Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    @AlwaysAsking I think Samira was just cold then!

I can't seem to remember the backstory, is your celebrity chef Sim an alien? Or is his spouse an alien? Or is he just abducted all the time?

My celebrity sim is certainly something, but he's not an alien. He started out as just a test sim to play with Cats and Dogs, and then for a couple of other expansions. He is abducted...a LOT. Or was. I don't even know why -- he's never been in the science career! Maybe because he had a rocket ship he used quite a bit, or because of the observatory. Originally he was a self-employed author who never left the lot unless his dog was sick, but then he needed a career for the culinary aspiration. He had a bunch of kids that way, but I just moved them in with other adults.

The kids are really growing up now -- Samira and Amaar are adults, and the twins aren't far behind them.
  • Options
    BathycolpianBathycolpian Posts: 39 Member
    Finished building my amazing house, and my female Sim promptly started a fire on the oven. *sigh*
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    SR9Dz7jl.png
    bEY1OV9l.png
    sVVToD1l.png
    Kavani is just thrilled to have her there to really have her as his girlfriend and inisists she just stay it wasn't like Whitney needed her, at least he knew she was safe here. That and already he couldn't help but feel lonely when she wasn't around, to see her just as happy beside him made him even happier.
    lRuNAB8l.png
    Singing together as the summer holiday begins, it was a good time to be cheery.
    41sBe7Ll.png
    Kavani thought that it was a good idea to have a little kava party to celebrate.
    lLUAiJNl.png
    He felt something of a little ball of energy he could barely contain.
    5RHG3WIl.png
    Keala showed up fairly early with their usual group and a few extra.

"Hi Keala."

"Hello Celia dear, if you're done preparing the kava I've brought some presents for you." she started, cheerful as ever.

"Oh you didn't have to do that."

"Oh but I did, where is Kavani?"

"He's grilling outside."

"Come along will get you all dressed up before he's done!"

"Dressed up?"
    BufnNKXl.png
    "Burger's everyone!" Kavani called, though Celia wasn't budging.

"Are you sure about this...?"

"Of course I am, you are far too pretty to be hiding behind darkness and such, go out and strut your stuff missy."

"But..."

"And hold your head up high when you do too, now move it."
    x7LmaEOl.png
    He had to do a little double take as Keala managed to shove her out of their bedroom.

"Celia...?"

"Yeah it's me...Keala ambushed me...do you like it?" she muttered absently.

"Well look at that you look like you were born and raised by the islands Celia." Makoa said as she quietly thanked him before Kavani was up.
    I8y5FGrl.png
    "You look amazing."

"Are you sure?"
    JXfmRq2l.png
    "My beautiful petal is no more...a precious flower in full bloom is her place." she rolled her eyes smiling wide at him as a blush touched her pale face.

"Say I can still call you petal can't I?"

"I guess.....I'm glad you like it."

he only flashed another brilliant smile.

"I like everything you wear petal" he cooed affectionally.
    NAIFzc6l.png
    It was yet another boost of confidence as he could hardly take his eyes from her. (there seems to be a glitch for some reason so Keala was stuck in their room...yeah)
    1Guvm0Bl.png
    f5B31d9l.png
    By the end he only saw the best as she chatted and spent time with their guests, he had a good time too but he was glad to have her to himself near the end.
    w2vRu4il.png
    He saw her alive and could only stare in awe at his beautiful girlfriend.
    8pAn8kPl.png
    w44uKxql.png
    "That was so much fun...everyone is so nice here."

"It makes you appreciate community don't it?"

"It does...so how about a swim for even more?"

"Uh you should but I can't.."
    ijILG3Dl.png
    "You don't want to....are you okay?" she asked wondering if she missed something he smiled though.
    M71zeshl.png
    "No no, I'm fine just had way too much kava I need to rest up for a bit first." she relaxed immediately it was pretty strong juice after all.

"Oh alright, so you'll be fine.....?"

"Of course, I'm much more concerned about you, seemed you were getting tired even if you enjoyed yourself."

"I just need a nap...maybe I'll float a bit." he smiled glad to see her love of the ocean growing.

"Good, the floatie has your name on it."

"I was just thinking the same thing." he laughed pulling her in once again, one more kiss before he let her go.
    jVdIlC8l.png
    certainly was fun.
    CwtFhX0l.png
    He watched her carefully when she did doze off, satisfied she was safe he felt better about going to take a little nap himself.
    4GmxIU7l.png
    Celia slept for some time before splashing snapped her out of it, remembering that large fish she was quick to hop in the water to try and swim away...till she got a better look.
    pTvnTDGl.png
    That was no simple fish.
    VBNrq38l.png
    She watched for a moment as he seemed off in his own little world playing with a dolphin (yeah...missed a pic meh.)

Though he froze when he finally noticed her movement behind him she was just delighted thinking of all her old fairy tales and love of sea themed stories...who knew mermaids were real.

"H..hi I'm Celia." he really seemed ready to bolt so she didn't dare go closer only hoping he'd actually answer her.

So who is this mystery man...who knows bye now lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    My rotation with the Mounib-Delgato family wasn't particularly photogenic, mostly skilling up the toddler and a few career advancements. Khaled is one rank away from the top of the art critic career now, and everyone else got a promotion during the rotation. Darius has a chance at being my first toddler in this save to max out his skills! I always get everything to 3 ranks but 5 is hard to do on a normal aging speed with multiple sims in the household with their own goals to pursue.

Anyway, here are a few shots of Darius and Evie at the remodeled Oasis Springs park with toddler equipment:
    EMvDGYb.png

aNEo6ad.png

And he made it to the top just as his energy went into the red, so they went home.

g3acdB0.png
  • Options
    iNikkiBeariNikkiBear Posts: 25 Member
    The two sims that I created for my Legacy got engaged today. I also learned that if you sit your sims next to each while they are eating they can feed a bite to each other! How cute!
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,429 Member
    @Becka28 yeah Julie is quite problematic, but Barry will soon find some peace :)
    @AlwaysAsking yes, the haunted mansion is a maxis lot, it’s in Windenburg, from Get together.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited July 2019
    Ok!

I have to share this quickly, I don't have time to respond to mentions just yet, but this happened in my game last night and I couldn't believe it!

Any of you who have a love/hate relationship with J Huntington III should appreciate this, though I specifically want to tag @Becka28 @RedDestiny92 and @BlueSeaWaves because they have been following my drama about discovering that J's soul mate, Raj Khemlani, (from the Maxis Sims 4 trailer) has the serial romantic aspiration. 😳 (and @IreneLudwig because last night she discovered that her Sim’s girlfriend also has the serial romantic aspiration! )

J is so in love with Raj that when Brant Hecking autonomously flirted with Raj in front of J and Brent, J became distraught immediately

Q85knPU.png

Brent and Raj didn't think anything of it and knew that Brant was just joking around.
    But J was not amused at all.
    Raj took him out of the boxing area to try to placate him, but soon discovered that J wasn't mad, he was heart broken

bMI76HU.png

He cried and cried, and that was my first clue about how much he loves Raj. He kept crying, and it took Raj forever to convince him that he cared for J, and only J..

I77Fp2W.png

Anyway, this whim pops up autonomously when J invites Raj to go out to a bar one evening a few night later!

u7THZGn.png Get married!!? :astonished:

Raj has completely changed Mr. Non-committal!😳,

Bcause this was also always popping up while I was playing them!

h2dp2WS.png

Oh my God!!? Propose??

Raj and J are not living together now, (for secrets unknown 😉 ) so I don't know what Raj's thought balloons were saying, but he looked very happy with J!

I love these two together 😍 I'm not sure I can let Raj break J's heart.

M2rC6R8.png

And check this out. I couldn't remember Raj's last name so I googled it and look what popped up!

All these pictures from my posts! 😄😅😂

4cnNjr2.jpg

TXmmwug.jpg

Anyway, if you want to read their story so far it's here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17091156#Comment_17091156
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17096583#Comment_17096583
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17110113#Comment_17110113
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17115045#Comment_17115045 You have to scroll through the Malcolm and Peony part first
    :

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking thats awesome that your pictures are popping up! It seems J really is in love with Raj. I am curious what these unknown secrets are though! Will Raj end up hurting his heart? They're so great together, I want to see where this does, but I think J should propose but what if it doesn't go well :#

Scarlet decided to go find a venue to have the wedding and found a place she liked(took me forever to find a nice wedding venue on the gallery)Rm26J5s.jpg
    Later that day she was invited to go hang out by her old friend Natalia!(I forgot all about her, I had to move everyone to new savefile and brought her back for the wedding.Kl8DwPH.jpg
    They went to local bar in Oasis Springs and just began chatting with everyone they met there6mJLaTe.jpg
    Though I didn't realize that it was ghost night and was spooked when lots of ghosts appeared5XNlw7F.jpg
    The next day Natalia took Scarlet to the nightclub, it was fun for Scarlet to get away from the kids for a bit.Em9QFq4.jpgShe tossed a coin in the fountain outside for good luck.GhLHc1F.jpg
    Barry on the other hand was in need of some luck.
    He had invited Jade Rosa out to the park and as hoping things would go well between them but it looked like she wasn't interested in a relationship with him. She rejected his compliments.lLgKajp.jpgf3dYl22.jpg
    i5sm8Eq.jpg Instead they both went to the bathroom and he sneaked out the opposite direction of her to go home. na56Opg.jpgA few days later she texted him to meet him at a store and he thought maybe she was willing to go out with himciqjaa1.jpgBut she only wanted him to buy her some new furniture, maybe he'll find someone elseVTH7IMi.jpg
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited July 2019
    Mark made many friends but his only love was for Alice. He had a row before she went to work and went for a jog. Whilst jogging he met Calie who worked on the food stall. They chatted and soon made a sculpture in sand.
    tumblr_pu2q4xSTMU1qeetfeo4_540.pnj
    Once they had made the sculpture Calie offered him advice, she too was in a relationship and wanted to help him.
    tumblr_pu2q4xSTMU1qeetfeo5_540.pnj
    He carried on joging thinking that he would use his skill to paint a picture off where they could date.
    tumblr_pu2q4xSTMU1qeetfeo6_540.pnj he would take her to the secret location on her birthday.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    @AlwaysAsking J has it bad for Raj doesn't he. Poor guy
    He makes a nice partner and really great dad. He loved my 100 babies mother and cared for all her children even after his own child died. In that game the rules state you are not supposed to have the father's help with child raising but he was always dropping in autonomously cooking or bathing toddlers etc I couldn't stop him. He wasn't the best with Alana but it seems things could be so good for him and Raj (if Raj controls himself). After all he met Lawrence and resisted him so it must be love for Raj. He was probably noncommittal because he just hadn't met the right sim. Yes I am a terrible romantic.
  • Options
    sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    Okay so today I got the notification that tomorrow will be winterfest. I wasn't planning on celebrating but I have a toddler and she was excited about it so I bought the tree and let the father decorate it. At night so that she will wake up the next morning and see the tree and be happy etc. Finished decorating. Had him put presents under the tree. Everything was looking good. But he had to go light up the tree and it burned down faster than I could realize there's a fire -.- and of course instead of cleaning up his own mess he runs to the toddlers room and wakes her, everyone in this family runs around helpless and suddenly there are two neighbors coming to their rescue. And then he had the audacity to get confident from saving his family. Can you believe this guy xD
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Cesare attended to Starlight Accolades with his mother. And guess what, he won!
    aWJj6be.png
    VQkMq22.png
    Lhd1QPp.png
    JZOEpT7.png
    Thorne Bailey looked ready to cry by the time the evening was through, since he did not win a single award. Maybe he should consider actually learning to sing instead of screeching.

Don Lothario had a new job as a bouncer and man did it suit him. He has never been my type, but still...
    2ubaFrt.png

When they got back home, Lucrecia was almost abducted by aliens, luckily I was able to reset her just in time. Poor thing needed a break, she was already dealing with an emotional meltdown (eternal sadness and emotion bomb celebrity quirk do not go well together, when she gets sad, she gets really sad), I was not going to have her subjected to being experimented on.

Next day was Sebastian´s birthday. With his gloomy and Beatrice´s hot-headed trait, puberty is going to be hard. But right now they are still best friends. UmMAj9p.png

Orange came over... and went straight to take a mud bath. bH9slwW.png Afterwards, he spent an hour complaining to increasingly frustrated Cesare about how the latter never wants to hang out with him anymore (Orange had called when he was at Starlight Accolades, obviously Cesare would not ditch the awards ceremony for going to nightclub.)
    CqkGf8w.pngEG9y3Rl.png
    Cesare: "dude, you are hooking up with my sister. Fiametta told me, so stop trying to kiss me or she will end you. I am not getting between you and Fiametta, it´s better if we don´t see each other untill you manage to make up your mind about whether or not you really like her or you are only using her to remain close to me."
    (Orange left soon afterwards, without even seeing Fiametta or talking to her.)

Rodrigo maxed the fitness skill while still a teenager. His attempts to make a friend haven´t gone well. This far, he has made one person cry, the second one yelled at him (I had hope for them, she liked his flirty introducion and they were chatting just fine, but I looked away from them for a sec and the next thing I know, she was angry at him) and the third one basically fell asleep out of boredom while talking to him. He is active and self-assured, a combination I haven´t had before, so I don´t know if it has something to do with his traits. His father has the self-assured trait too and occasionally someone dislikes him, but he still has enough friends.

Lucrecia took up fishing to entertain herself. Her husband was at work, her children were at school, she never cooked and there wasn´t an household appliance left to upgrade, so she had lots of free time in her hands. q55jU9t.pngmgMSGH6.png
    Dn8wFEm.png

Lucrecia´s neighbour Antoniette Rosier invited her to a girls night out. They weren´t that close, but since Antoniette´s daughter Angelique (yes, that Angelique) was one of her closest friends, she decided to give it a try.
    It was the worst party ever. GxlH9DD.png No one danced, everyone just sat and stared at each other while slowly dying of boredom.

Hello, Angelique!
    6zuCAgs.png
    Angelique: "You call it a party? I got out of the bed and put on my party dress for this? Nope, I am going to stay there and watch tv instead of hanging out with you weirdos who came to a nightclub in winter clothes. You may call me and Andrey weird, but at least we know how to dress."

Lucrecia went home and found her family still very much awake. Having vampires as parents wasn´t good for developing an healthy sleep scedule. It was 3 AM, Beatrice and Sebastian were eating dinner, while Cesare and Rodrigo were doing homework with their dad´s help. yf10ITP.png

Fiametta had been practicing her violin daily and when the next talent showcase came around, she decided to participate. It must have been a record of sorts, because the bartender was the only game-generated sim around, everyone else was either premade or my sim.
    HKTiwfL.png
    Gcr1TkI.png
    8VFy2FW.png
    7dbh7AH.png
    (the very blonde couple in red are Adelaide´s, Angelique´s and Andrey´s parents Antoniette and Alexandre Rosier.)

Hello, Andrey... and Amara Goth
    M1Dgi0l.png
    (It was a good thing that Amara´s husband wasn´t around, because Alexander usually has a fit whenever Amara as much as talks to another man. Whenever I see them at the same place, they are usually either arguing or avoiding each other. Amara is romantic while Alexander is both jealous and erratic, they got married mainly because Amara was pregnant and almost broke up the same day.)

Afterwards, Fiametta did some vampire training. jT6xPRp.png
    She ranked up, but it´s still one rank below from what she needs to gain immunity to sunlight. Cesare also needs to rank up to fill his good vampire aspiration, so there will be more practice ahead for them both.

Next evening, Angelique invited Lucrecia to dinner, since they hadn´t had a chance to catch up during the party. 4TF17vV.png
    o1kym6g.png
    Angelique had some big news for her - she had gotten a job as a fashion designer!
    2PBgxP6.png
    Lucrecia didn´t know what to say. She had never really considered getting a job - long ago when she was a human, it would have been unimaginable for a woman of good standing to even fantasise of such thing, and later, she had been too preoccupied with her vampire urges to think of anything else. Lucrecia knew that there were vampires who held full-time jobs - her own husband Romeo had continued his career as a bodybuilder as soon as it was physically possible and Caleb Vatore had been working as a cook for years before he had eventually decided to take the cure. Perhaps she can do it too?

(Angelique and Lucrecia both had their meals stolen, I hope that you enjoyed plasma fruit salad, Geeta Rasoya. But as it was a poor quality food, they were probably better off without it. )

Friendship selfie time!
    khkV6Dt.png

Next time: Halloween, Cesare´s and Rodrigo´s birthday, Lucrecia´s new career and Fiametta´s plan to end the love triangle between her, Orange and Cesare.

• Options
    StutumStutum Posts: 1,146 Member
    Today my sim was working on her new painting when this elderly couple just waltzed in. Didn't introduce themselves or anything, just walked in like they owned the place. That's nice. :P
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Sorry but this is picture heavy, but I put spoilers to not take up alot of space.
    The wedding day has finally arrived and for the first time I held a wedding party. I should note this was the wedding venue lot I used as I did not create it.HGbZObK.jpg
    Hours before the wedding Scarlet took Christopher and Daniel with her to make sure the place was ready and set. It took a long time finding the date that would have a sunny weather to avoid sims freezing or getting wet by the rain. The two boys however spent more time at the bar trying to get the barista to give them a drink. Those 2 :# they did not have any luck though o:)0o8HOWc.jpg
    They spent most of the time dancing when the majority of the guest arrived, among the guest were Scarlets father, Marrick, her brother, Mathias, her nephew, Adrian, her best friend Natalia and both of Todd's parents, Gerardo and Julie. I4Zy6dx.jpg
    Christopher really knew how to dance, I loved it!oGOdVAo.jpg
    myTy6WX.jpg I took so much of him dancing, I was so impressed!ix8PbZt.jpg7Zf0L3w.jpgE1Tx8an.jpg
    Even Todd couldn't help but look over at him dancingm82xXUT.jpgSamantha even danced with her teresa the triceratops doll :D5JodbJ7.jpg
    When it was time to exchange vows, everyone gathered round and watchedP8UGHpB.jpg
    RmlRONm.jpgMRVdpxA.jpg
    kBDwnSo.jpg
    I was dissapointed though with the wedding cake looked, didn't know the wedding topper was just the small heart on topLH84rqA.jpgIt was okay though, they still gave each other a biteLXYhTVw.jpg
    I was so happy mostly everyone sat down to eat and enjoy.Prlszw5.jpg1314FfK.jpgFIdvpuQ.jpg
    I couldn't find Julie anywhere though and I found her in the bathroom looking into the mirror all sly like.jPIkzN8.jpg
    Though overall it was the best wedding I ever had.PMJv2MH.jpg
    These are some funny shots I took
    Just as the guest were arriving, Scarlet ordered a drink from the bar :DUdFD4iS.jpg
    Todd was too excited about being wed, he took a confetti cannon out from his pocketqK2JE4q.jpgAdrian was telling Christopher about something horrible that happened to him..and by Christohper's face I think he had something to do with it :D He even left the table as soon as he finished telling him but only stared back at himMVZ5Kv1.jpg
    aJPOQdG.jpg
    While everyone was dancing Maura had more fun making a mess with condimentsZydiTm7.jpg
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    @O-meezy Great update! I didn't know about the death relic. I have yet to play the new conservationist career. Oh and I loved the superhero sims too! :)

@Kristina That's a nice shot of Haydn.. great screenshots and cute sims!

@Koteyka Also great pictures! The Stark Family are adorable.

@AlwaysAsking Thanks! I'm still confused on how I lost those screenshots too. But it's okay, I made up for it playing yesterday and today. Some great things happened, some surprising things happened, and sadly some bad things happened. I hoping to get a few updates posted during my 4 day holiday weekend. :) Plus, I really like Jasper's Museum and hope you're feeling better!

@Daephene Great pictures. I love Winterfest... maybe because I haven't played pets that much, but I hope Muffin is ok (I've never seen glowing red feet on a pet before).

@simm621 I love your mermaids! :)

@Becka28 That sim is pretty cute! I can't imagine the twin being any cuter. Plus, Nico is pretty cute too! :)

@Mr_Slimsta Wow!! What a gorgeous house... I'm impressed. Plus, that's probably the biggest house party that I've ever seen in a sims game.
  • Options
    CrazyNinjaCrazyNinja Posts: 24 Member
    While playing with my Disney legacy today, my dear Cinderella (an elder, mind you) decided to go for a nice relaxing swim. All normal, right?

Well it would have been if it wasn’t during winter in the middle of a BLIZZARD🙂 I was too busy with one of my other sims that I didn’t even notice until I got the notification that she was freezing to death! It’s a good thing her husband was there to plead for her. I guess Grimmie is partial to Princesses ;)

Anyway, at least I got the Polar Plunge achievement. Poor Cinders :(
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    Well at least Gunnar is having fun with Grandma living here now.
    WMCRbQW.png
    He's not having fun when his mom forgets to change out of her dark form.
    Moi8EkK.png
    Much better.
    4TeM22n.png
    Zelda: "Used to be everyone would take pictures of me. Now these kids just take selfies in the middle of the street while an Icon is standing feet away. Kids these days."
    0tZ7MtX.png
    Meanwhile, the Bailey's take part in some hanky panky.
    5DcerfP.png
    Abraham: "Kala, why did you invite so many vampires?"
    Kala: "Gotta train them so I can get stronger."
    2An4XaG.png
    Looks like it's time for baby #2!
    iNkByBQ.png
    sizzle
    Kala: "Anyone else smell that? Smells like barbeque."
    prBJMfV.png
    Doctor: "Don't worry, I'm a professional. That's why I wore my cat ears today! That's how you know I'm serious."
    XzB0IZH.png
    And introducing Anastasia Bailey.
    sqaN0RE.png
    At least that's what happened after this. Anastasia's crib spawned outside.
    Zelda: "I feel like this isn't a good place to keep your baby."
    zeacbze.png
    Zelda: "But I just got back from another one of those crazy celebrity parties and I think everything is awesome all of the sudden."
    OYYb4w5.png
    Good thing is, we don't have to have 2 babies in this household since it's Gunnar's birthday.
    qZOhTMv.png
    With an outfit given to him by his grandfather Igor.
    JLNQA2q.png
    Igor: "That is the very same outfit I wore 600 years ago in my youth. It was the best outfit to lure victims into a false sense of security because they don't expect a dapper young man like that to sink their fangs into their necks. I sense you'll wear it with pride young Gunnar."
    Gunnar: "k thanks."
    zUhvSAc.png
    Abraham got right to work on getting Gunnar to work on his homework.
    Igor: "You have proven yourself to be a responsible father Abraham Bailey. I pray our next meeting will not result in combat."
    383WeA0.png
    And despite being over 600 years old, Igor isn't as powerful of a vampire as Kala is. So she offered him some training.
    8brocjY.png
    Abraham: "Who's my NEW favorite unholy blood suc-Oh wait, I don't think you're a vampire."
    7ivWqpa.png
    Kala: "Yo kid, your dance moves are cool. But can you do THIS?!"
    TmcuJ4C.png
    Kala: "Enitlavo ruoy knird!"
    NHPwn6J.png
    xWw2qif.png
    Kala: "Can't teleport too far but you can see how powerful I truly am."
    uoSA6f1.png
    Gunnar got right to working out after that thinking if he does enough pushups he can teleport. Oh I wish kid, Oh I wish....
    bsy1Mmg.png
    Kala's blood fruit trees are coming along nicely. And since it's so cloudy she can be outside to tend for them!
    nvUqTTo.png
    Meanwhile, Abraham finally realized he had room for a gym.
    5gNb3MY.png
    Later that day Chaya just kind of....broke into the house. Didn't invite her inside or anything. She just kind of showed up. Guess we need better locks.
    sCbQmnI.png
    Gunnar: "Maybe it's for the best that the stereo broke."
    1KptI6B.png
    Abraham: "Mom check it out, I'm already ripped!"
    Zelda: "Let me brood!"
    m7JlWz4.png
    Abraham: "Hush little baby, I'll try not to crush you with my new giant biceps."
    p7AN4WJ.png
    Zelda: "This might come in handy if we go take on the Mother Plant again."
    z8EfJx5.png
    Oh and now Anastasia (will always make a mistake in some way or another while spelling it. Should've named her Debbie) is a toddler!
    ZAUBIs9.png
    And she's adorable.
    SrMfpPW.png
    Abraham: "Did YOU dress her in red?"
    Zelda: "How could you ever tell?"
    nBv8dqB.png
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Marie's back was very sore because of her final trimester belly. Bob needed to take care of the twins and especially to give some cuddles to Pearl <3 Bob is the best father to his kids.
    2-7-2019-20-52-13.png
    2-7-2019-20-53-43.png
    Marie could hardly get up. Bob took all the work on himself. Everyone enjoyed their last breakfast as a family of 4.
    2-7-2019-21-07-31.png
    2-7-2019-21-08-05.png
    2-7-2019-21-08-59.png
    The Pancakes family is precious. Tell me - is there anything more cute? I officially pronounce this screenshot the loveliest screenshot in my folder.
    2-7-2019-21-11-11.png
    Marie gave birth. Meet the youngest human member of the Pancakes family. Meet Benjamin.
    2-7-2019-21-12-03.png
    2-7-2019-21-14-19.png
    2-7-2019-21-15-15.png
    2-7-2019-21-16-45.png
    Fresh mama needs some rest. Bob can handle everything and everyone.
    2-7-2019-21-17-47.png

Meanwhile Eliza...
    Being constantly yelled at and insulted by Marcus2-7-2019-20-15-53.png¨
    Spending the days and nights with Baileigh alone.
    2-7-2019-20-43-05.png
    Because Marcus has anything else to do :(
    2-7-2019-20-45-24.png
    2-7-2019-20-46-19.png
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves lovely wedding, poor Julie if her plan was to stop it she failed, I like that you managed to get them to share cake together - I find that so hard and when it happens I always miss the screen shot. The kids were all being very amusing.

@DoodlyDoofus that was some special incantation for teleporting - however did you dream it up :wink:

@Jase they may actually be identical twins but I think the shy one who I can't find in the world has the nicer clothes and hair (he looks more like a buff Johnny Zest so its no surprise I think he's hottest). Too many talented sim makers in the gallery - I wish mine were half as good.

@AngeliqueAdelaide I thought Brant was a hot bouncer - Don is better. I need to hire myself a bouncer from that employment agency!

Walter ages up

Little Walter aged up and he is adorable (we all say that about our toddlers). BTW I hate the stupid toddler poses when your sim photographs them - thier limbs all stretch weirdly and they are unrealistic poses for toddlers) His hair is black because CAS reads Alana’s CC hair as black.
    XDd2Dte.png?1

Their new favourite hobby is watching Walter.
    iC2H819.png?1

Brock is a good Dad.
    embMBl9.png?1
    JakMZFJ.png?1
    clHDKcv.png?1

Alana is an active Mum.
    EHEHteG.png?1
    phfneyS.png?1
    DU7nzhd.png?1
    Walter is so much like Alana – he has her features and her eye colour.

They don’t neglect their relationship.
    KlkbIO2.png?1

Brock sat up late one night smiling and laughing……………………I think he knows what I have planned for him next. 😉
    gc8YIQj.png?1

Alana was feeling fat from the changes having a baby made to her body so she and Brock tried a new gym in Windenberg.
    J4M8gVM.png?2

Unfortunately, J. was there (is there a gym he doesn't use?)
    d9OL1FO.png?1

J. paused to appreciate Alana’s post baby body.
    jVwruld.png?1

And also did a bare chested towel walkby… Alana needs another new gym! Thankfully Brock didn’t see J.
    i5JBG9M.png?1

Cat update

Sammi continues to be his chill self
    Sbno4I3.png?1

Toddler and cat interactions are adorable
    MhDv9fH.png?1
    0Ue3AKV.png?1

Ziggy aged up and is naughty and uncontrollable
    D9Gdw9y.png?1

Rainbow also needs some more lecturing
    SSlodKR.png?1
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Becka28 wrote: »
    Rainbow also needs some more lecturing
    SSlodKR.png?1

I'd say that Rainbow is showing the foolish hoomans who's boss. >:)
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited September 2022
    And so…. The saga begins!

Strangerville Part 1 !!

Index to other Chapters:

Malcolm Landgraab has aged up as a well-rounded and quite cheerful person, due to a great deal of work on his childhood skills.

2kXfM3s.png

He has now moved out of the Landgraab estate.

U87KUZ4.png

He is living in a refurbished factory with his Aunt Sophia, in San Myshuno.

ZG0SzXX.png

It is a beautiful home and he is greatly enjoying being a grown-up and making his own decisions.

Z9BZOlo.png

The only sadness in his life is that he still has to wait a couple of months for his girlfriend Peony Song to have a birthday so that they can date again.

NpLigBV.png

He had been thinking a great deal, for the last year of high school, about what he was going to do when he graduated. And he decided to enter politics.

XmrbH7M.png

He does classes at the local college.

2pM7mdz.png

But he spends a lot of time at the Capitol building.

X5LpmOu.png

He learns a lot from other interns, and by spending time with high level politicians.

0iJbsWI.png

He is quite a natural at the job, because of the traits he earned while he was a teenager, and dating Peony.

dzHYsLa.png

She was a very good influence on him.

fKoHkgN.png

His traits are now: mediator, good manners, cheerful, compassionate, responsible, and gregarious. He does still retain his traits of evil and snob because he is a premade Sim, but all of his other traits greatly overcome those.

eCWpF40.png

Our story about Malcolm skews for a moment at this time, and heads over to Don Lothario, and his girlfriend Summer Holiday.

lDAuulq.png

The Rest is in a Spoiler - it's Strangerville related - in case you haven't done it yet!

They had recently gone on a date to the romance festival, and Don ran into a very peculiar individual there.

65bxF0A.png

The man seemed to be in a trance, and Don was unable to communicate with him.

SGol5hq.png

Until he actually decided to try to smack him out of the strange state he was in, and it worked!

LyMzDLY.png

Don was able to talk to the man for a couple of minutes until he was convinced that he would be able to find his way home.

JHFa5IV.png

He tried to ignore the whole situation and he never mentioned it to anyone. However, he and Summer were going out for another date.

TPV7yIl.png

Eliza Pancakes, and her daughter Teresa, had come over to play with Don and Summer's little boy, Sonny.

YFCf578.png

Don and Summer went out to a nightclub to go dancing.

BOSSlwv.png

Of course it had been Summer's idea, and Don wasn't excited about dancing in public.

8ywgCke.png

He ended up telling Summer about what had happened at the romance festival, to try to keep her from asking him to dance.

AT1ir3K.png

Summer became concerned, and was very worried that Don could have gotten hurt in that situation.

sfnyWIs.png

Don assured her that he was never in any danger because he would have had no problem, "kicking that guy's you-know-what."

Auiisw6.png

But Summer didn't like to leave it there. She wanted Don to tell somebody about it, because she had heard rumors about other people acting like that in public.

aN5gmae.png

She had considered them to be just stupid rumors until her own darling Donny told her that he had seen one of them too.

Now she was frightened. “What if one of them grabbed our little baby?” she said to Don. She looked like she was going to cry.

4Wv9Nr9.png

Don kept asking her, "Who am I supposed to tell? Nobody in their right mind is going to believe me. The government is trying to sweep this under the rug and pretend it isn't happening."

ReTcWCS.png

That's when Summer noticed Malcolm Landgraab. She quickly got Don's attention, "Donny, Donny look! It's Malcolm Landgraab!"

E7VOrTC.png

Don was uncertain why this was exciting news, and kind of whispered to Summer, "Why am I supposed to be excited that some rich snobbish high school kid is here?"

Summer said, "No! He graduated! And he like, he like works for someone super important now!"

JQtkWIj.png

Summer convinced the two men to sit down and talk.

ieZuGkX.png

Don was very surprised to see how polite and helpful Malcolm was. That wasn't how he remembered him at all.

Malcolm explained that he was an intern at the Capitol, and that if Don needed help from the government that he'd be glad to get it for him.

xU33VZT.png

Don was much more embarrassed to tell the story about the strange man to Malcolm. But he found that Malcolm listened very intently, and asked several questions to clarify the event, to make sure that he got all the information correct.

hdVG2QM.png

"I am going to talk to one of the state senators tomorrow,” Malcolm said. “I will try to get in to see the governor as well. We have been hearing reports of people like this in the area, and of course it has everyone concerned. You are the first person that I actually know personally that has run into somebody acting in this strange manner. If I am able to get the governor to speak to you would you be willing to come in and talk to him?”

jRoywo5.png

Don was actually quite intimidated by the idea of talking to the governor about what he'd seen, and really wished he hadn't said anything to Summer. He thought to himself, I should have just danced with her.

E67q0MM.png

But, he couldn't possibly let Summer see him feeling apprehensive or looking scared. So he told Malcolm that it was no problem, and he would come down to talk to the people at the Capitol anytime Malcolm wanted him to.

isvJk2Y.png

It didn't take long, two evenings later Don got a call from Malcolm, asking him to be at the Capitol building at 9:30 the next morning. Summer made sure that Don was there right on time.

Malcolm told Don, "Just let me do the talking unless Governor Richards specifically asks you a question, okay?"

"No prob," Don replied.

ObDqRuT.png

Malcolm went to find the governor and told him that his acquaintance had arrived, and was waiting for them.

6ku1R2n.png

Governor Richards did not seem to be highly impressed by Don or Don’s description of the event.

WUx2qUP.png

He told Malcolm that he would have to speak to State Senator Clinton Morrissey. "It's going to be very dufficult to get permission to investigate this, and even harder to get it funded," he explained to Malcolm.

Owr12hk.png

The governor spoke to Senator Morrissey privately for a moment, and told him that this Don Lothario fellow didn't appear to be all that bright, and he wasn't sure if just going by his word would be enough to get them the funds that they would need for that kind of an investigation.

"Besides that," he said, "That Malcolm is a good lad, but he's just a kid. I don't think that he and that friend of his could handle an investigation like this. Neither of them are slick enough to get information out of people who have no intention on giving up their secrets."

lZO3f5g.png

Senator Morrissey passed this thought on to Malcolm, who smiled and said, "I think I know someone who can help us with that problem, and I've invited him here today too. Gentlemen, may I introduce you to J Huntington III?"

0AwgWHe.png

"Holy cow," Governor Richards said to Malcolm. "Is there anybody in this town that you don't have connections with?"

Malcolm just smiled and said, "No, not really, my family knows everyone. Also, I would be happy to finance the investigation myself,” Malcolm said. “I believe Don is telling the truth, and I would like to be able to prove my worth to you and the State Senate."

n95mJIb.png

Senator Morrissey told Malcolm that he was going to go and talk to Governor Richards privately, and that he would speak to Malcolm later that afternoon down by the lake. “This might have to be done in secret,” Senator Morrissey said. “Whether you're going to finance it or not, we still need to make sure we are not stepping on any toes in the military, do you understand?”

Malcolm assured the senator that he understood very well, and said he would be happy to talk to him later that afternoon.

RzIxh8e.png

Senator Morrissey and his aide did come and meet Malcolm down by the lake late that afternoon. He said that he had talked to Governor Richards, and that they were in agreement. If Malcolm could get J to come along as a smooth talker, and Don to come along as brute strength, they would authorize him to start an investigation ..... but with one other condition.

xHmEJV6.png

Malcolm asked him what the condition was, and the senator’s aide explained, "You guys are going to have to find a woman to go with you as well. You are going to need someone with a woman's instincts, and a woman's assets, that can get information out of people who keep their secrets close. Do you know what I mean by that?"

AzZcvBm.png

Malcolm assured him that he understood completely, and that he knew the perfect woman.

6yHPAdf.png

He told the senator his friend's name and Senator Morrissey was absolutely shocked. "Oh hell yeah!" he said. "If you can get her to come with you on this crazy trip, you'll have the blessings of everyone here at the Capitol."

lHYrqWb.png

Which is what landed Malcolm, Don, and J on the doorstep of Penny Pizzazz.

3L9C3XV.png

She was not thrilled to hear their idea. "You've got to be kidding me right now Malcolm."

8lBkeEZ.png

"No!! No I’m not," Malcolm whined at her, "Please Penny, this is my big chance. If we can go and figure out what's going on with these weird people, do you know how great that would be for all four of us?"

XIgForj.png

Penny told Malcolm, "Give me a break kid, I'm already dealing with a toddler, and with Thorne Bailey! Do you think I want to deal with weird zombie people too?"

qimEfz0.png

J just looked at her, he said, "Are you really going to let Thorne Bailey keep you from doing what you want to do?"

YgVTsqZ.png

She didn't particularly like hearing that from him.

xQTOjtw.png

Then Don had to go and get involved, he gave them an impression about how that weird guy had looked and acted when he saw him at the romance fest.

iI278bf.png

Then he said, "Come on Penny, you know you wanna go, you know you do."

5T1FhSr.png

"This isn't you, sitting home alone all day with a toddler. You know you want to be out there in the middle of all the action, you know you do."

1ntUxgh.png

Penny picked her little sweetie up for a minute and said to herself; maybe it's your daddy's turn to sit home and watch you for a few days.

She told Malcolm, "I'm in."

b41i2Dg.png

Every lead that anybody had, always led to Strangerville. So that is the first place that the four of them headed.

KeD2hcB.png

They didn't seem to have any problem running into people to speak to when they arrived at the Town square.

z62mdQ3.png

They talked to a bunch of the people and were told various stories, some saying that all of it was ridiculous. Some mentioning that the military was being very hush-hush about it all, and some blaming it all on scientists that wouldn't go back to their lab after a strange explosion had happened a couple of weeks ago.

3VAeMUG.png

Suddenly Don got very excited and yelled to Malcolm, "Hey Malcolm! Come here quick, quick! Here’s that guy!"

pKnr3sp.png

Malcolm was absolutely shocked. Certainly he had never seen anybody act the way they had been described to him before, and this was the exact same guy that Don had seen in downtown San Myshuno.

fjNJN05.png

Penny and Jay ran over to see the man as well.

3zqnmOp.png

"This has to prove that the strange people come from Strangerville, right?" Malcolm asked them.

YAbVPGD.png

The man was rather frightening, and J wanted to know if Don had been able to talk to him at all, or if he had continued to stare off blankly the way he was doing now.

dKi9G6w.png

Don told J that after he smacked Ted a couple of times he was able to talk and make sense.

J didn't want to be one-upped by Don Lothario, so he wound up and socked Ted as hard as he could, and that seemed to work.

DVOvIot.png

Ted was willing to talk to him after he had rubbed his nose for a moment. That sock on the nose really hurt!

ZB5u11K.png

He did not seem to be willing to believe that he had been acting strangely though. He said that he was the mayor of Strangerville! And that he always went on a walk in the morning like this, and that there was nothing strange about it.

Jinr5VU.png

The four of them knew that they had plenty of work to do, so they went into the town library to try to do some research.

zYFI7lk.png

That did not get them very far.

ltF0zNg.png

Penny said to the rest of them, "You know the governor sent us on purpose because we all have special skills right? I suggest that we use them.

Y89gYXn.png

Because we aren't going to get anywhere with these people otherwise."

KbtpHQf.png

Thus, operation "Flirt your way through Strangerville" was born.

ip9j7nV.png

GjTQSf3.png

yzKc4Ul.png

Continue here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17155580#Comment_17155580

Post edited by AlwaysAsking on
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking I am so sorry you are not feeling well again - please take care and get better soon.
    I don't have strangerville and probably never will unless I get a big powerful computer instead of my poor little surface pro but I love seeing how other people use it. Malcolm, J. and Don all in the one story - I am in I love them all (if Bjorn and Johnny were there my dream team would be complete). Politics is such a good choice for Malcolm - he was doing that when Minty met him and he is very good at it even in the unimproved state - not the dashing, well mannered, grown up one you have. (I adore him) J. is such a poser isn't he - you don't have one screenshot when he is not posing around (but I love him anyway). HAHAHA Don - "I should have just danced with her"... too late now. I was worried about Penny wearing those short shorts around J. and Don but they are perfect for their operation in Strangerville. I am not sure who I want to see possessed more - Don or J. I also adore how Don charmed Penny (and goaded her) into joining them ..... I am not sure I would resist him begging me.

@DoloresGrey Marie was huge!!! Poor lady. And shame on Marcus - normally he makes a quite nice partner if you can tie him down.
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    So many good stories and updates! I love reading them :)

Young Leah Lawson was left heartbroken by Wolfgang. She decided that she was going to follow her mother’s footsteps, and start over. Leah used her savings account so she could buy a little house. A breakup is also the perfect opportunity for a make-over. She dyed her hair back to her natural hair color and bought new tropical clothes. Her new house was on the tropical island of Sulani. Far from everything and everyone...

u2RTQW9.png

She talked to her mom and they hugged out their goodbyes. Emmi understood very well Leah’s need to try something new for herself.
    z87SGL9.png

A new beginning!
    GwHUc2K.png
  • Options
    BathycolpianBathycolpian Posts: 39 Member
    Cat jumped up on the table where my Sim was eating popcorn, put her head in the bowl and fell asleep there. Sim didn't have a care in the world. Just keep eating popcorn. LOL. I took a picture but can't post it yet.
  • Options
    LissyK9LissyK9 Posts: 205 Member

My mermaid married her vampire soul-mate today!
    28mlchw.jpg

1zn26uo.jpg

and the grass skirt was too constricting for her, because she did this as soon as the vows were complete. :D
    14t9bly.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top