Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    edited July 2019
    crowbarx5 wrote: »
    hi sims players

i played now 400h in the sims 4
    my loved forum allthefallen is temporally down.
    and i use this forum for a alternative.

Hello @crowbarx5 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have played 400 hours of Sims 4! You would have been enjoying spending these hours having fun playing, creating and building, and seeing what happened next in the lives of your sims in your games!
    Happy simming! :)
  • LizziqueLizzique Posts: 15 Member
    Hey! My name is Elizabeth but I go by Lizzie. I've been playing the sims 4 for almost 3 years now. I've pretty much on here to see more of what the community has to offer and also wanted to know if anyone is interested in making me and a friend of mine into a sim. I could never get my face right. Lol. I'm not too talent when it comes to detailed CAS. Thanks.
    Lizzique wrote: »
    Hey! My name is Elizabeth but I go by Lizzie. I've been playing the sims 4 for almost 3 years now. I've pretty much on here to see more of what the community has to offer and also wanted to know if anyone is interested in making me and a friend of mine into a sim. I could never get my face right. Lol. I'm not too talent when it comes to detailed CAS. Thanks.

Hello @Lizzique :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims 4 for almost 3 years. You would have been playing a number of households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game.
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/962113/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
  • LexalooLexaloo Posts: 20 Member
    Hi! I'm new to the forums but I've been playing sims from the start. I was literally 4 years old. I grew up with the sims, I am now 24 and still LOVE the sims. I wanted to start on here because I had some ideas about a challenge I want to post and see if anyone likes it. I would record it to put on YouTube/twitch, and maybe someday I will. But as of now, I am not able to. I am a story based occult player, I suuuck at building but I am pretty good and furnishing (I think anyway.) I like CAS, I have dabbled in CC a lot in the past, but it always resulted in disaster causing me to get new computers every generation of sims. As much as I wanted to stay away from it with Sims 4, I can't resist. I really feel like the youtube community and others need some kind of inspiration for occult. Especially with Realm of Magic coming out soon. But yeah, Hello, My name is Alexa, I want to spread inspiration and positivity <3 Love you all!
    Lexaloo wrote: »
    Hi! I'm new to the forums but I've been playing sims from the start. I was literally 4 years old. I grew up with the sims, I am now 24 and still LOVE the sims. I wanted to start on here because I had some ideas about a challenge I want to post and see if anyone likes it. I would record it to put on YouTube/twitch, and maybe someday I will. But as of now, I am not able to. I am a story based occult player, I suuuck at building but I am pretty good and furnishing (I think anyway.) I like CAS, I have dabbled in CC a lot in the past, but it always resulted in disaster causing me to get new computers every generation of sims. As much as I wanted to stay away from it with Sims 4, I can't resist. I really feel like the youtube community and others need some kind of inspiration for occult. Especially with Realm of Magic coming out soon. But yeah, Hello, My name is Alexa, I want to spread inspiration and positivity <3 Love you all!

Hello @Lexaloo :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming when you were a young child and that it has been a part of your life as you have been growing up <3 Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you have ideas about a challenge! When you are a full member and can start new threads, you may like to start a new thread in the Challenges, Stories and Legacies section of the forums and post your challenge there
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

• SeniSimmerSeniSimmer Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey everyone! :)
    My name is Seni and I've always loved the Sims franchise since it first came out and from there I started playing all sorts of games and loving every minute of it.
    I recently started a YT channel based on Sims Let's Plays, I decided to join the forum because I'm looking for some tips and because I want to be a bit more involved in this community.
    Oh btw, I'm from Portugal meaning my first language is European Portuguese therefore my English is in no way perfect.
    Happy Simming! :blush:
  • LexalooLexaloo Posts: 20 Member
    > @SeniSimmer said:
    > Hey everyone! :)
    > My name is Seni and I've always loved the Sims franchise since it first came out and from there I started playing all sorts of games and loving every minute of it.
    > I recently started a YT channel based on Sims Let's Plays, I decided to join the forum because I'm looking for some tips and because I want to be a bit more involved in this community.
    > Oh btw, I'm from Portugal meaning my first language is European Portuguese therefore my English is in no way perfect.
    > Happy Simming! :blush:

Hey! whats your YT handle?
    SeniSimmer wrote: »
    Hey everyone! :)
    My name is Seni and I've always loved the Sims franchise since it first came out and from there I started playing all sorts of games and loving every minute of it.
    I recently started a YT channel based on Sims Let's Plays, I decided to join the forum because I'm looking for some tips and because I want to be a bit more involved in this community.
    Oh btw, I'm from Portugal meaning my first language is European Portuguese therefore my English is in no way perfect.
    Happy Simming! :blush:

Hello @SeniSimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you have been enjoying simming since the release of the original The Sims game. Simming is very enjoyable and fun!
    It is exciting that you have a simming YouTube channel! :) You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
  • XxSupremesassouxXXxSupremesassouxX Posts: 38 Member
    Hey everybody
    I'm supremesassou pronounced like your saying sas in sassy and the ouuu
    I've been playing the Sims 4 since 2017 i think
    Before i got it around Christmas i would watch videos so i wouldn't say i'm a pro but i'm not a newcomer
    I watched people like Deligracy and etc. i even watch people stream the sims 4 like on twitch
    I've only played Sims Freeplay, Sims Mobile and the Sims 4 no others. Me and my Bestie are total sims lovers.
    I don't know what to include uh
    My favorite color is purple i love to binge watch Netflix and YouTube videos
    i'm a introvert and extrovert lolz
    yea i guess that's it thanks for listening bye now i'm on my way to becoming a actual member because this right now is not it..
    Hey everybody
    I'm supremesassou pronounced like your saying sas in sassy and the ouuu
    I've been playing the Sims 4 since 2017 i think
    Before i got it around Christmas i would watch videos so i wouldn't say i'm a pro but i'm not a newcomer
    I watched people like Deligracy and etc. i even watch people stream the sims 4 like on twitch
    I've only played Sims Freeplay, Sims Mobile and the Sims 4 no others. Me and my Bestie are total sims lovers.
    I don't know what to include uh
    My favorite color is purple i love to binge watch Netflix and YouTube videos
    i'm a introvert and extrovert lolz
    yea i guess that's it thanks for listening bye now i'm on my way to becoming a actual member because this right now is not it..

Hello @XxSupremesassouxX :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you watched simming videos then that led to buy Sims 4. We can gain lots of helpful tips by watching sims videos. It is great that you and your best friend are simmers who enjoy playing the game. You would enjoy chatting together about what is happening in the lives of your sims that you have in your games!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forums threads, and posting about your sims.
  • LizziqueLizzique Posts: 15 Member
    @rosemow Thank you for your help. :smiley:
  • Galaxygamer346Galaxygamer346 Posts: 22 Member
    I hought to let you know, I am back! I've been busy unpacking at my first new rental home. Hope buy it soon! I took a 9 hour homebuyer class. I had to get a new laptop as my 4 year old laptop was giving me the blue death screen. Now, I got a hp omen gaming laptop and added more ram to it. Very fast and my sims 4 plays very well with this new laptop. :D Hope to start my gaming channel of the sims. Now, I don't have to worry about my new laptop giving me problems. :D
    edited July 2019
    I hought to let you know, I am back! I've been busy unpacking at my first new rental home. Hope buy it soon! I took a 9 hour homebuyer class. I had to get a new laptop as my 4 year old laptop was giving me the blue death screen. Now, I got a hp omen gaming laptop and added more ram to it. Very fast and my sims 4 plays very well with this new laptop. :D Hope to start my gaming channel of the sims. Now, I don't have to worry about my new laptop giving me problems. :D

Hello @Galaxygamer346 :) Welcome back to the forums!
    I hope that you will settle in smoothly to your new home and surrounding community :)
    It is great that you have a new laptop! You would be enjoying simming on it! I hope that you will enjoy setting up your gaming channel.
  • Galaxygamer346Galaxygamer346 Posts: 22 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Galaxygamer346 wrote: »
    >
    > I hought to let you know, I am back! I've been busy unpacking at my first new rental home. Hope buy it soon! I took a 9 hour homebuyer class. I had to get a new laptop as my 4 year old laptop was giving me the blue death screen. Now, I got a hp omen gaming laptop and added more ram to it. Very fast and my sims 4 plays very well with this new laptop. :D Hope to start my gaming channel of the sims. Now, I don't have to worry about my new laptop giving me problems. :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Galaxygamer346 :) Welcome back to the forums!
    > I hope that you will settle in smoothly to your new home and surrounding community :)
    > It is great that you have a new laptop! You would be enjoying simming on it! I hope that you will enjoy setting up your gaming channel.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! I just hope this hp laptop will last lot longer. :) I love building the houses on the sims 4. I did 2 of the challeges already. :)
    > @rosemow said:
    > Galaxygamer346 wrote: »
    >
    > I hought to let you know, I am back! I've been busy unpacking at my first new rental home. Hope buy it soon! I took a 9 hour homebuyer class. I had to get a new laptop as my 4 year old laptop was giving me the blue death screen. Now, I got a hp omen gaming laptop and added more ram to it. Very fast and my sims 4 plays very well with this new laptop. :D Hope to start my gaming channel of the sims. Now, I don't have to worry about my new laptop giving me problems. :D
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @Galaxygamer346 :) Welcome back to the forums!
    > I hope that you will settle in smoothly to your new home and surrounding community :)
    > It is great that you have a new laptop! You would be enjoying simming on it! I hope that you will enjoy setting up your gaming channel.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thank you! I just hope this hp laptop will last lot longer. :) I love building the houses on the sims 4. I did 2 of the challeges already. :)

You’re welcome :)
  • MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Hello everyone!

I'm Daria and I'm quite late for the party with Sims franchise - only playing TS4 and for about a year by now.
    Never imagined I'd love it as I'm a more of Action RPG fan :D
    Guess it's my long-forgotten childhood dream of having living moving dolls that came true.
    Recently got all of the packs finally! (ugh, so much money:))
    I'm generally an easy-to-please gamer who's mostly happy with what I get in games and try to make and enjoy the most of it.
    Morkovka wrote: »
    Hello everyone!

I'm Daria and I'm quite late for the party with Sims franchise - only playing TS4 and for about a year by now.
    Never imagined I'd love it as I'm a more of Action RPG fan :D
    Guess it's my long-forgotten childhood dream of having living moving dolls that came true.
    Recently got all of the packs finally! (ugh, so much money:))
    I'm generally an easy-to-please gamer who's mostly happy with what I get in games and try to make and enjoy the most of it.

Hello @Morkovka :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and have been playing for a year. You would have been enjoying spending the the 12 months discovering all the fun and enjoyable features of simming!
    It is great that you now own all the packs! The packs add many special features, activities, worlds, interactions and great build and cas items to our games!
    I'm so happy! like only need about two more posts to to go to become a member! This process was actually pretty quick in less than two days yay!!
  • finnthesimmerfinnthesimmer Posts: 34 Member
    Hello! I'm Finn and I'm working on starting my sims youtube channel and coming up with new challenge ideas!
    @finnthesimmer that's cool i always wanted to be a youtuber!
    you know whats funny is i messed up i need a few more points lol i mixed up posts and points..
    Hello! I'm Finn and I'm working on starting my sims youtube channel and coming up with new challenge ideas!

Hello @finnthesimmer :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is exciting that you are preparing to have a simming YouTube channel ! :) Simmers will enjoy watching your videos!
    You may like to read and post on the threads in the Video Haven section of the forums
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/video-haven
    Happy simming and enjoy doing the challenges! :)
  • finnthesimmerfinnthesimmer Posts: 34 Member
    @rosemow
    Oh, awesome! Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top