Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• MobeeMobee Posts: 4 New Member
    Hello! I'm Mobee. I play Sims 4, but I started playing with Sims 3 several years back. I've actually been a part of the sims forums for three years, I just never introduced myself or really participated until recently. I'm excited to (finally) be a part of the discussion!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Mobee wrote: »
    Hello! I'm Mobee. I play Sims 4, but I started playing with Sims 3 several years back. I've actually been a part of the sims forums for three years, I just never introduced myself or really participated until recently. I'm excited to (finally) be a part of the discussion!

Hello @Mobee :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and are now also playing Sims 4. You would have been enjoying playing a number of sims households over the time and seeing how their lives developed in your game. Simming is fun!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading and posting on the forum threads .
    Happy simming! :)

• EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    Hello! Emschmem (Em-shh-mem) here! I just joined the forum mainly because I like to look at new challenges I can play in Sims 4 and because I really need help making my simself actually look like me! Guess I better start posting comments asap.
    Emschmem wrote: »
    Hello! Emschmem (Em-shh-mem) here! I just joined the forum mainly because I like to look at new challenges I can play in Sims 4 and because I really need help making my simself actually look like me! Guess I better start posting comments asap.

Hello @Emschmem :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, meeting and chatting with fellow simmers, and this posting on threads about your sims and the challenges that you are doing in your game.

The D.N.A. Requests team does build and sim requests. You just need to post details about your request in a post on their thread. There is a form to fill out on the thread. The link to the thread is
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/962113/d-n-a-request-team-s4-designing-nature-architecture-just-for-you#latest

• CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    i've technically been on the forums for years (3 years, in fact) but it's been a while since i've been on here, so:

hi! i'm gianna. i sim way too much (it's honestly a problem). i've been a simmer since ~2011/2012. my first sims game was the sims freeplay (my parents wouldn't let me get the real deal lol) and i started playing ts4 in february of 2016. i'm hoping to be more active here this summer!

p.s. i love rosemow they are iconic and saint sent from the forum gods
    fXMaueP.png
    CatsRule wrote: »
    i've technically been on the forums for years (3 years, in fact) but it's been a while since i've been on here, so:

hi! i'm gianna. i sim way too much (it's honestly a problem). i've been a simmer since ~2011/2012. my first sims game was the sims freeplay (my parents wouldn't let me get the real deal lol) and i started playing ts4 in february of 2016. i'm hoping to be more active here this summer!

p.s. i love rosemow they are iconic and saint sent from the forum gods

Hello @CatsRule :) Welcome back to the forums.
    It is nice that you started simming by playing SimsFreeplay and have been playing Sims 4 since February 2016. You would have been enjoying spending many fun and happy hours over the time playing, creating and building in the game!
    Happy simming and Summertime! :)
  • triniwaytriniway Posts: 16 Member
    Hey everyone!

I'm Eleni and I've been a Sim's player since Sims 2 - I think I was in middle school and had just got my first PC (at least one that didn't only have the Windows Draw app). Well I think my mom found the "Orwell-type" gaming a little creepy and was always saying "Live your own life" etc, BUT she finally got me my first The Sims 2 game (well, just before The Sims 3 was released :'( ). One sad thing is I was never able to have all of the expansions in The Sims 2 or 3 BUT that didn't make the gameplay less interesting and enjoyable. The second sad thing is that I was " left behind", meaning I got to play The Sims 3 around 2012. I believe this doesn't make me any less enthusiast.
    So, when The Sims 4 was released I got it in the first week and I'm still playing a lot to this day. So, now that I own much more packs than I used to with the previous games, I definetly feel that my gameplay is more different and always evolving. Of course there are things that I don't like that much or things that I wish hadn't changed, but I really hope that we will see more righteous updates in the future.

I'd like to wish everyone happy Simming! I hope to see you all around. <3
    triniway wrote: »
    Hey everyone!

I'm Eleni and I've been a Sim's player since Sims 2 - I think I was in middle school and had just got my first PC (at least one that didn't only have the Windows Draw app). Well I think my mom found the "Orwell-type" gaming a little creepy and was always saying "Live your own life" etc, BUT she finally got me my first The Sims 2 game (well, just before The Sims 3 was released :'( ). One sad thing is I was never able to have all of the expansions in The Sims 2 or 3 BUT that didn't make the gameplay less interesting and enjoyable. The second sad thing is that I was " left behind", meaning I got to play The Sims 3 around 2012. I believe this doesn't make me any less enthusiast.
    So, when The Sims 4 was released I got it in the first week and I'm still playing a lot to this day. So, now that I own much more packs than I used to with the previous games, I definetly feel that my gameplay is more different and always evolving. Of course there are things that I don't like that much or things that I wish hadn't changed, but I really hope that we will see more righteous updates in the future.

I'd like to wish everyone happy Simming! I hope to see you all around. <3

Hello @triniway :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 , then that led you on to playing Sims 3 and now you are also playing Sims 4. It was great that you got it the first week it was released! It is very exciting to play a new version of the game!
    Simming is lots of fun whether you own many packs or not :)
    Happy simming to you also! :)
  • bookwormst699bookwormst699 Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2023
    Hi, I'm Greg but you can call me by my username if you want. I started playing Sims in the middle 2000's after finding the duluxe version and living it up at a reclaim centre. I've also played Sims on DS and Wii.

I'm a gamer when I'm not writing or having more ideas about films to make- A filmmaker's blessing and curse, I guess.
    Post edited by bookwormst699 on
    Hi, I'm Marnie but you can call me by my username if you want. I started playing Sims in the middle 2000's after finding the duluxe version and living it up at a reclaim centre. I've also played Sims on DS and Wii.

I'm a gamer when I'm not writing or having more ideas about films to make- A filmmaker's blessing and curse, I guess.

Hello @bookwormst699 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and have also played the console versions too.Each version of the Sims is lots of fun to play!
    It is very special that you are a film maker! :) I hope that any current film projects that you are doing is going well.
    Happy simminfg! :)
  • Mr_SlimstaMr_Slimsta Posts: 31 Member
    Hi all! First Sims game was Sims 2: Busted Out on PS2, I was absolutely hooked and have had all the games after that one since. Really enjoying Sims 4, playing as myself and I have worked myself up to a Global Celebrity with a Lovely Modern Home in Del Sol Valley.
    Check out my latest build "Origami" - Build Showcase!

SmFZ6Dl.png

Mr_Slimsta wrote: »
    Hi all! First Sims game was Sims 2: Busted Out on PS2, I was absolutely hooked and have had all the games after that one since. Really enjoying Sims 4, playing as myself and I have worked myself up to a Global Celebrity with a Lovely Modern Home in Del Sol Valley.

Hello @Mr_Slimsta :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 2 Bustin Out on console, and have been enjoying simming ever since! Simmimg is enjoyable and fun!
    It is great that you are enjoying playing Sims 4. Congratulations to your simself reaching global celebrity status!
  • CrazyNinjaCrazyNinja Posts: 24 Member
    hi everyone! my name is kris but my username is also fine :) I first got into the franchise with TS3 and it will always be my favorite but I love TS4 too! I’ve always loved reading the forums but I figured it was time for me to join in on the discussion. ;)

I’m excited to finally start getting more involved around here, happy simming everyone! ❤️
    CrazyNinja wrote: »
    hi everyone! my name is kris but my username is also fine :) I first got into the franchise with TS3 and it will always be my favorite but I love TS4 too! I’ve always loved reading the forums but I figured it was time for me to join in on the discussion. ;)

I’m excited to finally start getting more involved around here, happy simming everyone! ❤️

Hello @CrazyNinja :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 3, and now also are enjoying playing Sims 4 . Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have joined the forums and started posting on threads. I hope that you enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you post on the threads about the sims from your games.
  • BathycolpianBathycolpian Posts: 39 Member
    Greetings all,

I've been playing Sims games (Sims and Sim City) for going on 20 years. Now that I've made myself feel ancient... anyway, recently purchased the most recent Sim City and was offered Sims 4 at a discount so figured why not? I used to enjoy building houses and such. Spent all last weekend pouring over houses and couldn't find one I loved, so I did what any sane person would do and instead of settle, found an IRL floor plan that I really liked and decided to build it in the game! Finished decorating last night and here we are. Figured if I've invested this much time in only a few days I'd go out and see what everyone else is up to.
  • TØPTØP Posts: 26 Member
    Hello everyone. I have been a member of a sims forum (Dutch) since 2017. It is "dead" there ... So that's why I brought myself here. I play a lot of sims 4 and sims 3. Never played sims 2 .. But anyway i'm just a sims freak haha. It is also my favorite game, you can do everything you want ... EVERYTHING >:). I'm definitely going to enjoy myself here, and you'll see me here more often! Happy Simming! <3
    tenor.gif?itemid=5143110
    edited July 2019
    Greetings all,

I've been playing Sims games (Sims and Sim City) for going on 20 years. Now that I've made myself feel ancient... anyway, recently purchased the most recent Sim City and was offered Sims 4 at a discount so figured why not? I used to enjoy building houses and such. Spent all last weekend pouring over houses and couldn't find one I loved, so I did what any sane person would do and instead of settle, found an IRL floor plan that I really liked and decided to build it in the game! Finished decorating last night and here we are. Figured if I've invested this much time in only a few days I'd go out and see what everyone else is up to.

Hello @Bathycolpian :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing Sims games for many years.You would have many special memories of fun times spent simming over the years.
    It is great that you now have Sims 4 and have been building a sims gameversion of a real life home :) Building is a very enjoyable and fun part of simming!
    TØP wrote: »
    Hello everyone. I have been a member of a sims forum (Dutch) since 2017. It is "dead" there ... So that's why I brought myself here. I play a lot of sims 4 and sims 3. Never played sims 2 .. But anyway i'm just a sims freak haha. It is also my favorite game, you can do everything you want ... EVERYTHING >:). I'm definitely going to enjoy myself here, and you'll see me here more often! Happy Simming! <3

Hello @TØP :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to these forums!
    It is nice that you enjoy playing Sims 3 and Sims 4. Simming is fun! It is great that there are many parts of simmimg, from creating sims, to building homes and venues, and playing the sims households in our game!
  • PlayerRayLeePlayerRayLee Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I am new to the forum again, it's been 6 yrs since I have been playing the Sims. I am a cancer survivor that is self employed now because I am disabled now. I have two children 1 grown and the other almost there woot. I love the Sims and I am happy I get to come back and meet new people with the forum.

Hi, I am new to the forum again, it's been 6 yrs since I have been playing the Sims. I am a cancer survivor that is self employed now because I am disabled now. I have two children 1 grown and the other almost there woot. I love the Sims and I am happy I get to come back and meet new people with the forum.

Hello @PlayerRayLee :) It is nice to meet you.
    It is great that you are back simming again and have started posting on the forums :) I hope that you will enjoy reading the threads, and meeting and chatting with fellow simmers as you post on the threads about what is happening in your games.
    I send hugs to you with your health issues, and the effects that cancer had on your body <3
  • simickysimicky Posts: 3 New Member
    I'm Vicky, and the sims4 is my first sims game ever. :#
    I'm completely obsessed with it now and am hoping to be able to interact with the community a little more! I'd also like to share my builds and such, since I really enjoy building :)
    simicky wrote: »
    I'm Vicky, and the sims4 is my first sims game ever. :#
    I'm completely obsessed with it now and am hoping to be able to interact with the community a little more! I'd also like to share my builds and such, since I really enjoy building :)

Hello @simicky :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you started simming by playing Sims 4 and are enjoying playing the game. It is very enjoyable and fun!
    Building is a very special part of simming! It is a very enjoyable way of expressing our creativity through the game! It is great that we can enjoy bringing our build ideas into sims gameform !
  • bookwormst699bookwormst699 Posts: 21 Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > bookwormst699 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm Marnie but you can call me by my username if you want. I started playing Sims in the middle 2000's after finding the duluxe version and living it up at a reclaim centre. I've also played Sims on DS and Wii.
    >
    > I'm a gamer when I'm not writing or having more ideas about films to make- A filmmaker's blessing and curse, I guess.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @bookwormst699 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and have also played the console versions too. Each version of the Sims is lots of fun to play!
    > It is very special that you are a film maker! :) I hope that any current film projects that you are doing is going well.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks! I'm not in the middle of any current film projects atm, as I'm having elective surgery on my ankles, but I miss being lively on set a lot.

I love to storytell or complete storylines like in the My Sims games at my own pace, so I hope my experiences with The Sims franchise is just as occupying and fun...
    edited July 2019
    > @rosemow said:
    > bookwormst699 wrote: »
    >
    > Hi, I'm Marnie but you can call me by my username if you want. I started playing Sims in the middle 2000's after finding the duluxe version and living it up at a reclaim centre. I've also played Sims on DS and Wii.
    >
    > I'm a gamer when I'm not writing or having more ideas about films to make- A filmmaker's blessing and curse, I guess.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello @bookwormst699 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    > It is nice that you started simming by playing Sims 1 and have also played the console versions too. Each version of the Sims is lots of fun to play!
    > It is very special that you are a film maker! :) I hope that any current film projects that you are doing is going well.
    > Happy simming! :)

Thanks! I'm not in the middle of any current film projects atm, as I'm having elective surgery on my ankles, but I miss being lively on set a lot.

I love to storytell or complete storylines like in the My Sims games at my own pace, so I hope my experiences with The Sims franchise is just as occupying and fun...

Hello :) I hope that your healing and recovery after the ankle surgery goes smoothly,
  • crowbarx5crowbarx5 Posts: 11 New Member
    hi sims players

i played now 400h in the sims 4
    my loved forum allthefallen is temporally down.
    and i use this forum for a alternative.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top