Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What was the last film you saw?

Comments

• KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    Toy Story 4. Wouldn't recommend it though as it diminishes everything important about the third movie. Watch the original trilogy instead :)
  • EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    Spiderman: into the multiverse! Beautiful artistry I cry 😭💯
    edited July 2019
    @Emschmem off topic but I have one question: is there going to be a lot of heartbreaking moments? Because I'm not sure I can handle another rubble scene :'(
  • EmschmemEmschmem Posts: 84 Member
    @Koteyka I'm talking about the cartoon, not the new live-action if that's what you're referring to! (My guess based on the "rubble scene", which I def cried during 😭). I def haven't seen Spiderman: Far from Home (the new one!!) but I'm in the same boat as you!
    @Emschmem oh, my bad! :# I thought you were talking about the new movie since judging by the trailers it's also going to be about multiverses and stuff. I actually had no idea there is a new cartoon, under what rock was I living the past couple of months? :p Well, at least now I know how to spend my time this evening! :D
  • Mr_SlimstaMr_Slimsta Posts: 31 Member
    I last watched "War Dogs", seen it before but it's such an amazing film. Plan on also watching Interstellar for the 10th time, another great film.
    Check out my latest build "Origami" - Build Showcase!

SmFZ6Dl.png

• CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Just watched Spider-man Far From Home last night, it was honestly one of my favorite Marvel movies of all time.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    edited July 2019
    Just watched Spider-man Far From Home last night, it was honestly one of my favorite Marvel movies of all time.

Haha I watched Black Panther last night and I thought it might be one of my favorite Marvel movies of all time :smiley:
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    My last movie was the live-action Aladdin, with Will Smith playing the genie. I loved his spin on it; him and the guy playing Aladdin were my favorites.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    Beauty and the Beast (live-action)
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Lion King (live action) my favourite film as a kid and still is now, even though im 30 haha! Loved it :D
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• BulmaBunnyBulmaBunny Posts: 15 Member
    Toy Story 4 !!!
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    Jack Wick
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Guardians of the Galaxy
  • MrsMorse1MrsMorse1 Posts: 19 Member
    Inglorious Basterds
  • zokliozoklio Posts: 40 Member
    Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw. Watched it only because the movie that I want to watch isn't available yet at the cinema. I guess it's entertaining enough because of the comedy.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Avengers Infinity War, since End Game is STILL in theaters :angry:
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    Avengers: Endgame

Wow. Great movie, loved it. Had me at the edge of my seat. And now I'm still waiting for Avatar 2, 3 and 4. :D
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - better than I expected. Really good.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • TamsenSkier10TamsenSkier10 Posts: 30 Member
    edited January 2021
    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    Post edited by TamsenSkier10 on
  • petewentospetewentos Posts: 90 Member
    I do this thing where I watch classic horror films in the dead of night and I just happened to finish watching The Texas Chain Saw Massacre at about 3:00 a.m. two days ago :sweat_smile:
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d44708035316c432e5b02f0&rid=giphy.gif
    i just got so emo, i fell apart.
    origin id: petewentos
    petewentos wrote: »
    I do this thing where I watch classic horror films in the dead of night and I just happened to finish watching The Texas Chain Saw Massacre at about 3:00 a.m. two days ago :sweat_smile:

:o I've never seen it, I've been told all about it. Sounds awful. Brave you!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • LunaSimmerLunaSimmer Posts: 16 Member
    Spiderman into the spiderverse (which is amazing and I definitely reccomend it if you haven't seen it)
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,906 Member
    'Total Recall' with Arnold Schwarzenegger last night on TV. Somehow the story fascinates me but it is very violent. I read the original story as well and believe this sort of stuff will be exactly what takes place in the near future if we don't put a stop to shady dealings now.

Apparently one's eyes don't pop in Martian conditions. They got their science wrong there! :)
  • IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    Once Upon A Time In Hollywood - better than I expected. Really good.

Me, too. I really liked it a lot.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh