Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nessie

It took a while, but it finally happened. I saw the lochness monster while playing the sims last night! Good ole Nessie :smiley: !
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    edited June 2019
    Her name is Emily! ;)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Oops. I mean i finally saw Emily. Thank you.
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    It is something I have always wanted to do but never have. Lucky you.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I really want to see it, where was she? :)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    She can be seen from The Bluffs if the Sim is standing by the edge of the cliff near the ruins. Look out across the water and you'll see her emerge regularly, but be patient.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Congratulations @vessme! I came here to post that I'd seen Emily for the first time earlier this morning too and stumbled across your thread! I've had GT since it came out and never could catch her until now. She's very pretty eh? Especially at Sunset, like she is here. <3

knLj0I1.png
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    Do you need to be in an in-game camera to see her or can she be seen from regular live mode? Seeing her is on my list of things to do in the game I'm just never patient enough I guess lol.
    ~ ~ ~
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I have a postcard with Nessie on it. Lol! My friend sent it from when she'd gone to Scotland.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited June 2019
    @3KNPen You can see her from regular live mode, but she'll be tiny. If you want to get up close, you need to use tab camera mode.

One of the things I like about Emily is that there's a snow globe of her in City Living and a poster in Strangerville. And she's just super awesome.

Edit: Just ran into this picture that features the Emily poster:
    tumblr_pnpgwfSkHG1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    Post edited by MDianaSims on
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    Congratulations @vessme! I came here to post that I'd seen Emily for the first time earlier this morning too and stumbled across your thread! I've had GT since it came out and never could catch her until now. She's very pretty eh? Especially at Sunset, like she is here. <3

knLj0I1.png

knLj0I1.png

knLj0I1.png

knLj0I1.png

Cool picture!
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Post inspired me to look for her as I had long wanted to haha. She showed up within about a minute real time and I thought she looked really neat so I have my sim take a paid day off and just watch for her all day hahaha! Within about 5 minutes real time we had seen her about 7 times. For some reason I thought she would be really hard to spot and take hours which is why I never bothered before LOL