Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Need a 40x30 House for Sulani With NO KIDS ROOMS!

marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
Hey guys! So I was wondering if any of you could make me a 40x30 house for Sulani for my gay couple! The thing is I just can't find one that I like enough in The Gallery! If any of you could do it, I would be very thanful! Here's what I want and don't want it to have:

1- I want it to be "cabin-like" with the wood walls and floors from "Island Living" since it will be right at the beach!
2- I want the colors to be any of the light browns, not the dark brown ones, because I've seen some amazing houses in the gallery but the colors of the whole house being very dark brown and grey-ish ruin it for me, they take away the whole summer and beach vibe!
3- I want it to have 3 bedrooms (NO KIDS BEDROOMS, PLEASE!) and 3 bathrooms, a spa room and a jacuzzi.
4- I want it to have a pool area in the back, facing the beach.
5- I want it to have furniture mostly from "Island Living", of course not the spa or other rooms that require other packs, but the bedrooms, bathroons and living room at least.
6- I don't have the "Vampires" game pack or the "My First Pet", "Bowling", "Toddler" or "Fitness" Stuff Packs, so no itmes from any of those, please!

And... that would be it! I would really appreciate it if any of you guys could do it since I suck at building! xD

Thank you! :smiley:

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello :)
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/959924/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest
  • marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :)
    The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/959924/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest

Thank you so much for letting me know! :smiley:
  • Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    Were you able to find someone to build this for you? If not, I would love to give it a go!
    Were you able to find someone to build this for you? If not, I would love to give it a go!

Hey! :smiley: No, I still haven't been able to find someone to do it! I'm already in the thread waiting for one of the people in the team to do it, but it's been days now! D: If you wanna give it a go, I would really appreciate it! :smiley:

Look, these are the colors I would like the house to be on the outside:

00.jpg

The rest of the specifications are the ones I already gave in the original post! :smile:

Thank you so much! :smiley:
    Got it! *runs off to build*
    Oh! Before I go... Did you have a specific lot in mind for said build? I only ask, because there are a couple of 40 x 30 lots, one of which runs 30 across and 40 deep. I'm assuming since you want a pool - which is a challenge to pull off on the more waterly lots, since you can't build a pool directly into the water - that Journey's End would be the best choice. If not, let me know, and I'll do my best to make it work on a different lot.
    Oh! Before I go... Did you have a specific lot in mind for said build? I only ask, because there are a couple of 40 x 30 lots, one of which runs 30 across and 40 deep. I'm assuming since you want a pool - which is a challenge to pull off on the more waterly lots, since you can't build a pool directly into the water - that Journey's End would be the best choice. If not, let me know, and I'll do my best to make it work on a different lot.

I don't really have a particular lot in mind, as long as it has a beach and it isn't in the island where there's no electricity everything's fine! xD If you can't build the pool that's okay, as long as it has everything else! :tongue:

Thanks a lot! :smiley:
    Got it.

I'm pretty much finished with the build and furnishing it. I just need to do some landscaping and then I think it'll be good to go. I'm working tonight and then tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to tinker on it much over the course of the next 24 hours, but I'm hoping to have it finished by Friday at the latest!

Cheers,
    Ro
    Got it.

I'm pretty much finished with the build and furnishing it. I just need to do some landscaping and then I think it'll be good to go. I'm working tonight and then tomorrow morning, so I won't be able to tinker on it much over the course of the next 24 hours, but I'm hoping to have it finished by Friday at the latest!

Cheers,
    Ro

OMG! :smiley: Thank you so much! :smiley:
    So sorry for the delay, but your build is finally finished! It can be found on the gallery under the lot name of Tropical Trio. I used the hashtag mario as well.

As noted in the description, I did use the move objects cheat, so be sure to activate that before downloading the lot, otherwise things may not place correctly. If you need help with this, let me know.

Anywho. I hope it's everything you wanted and, well, a tad bit more! It was a fun build to do.

Enjoy,
    Ro
    So sorry for the delay, but your build is finally finished! It can be found on the gallery under the lot name of Tropical Trio. I used the hashtag mario as well.

As noted in the description, I did use the move objects cheat, so be sure to activate that before downloading the lot, otherwise things may not place correctly. If you need help with this, let me know.

Anywho. I hope it's everything you wanted and, well, a tad bit more! It was a fun build to do.

Enjoy,
    Ro

Thank you so much, Ro! :smiley: And don't worry about the delay, I'm sure you have other things to do, so it's fine! :smile: I'll download it and let you know what I think! :smiley:

Enjoy,
    Ro

OMG! :smiley: IT'S SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL! :smiley: : THANK YOU SO MUCH, RO! :smiley:
    edited July 2019
    I'm so glad you like it. Happy Simming!