Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm debating should I get kid room or Spooky stuff?

I debating which stuff pack should I get.

Comments

• AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Well, Kids' Rm is currently tied for my favorite along with Vintage Glamour and Toddler. I, of course, use it year round as long as there is a child at home.
    Spooky is tied for 2nd fav along with Holiday Celebration (yep, the freebie :D ) I use it seasonally, but it gets used in households that don't have children as well, so it gets used in every save.

Something to keep in mind is that the packs are currently on sale. Don't pay full price for Spooky because some of the items are carried over into Seasons. This means regardless of how you feel about the pack, it won't be worth full price.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    The kids room one would probably be more handy overall. I like Spook stuff as it goes well with Seasons and for some Vampire and goth sims; but it is more limited and probably not everyone's taste.
  • ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Kids Room Stuff since it can be used for all kinds of situations. Spooky Stuff is mainly for doing Halloween themed things.
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    Neither.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,185 Member
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    Neither.

This does not help my decision at all
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    SomeChick1 wrote: »
    Neither.

This does not help my decision at all

if you play alot with kids. kids stuff. if your more into halloween type items spooky stuff.
  • VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    Kids rooms is a no brainer it adds so just for kids. Not really gameplay wise but it's nice to have more cas and build items to give them their own style.

Spooky is fun but only really fun if you have seasons and plan on celebrating Spookyfest.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    spooky stuff new event costumes and pumpkins and candy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • MikkiMikkiMikkiMMikkiMikkiMikkiM Posts: 213 Member
    I'm not that bothered with kids, so I don't have any of the kid-related packs. No Parenthood, no Kid's Room, no Toddler Stuff. The spooky pack is fun, but it's all very Halloweeny, so if you don't think you're going to be using that, don't get it. If you enjoy playing with kids/toddlers, all those packs are probably right up your alley.
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Kids room.
    I regret buying Spooky stuff even though my favourite holiday is Halloween. The decorations are very clearly decorations, and the outfits are all costumes, so you really can't use the pack outside of celebrating Halloween. Seasons and Vampires together totally eliminate my use of this pack.
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Kids Room Stuff. There’s some awesome things that come with that pack.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • silentcyborgsilentcyborg Posts: 210 Member
    Kids room stuff definitely. I have both packs, and while I bought spooky stuff for the supernatural elements, the only items I use out of it regularly are the wood walls and floors, and the princess flats. The rest of the items scream 'budget Halloween', and isn't for every-day use. Most of the kids room stuff has plain swatches that can be used in other places (not just for kids), and generally goes well with all packs. The card game is also really cute, and the pack gives kids some much needed clothing options.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    If you use kids at all I'd go with Kids Room.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’d probably say Kids Room for sure. I only bought Spooky stuff alongside seasons as it adds a lot more to creating Halloween events at spookfest, but doesn’t really add to my gameplay beyond that.
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    some of the decorations that come with spooky stuff are also in seasons (just different colors), if you got seasons and are a family player I would recommend kidsroom before spooky.
    Plus the spooky costumes can't even be used during the hollidays "wear costume" tradition, only when you throw a spooky party (which comes with spooky stuff), so that's kind of a downer I think.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• FortescueFortescue Posts: 30 Member
    I vote for Kids Room.
    The pack definitely adds some much needed variety for the kids in the way of decor and apparel.
    “I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy