'm ready for your comments, make use of that blue button below! ;)

Happy Simming,
-Mai

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Congrats to everyone mentioned! Thanks as always, @EA_Mai!
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thank you so much for featuring my Island Living screenshot @EA_Mai! I love this pack and haven't left Sulani since I downloaded it! Congratulations on a beautiful and very enjoyable addition to The Sims 4! <3

Congrats to everyone else mentioned too! Happy Simming Y'all! :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mai -I've been planning to play Evermore Falls and my apocalypse challenge.Here's a picture of a default override of an EA computer.
    The TLS laptop also got repriced to 125$ in buy mode instead of 5000$.
    46040192205_8907a14847_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ChaosMasterRoseChaosMasterRose Posts: 53 Member
    edited July 2019
    I'm staying at my Grandfather's right now, I moved out 2 years ago, I currently live in Southbridge, MA, sadly, I had to delete all my Sims 3 saves, they got corrupted because I accidentally shift clicked the mailbox and then clicked "delete it" under the object menu....I'll be going back to my new home, where I live with this wonderful woman named Sue who's great at taking care of me, a dog, 3 cats and her two sons, I'm kind of acting like I'm their sister now since I've lived there for 2 years, anyways, I'm going to bring back my old Sims 3 family, which consists of me, Jareth from "Labyrinth," Ziggy Stardust, David Bowie(I'm married to him) and Freddie Mercury, an all fairy family who has an adorable pet puppy named Cinnamon!
    I might play 4 some more, move a Sim out of Ophelia Villa and add one my Alan Rickman(may he rest in peace) Sims to the Bowie family in the moved out one's place.
    I'll also add an Alan Rickman Sim to my aforementioned all fairy family in Sims 3, should Alan be a fairy too, or be a Warlock instead since I most fondly remember him as Snape from "Harry Potter?" (Though I used to hang out with a person named Laura, I went to her old house once and watched another Alan Rickman film, "CBGB," that was a pretty good movie, too).
  • Mr_SlimstaMr_Slimsta Posts: 31 Member
    edited July 2019
    Thanks for mentioning my Build "Origami" in this Friday Highlight. Glad you like it.

Congratulations to all the others mentioned too!
    Post edited by Mr_Slimsta on
    Check out my latest build "Origami" - Build Showcase!

SmFZ6Dl.png

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - So happy you got Island Living - absolutely gorgeous shot :)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Thanks @SoulGal7 I'm very happy too and having so much fun with this pack! <3
  • finnthesimmerfinnthesimmer Posts: 34 Member
    That is such a good photo!! Sulani is so gorgeous.
  • artemisannacosartemisannacos Posts: 2 New Member
    Trying to level up so I can create a thread and get some help with my game :(
    Had a good weekend though, planning on getting the island living pack soon if my game works
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    Congrats to everyone who got a Friday mention, very awesome all around!! Thank you @EA_Mai for all you do for our forum community! Very awesome indeed!
  • thegamermegthegamermeg Posts: 19 Member
    I absolutely love the quiz!! Props to you!!
  • dragontrainer58dragontrainer58 Posts: 4 New Member
    What's up with NPC's stealing your sims food in a restaurant??????
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    What's up with NPC's stealing your sims food in a restaurant??????

It's a bug. Came with the pre-IL patch.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • beary1095beary1095 Posts: 1 New Member
    hello idk how this website works I just need help and idk where or how to get it but im freakign out so please try to help me don't be mean but idk where else to post this

Hello, I am new to this and idk if I'm doing it right but I just need help.

I have a 2017 Mac and Sims 4, and lately I've been moving a lot of files around and re-organizing. I recently unchecked desktop and document folders in my icloud cuz I didn't wanna clutter it. Booting up sims 4 then caused all my saves to be lost. This isn't the first time its happened, I just looked for slot_ in finder and found them all then moved them to the saves folder in my sims 4 folder. They are are there but still not booting up in the game. I've restated the game, origin, and my computer. Please help :(
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    The technical section has been moved to AHQ, so you should post your question there to get help: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-PC/bd-p/The-Sims-4
  • StandsWithFistsStandsWithFists Posts: 3 New Member
    ♥ Hi all...I am new and hope this is the spot to introduce myself. I love the sims and have been playing for many many years now. Happy simming everyone! ♥