Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Peeping Tom?

Occasionally I get the message that my sim has a peeping tom, and my sim goes to shoo them away. I'm not clear how this happens or what triggers it- since it rarely happens, but I admit I'm curious. Does anyone know more about this event?

Comments

• LoCatusLoCatus Posts: 1,740 Member
    edited February 2011
    I haven't seen that one in quite a while...
    Happens when one of the townies decides to look in your sim's windows.

Just another one of them things they put in the game that gives me a laugh.

Kinda like when they flip a burger on to the ground then put it back on the BBQ. ROFL!!
  • SSJKatieSSJKatie Posts: 6
    edited February 2011
    My sim's boss constantly comes over to peep, and sometimes she stays and plays piano in the front garden, its pretty annoying!
  • LoCatusLoCatus Posts: 1,740 Member
    edited February 2011
    ROFL!! Too funny Katie...
  • KujataKujata Posts: 288 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Lol, I used to have quite a few sims who would just stare in my windows. I just let them be and watched them stay there for four or five sims days. I must be REALLY interested.
  • diddl97playerdiddl97player Posts: 1,258
    edited February 2011
    lol I had one sim wearing funky clothes.He always followed my female sim when she was walking home.Dunno but he always was there.He stood in front of the electric gate and waited for 5 hours and then he walked away.:lol
    edited February 2011
    Some sims are just really REALLY creepy :)
  • simsdivagirlchicksimsdivagirlchick Posts: 2,298 Member
    edited February 2011
    :shock: I never had that happen before Lol
  • lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,079 Member
    edited February 2011
    I've never had that happen! Sounds funny though. I just have paparazzi that stand around in my front yard for hours.
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
    edited February 2011
    Yeah... aren't those guys fun...
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    edited February 2011
    lisamwitt wrote:
    I've never had that happen! Sounds funny though. I just have paparazzi that stand around in my front yard for hours.

the paparazzi are wierd too... one time my sim was going to City Hall, i think, and this paparazzi lady walked up wearing a wedding dress from the Romanza set... gues she thought taking pics of my sim was more important than her own wedding... o.O
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited February 2011
    I stopped putting windows in my bedroom and bathrooms. Problems stopped. :roll:

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • rediqueredique Posts: 354 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I had a big laugh with the peeping tom thing. So this guy confessed atraction to me and they were romantic interest but I didnt want them to be in love but never got time to go and make the guy hate my sim so one night he came and keep looking in my window and every 2 hours the message would appear that I had a peeping tom so after a day I GOT REALLY ANNOYED and when I went to go and shoo him HE SHOT UP IN THE AIR AND I NEVER SAW HIM AGAIN and anytime I tried calling him he always busy I gess he was having a relationship with a bird lol.
  • GoodMorningMrSunGoodMorningMrSun Posts: 1,541 New Member
    edited February 2011
    I love the paparazzi!
    I use testingcheats to add them to my house, then put them somewhere where there's a lot of people... and drag down their hunger :x mwahahaha
    edited February 2011
    I HATE Paparazzi :x The only good thing about being a celeb is the free/discounted stuff. The paparazzi walk up in the houses, any party my sims are at and it is annoying. I even had them following my sims around in Egypt and Paris -____-
    I started deleting them with testing cheats, but they always come back!! -_--_-
    lol
    edited February 2011
    okester wrote:
    lisamwitt wrote:

the paparazzi are wierd too... one time my sim was going to City Hall, i think, and this paparazzi lady walked up wearing a wedding dress from the Romanza set... gues she thought taking pics of my sim was more important than her own wedding... o.O
    :lol:

This new paparazzi that spawned has wedding hair. :roll: She walked up in a birthday party just to take pics. Then she started cheering and tried to get some birthday cake O_o My sims could not ask her leave either so I deleted her. lol
    [IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/janebony/Screenshot-163.jpg"width=550 height=400"[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc406/janebony/Screenshot-166.jpg"width=550 height=400"[/IMG]
  • crowbarx5crowbarx5 Posts: 11 New Member
    works this with sims 2 to 4 ?
  • PlainevilPlainevil Posts: 221 Member
    I have never seen a peeping tom in Sims 2 or 4 only in 3, in Sunset Vally. This thread is likely to be locked.
  • EA_JozEA_Joz Posts: 3,164 EA Staff (retired)
    Hello everyone, please remember that necroposting is against the rules. I've gone ahead and closed the thread.

Please review our Posting Rules & Guidelines here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922566/forum-dos-and-donts#latest

~EA_Joz
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top