March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Basic Adult Start Apocalypse - Wk 19 ☣

Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,583 Member
edited October 2019 in The Sims 2
Hi :mrgreen:

I've started another Apocalypse Challenge. I AM going to finish this one. *fingers crossed behind back*

BntzuWw.png

Moved it to Live Journal... Hope it's okay. :cookie:

Wk 1 of Gen 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8 10/21
Week 9 11/1
Week 10 11/7

BT5yxuc.jpg

Week 11 11/19
Week 12 11/26
Week 13 12/3
Week 14 12/10
Week 15 7/1

Generation 3 (I can't get the game to generate a new Sim picture to make a cover :( )
Week 16 7/19
Week 17 9/21
Week 17/18 9/29
Week 18 10/8 ☣

Generation 4.... I think I lost track. :lol:
Week 19 10/20 ☢
Week 20 10/27 ☣ :cookie:

* Link to the Apoca-Borg rules

Post edited by Rflong7 on

Comments

• Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,583 Member
    Hi :cookie:

Week 2 of Gen 1 :mrgreen:

Wk 2 1:2
    Hi! :mrgreen:

Week 8 is finally written. I've played to week 12. :blush:
    https://rflong7.livejournal.com/2325.html

Week 9 in a Basic Apocalypse.

Week 10 in a Basic Apocalypse. I've played to week 16. I really need to catch up my writing- It's just not my forte. :lol:

Week 11 in a Basic, Adult Start Apocalypse. :mrgreen:

Week 12 in a Basic, Adult Start Apocalypse.
    Good Morning :mrgreen:

Week 13 in a Basic, Adult Start Apocalypse. :cookie:

Week 14 in A Basic, Adult Start Apocalypse. :cookie:
  • SeloBeeSeloBee Posts: 177 Member
    Just found these and I've been binge-reading them, and now I'm inspired to try my hand at an Apocalypse challenge myself! Thanks for uploading these! :smiley:
    The world is quiet here
    @SeloBee wrote: »
    Just found these and I've been binge-reading them, and now I'm inspired to try my hand at an Apocalypse challenge myself! Thanks for uploading these! :smiley:

Awesome! :cookie: I hope you share your story, too. I love and Miss reading Legacy & Apocalypse stories from TS2.
    edited July 2019

Okay, I guess not many (2?) are really reading this and I have the urge to play and restart this. I just don't see continuing since it's been so long. :blush:
    edited July 2019
    I know... I know. I played it again. I don't know why I couldn't let it fade. I have so many unfinished, I figured why not finish something. :mrgreen:

Week 15 :cookie:

• OolonglongOolonglong Posts: 561 Member
    I'm really enjoying both of your apocalypse challenges, it has made me want to try it also. Thank you!
  • CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    The amount of effort put into this- wow!
    @Oolonglong Hi! Thank you and It's so nice to see you. :mrgreen:

@CrownSims Hi. Thanks so much for commenting. :mrgreen:
    Woot! Week 16 :mrgreen:

• OolonglongOolonglong Posts: 561 Member
    edited July 2019
    I am so excited to read Week 16. The family has really come such a long way! I found your Sweet Apocalypse and really enjoyed that as well. You have inspired me to try this myself. I'm taking the easier University start and will soon be to the end of week 6. I feel so bad for my sim children and how hard to impossible it is to keep their hygiene up. So thank you for doing this!
    I am so excited to read Week 16. The family has really come such a long way! I found your Sweet Apocalypse and really enjoyed that as well. You have inspired me to try this myself. I'm taking the easier University start and will soon be to the end of week 6. I feel so bad for my sim children and how hard to impossible it is to keep their hygiene up. So thank you for doing this!

Awesome! :mrgreen:

It's the hardest for the first kids and so much easier after- normally. Not always, right? :lol:
    I hope you write or maybe share pictures. TS2 Apocalypse challenge is my favorite to play- not always finish though.
  • Dida_QuickswitchDida_Quickswitch Posts: 290 Member
    edited August 2019
    Only read week 1. Already feeling nostalgic. Tried sims 4, when they get cold they get a moodlet, nothing happens even if they stay out all night when it says it's freezing. I thought it was so funny with the sims falling over in the snow and someone came to warm them up with a hairdryer. Most of the quirks was removed from sims 3 and onward.
  • sueplayssimssueplayssims Posts: 126 Member
    Oh apocalypse challenges are my favourite!! I'll be reading through your challenge for sure!
    I just love how everyone approaches it from a different angle with what they unlock and their priorities. Plus it's just chaos!