Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods & CC: Island Living + June 2019 patch

Comments

• Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Edward5902 wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone has this issue. Most of my sims (in world, that i haven't played), especially the ones who live in Sulani tend to use my invisible feet cc. this's isn't a game glitch, it's just they use the plum invisible feet cc, not other common shoes, Anyone knows how to fix it? Thanks!

You might have to download Sims 4 Studio and do a batch fix. There is an option that disables cc for random.
  • Rachie_rabbitRachie_rabbit Posts: 26 Member
    My sim suddenly started waking on water instead of using the jetski or swimming. Anyone know how to fix that? Just started happening today
    Check http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs - I don't think it's mod/CC related. That's assuming you've done all the updates from p. 1 - Longer Interaction Queues, for one.
    dbgaming07 wrote: »
    I've fallen victim to this (even though I don't remember saving, since I was updating everything): Do not save with missing or turned-off CC. If you do this, you will have lots of bald, naked Sims when you load after re-enabling mods and CC.

How do I fix it? I went to Sims 4 Tray Importer and it says the clothing is missing but when I go to that cc in the mods folder, it's still installed.
    Youll need to take Sims into CAS to put CC clothing back on. Once you save, it's removed from the Sims, not from the game.
    dbgaming07 wrote: »
    I forgot to mention pets now says "see requirements" but I have the requirements (64 bit). (Sorry I would have edited my post but it won't let me)
    For that issue, head to http://answers.ea.com.
    is the pose player broken? or am I not installing it correctly
    It's reportedly working. For support on it, please use a different thread or get support where you got the mod.
    I think the mod that makes Sims prefer to eat at tables may be broken. They seem to be back to eating in the bathroom.
    What mod is that?

Thankyou so much! :)
  • SamanthaSkateSamanthaSkate Posts: 4 New Member
    > @Celticgamer0 said:
    > SamanthaSkate wrote: »
    >
    > Does anyone know about a mod that breaks the ability to interact with the sand? I can't comb the beach or build sandcastles, i know it is a mod because when i first loaded the game without my mods folder it worked then dissapeared again. I have like 3000 bits of CC and mods though so no idea where to start D:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I normally do the 50/50 method. Start alphabetically; A-M and then N-Z. If there are subfolders take those out first. Make sure every time you enter the game after removing a mod delete the localthumbcache.package each time before jumping back into the game. Then if you find the discrepancy do the 50/50 again. It's arduous, but it seems to be the only way to find the cc/mod.

Yeah i know, i just didn't want to have to go through all that if someone else already knew the answer :/
    Just to try and load the game would be one thing but i have to go into the family everytime to try and interact with it D:
  • JTLvSims3JTLvSims3 Posts: 5 New Member
    Just wanted to know if the CC tubs issue is fixed.? Cannot place them, they disappear when doing so.
  • merin0307merin0307 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @JTLvSims3 said:
    > Just wanted to know if the CC tubs issue is fixed.? Cannot place them, they disappear when doing so.

You'll have to check to see if the creator has updated them and redownload if they have. S4S did release the batch fix, but that won't do anything for ones you already have in your game.
    @merin0307
    Where can I find the batch fix?
  • Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,772 Member
    merin0307 wrote: »
    > @JTLvSims3 said:
    > Just wanted to know if the CC tubs issue is fixed.? Cannot place them, they disappear when doing so.

You'll have to check to see if the creator has updated them and redownload if they have. S4S did release the batch fix, but that won't do anything for ones you already have in your game.

The batch fix is for the CC tubs you have in your game. However, there are reports that it does not work for tub/shower combos.
    JTLvSims3 wrote: »
    @merin0307
    Where can I find the batch fix?

Download S4S here: http://sims4studio.com/board/6/download-sims-studio-open-version You will need a membership but, it is free.
    Once you have installed S4S find the "Content Management" option at the top of the main screen. From there choose "Batch Fixes", "Objects", "Fix CC Bathtubs (Island Adventures)"
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member

Yeah i know, i just didn't want to have to go through all that if someone else already knew the answer :/
    Just to try and load the game would be one thing but i have to go into the family everytime to try and interact with it D:

Oh, sorry. I had an issue with an entirely different mod and found out it was due to the SFS file of Little Ms Sam's mods.
  • merin0307merin0307 Posts: 12 New Member
    FYI for those of you interested in CC updates, peacemaker_ic has updated his CC to fix the following:

Bathtubs now compatible with mermaids
    Mirrors compatible with GF interactions
    Added Strangerville rigging to bathroom items
    Updated candle tuning and function tags to correctly work on off the grid lots

CC sets updated are:

Atwood Dining
    Atwood Living
    Bayside Bedroom Set
    Futura Living
    Hamptons Getaway
    Hamptons Hideaway
    Hamptons Retreat
    Kingston Dining
    Mid-Century Abode
    Mid-Century Eclectic
    Myra Living
    Oasis-Chic Dining
    Roarsome Kids Bedroom
    Serenity Bathroom

I can't post links, but the post with this info (and links to the CC sets) is here: https[:]//peacemaker-ic[.]tumblr[.]com/post/186138878809 (take out the brackets for the URL!)
    @Bananas_45 Thank you so much!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    edited July 2019
    FYI Coolspear has updated his Specialized mods - link to the list of the updates here.
    He's also posted a list of updates for the Food & drink section of his mods, but they've not been uploaded yet, but they will be soon. Link to that list here.
    It's a pretty extensive list of updates, so please be patient while he uploads them. :)
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Thank you, @merin0307 and @Aine !

Also updated:
    KawaiiStacie's
    • Seasonal Festival Mod
    • Ogre mod
    • Roommates mod
    • Prom night event
    • University Class
    • :BFF Finder
    • Sleepover mod
    • Pool party event
    + an udpate of Kijiko's 3D Lashes for IL
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    New and of Possible Interest:

Personal Storage - adds Mermaid Love Chest (coolspear)

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Thank you, @merin0307 and @Aine !

Also updated:
    KawaiiStacie's
    • Seasonal Festival Mod
    • Ogre mod
    • Roommates mod
    • Prom night event
    • University Class
    • :BFF Finder
    • Sleepover mod
    • Pool party event
    + an udpate of Kijiko's 3D Lashes for IL

i just started using her mods. so i'll add pool parrty first cause i have to update some of the others ,
    A quick note:

If you've been using the SimsVIP list as well as here, please do note that @ScarletQueenKat has stopped updating it as of now. I'll be continuing to post major updates here, though I suspect that, coolspear's mods apart, we're near the end of the cycle for this patch. In between major lists, other places to get some mod update notifications are @ScarletQueenKat's Discord server, @Deaderpool's Discord server, and my Twitter feed.
    edited July 2019
    Update
    Thank you for all of your hard work @luthienrising and @ScarletQueenKat! You are both fabulous!
    Couldn't do it without everything I learn from you, @Bananas_45 !
    Couldn't do it without everything I learn from you, @Bananas_45 !

weird i was just thinking that. i see banna just as much,
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited July 2019
    just to add my ten penneth @luthienrising I am always grateful for your help on these threads especially the updated mods which I rely on a lot for my game however @Bananas_45 has popped up whenever I have had 4 series game question and was instrumental in helping me to learn all about the Sims 4 studio program way back when just as I thought I could not get my thick head around it so I will be forever grateful :)
  • cbow87cbow87 Posts: 9 New Member
    Anyone know if any mods are causing sims to keep changing back into everyday 1?
  • Alyse4theWinAlyse4theWin Posts: 33 Member
    Very grateful for everyone in this thread! Everyone is not only kind, but very informative! Random: I finally organized my mod after this update. Mods are much easier to find, but does the Sims 4 Studio make it even easier?
    54JOX9v.jpg

"How can I try to right the wrong?"- Freddie Mercury, In My Defence
    Very grateful for everyone in this thread! Everyone is not only kind, but very informative! Random: I finally organized my mod after this update. Mods are much easier to find, but does the Sims 4 Studio make it even easier?

S4S allows you to look at your CC (not Mods) and you can delete unwanted CC straight from the program.
    Bananas_45 wrote: »

S4S allows you to look at your CC (not Mods) and you can delete unwanted CC straight from the program.

between the broken mod list and mod reviews my mods are doing the opposite. they keep multiplying. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top