Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there a mod for aquariums?

I am in the process of adding an Aquarium to my game save, so my sims can enjoy all the fish that can be found in the game. I have a sim who is fishing, and she has a pretty good collection of fish so far (14 more to go before she has them all). I've created the Aquarium, and have it set up as a museum (because there is no lot trait for aquarium). Now I am attempting to open up the Aquariums, there is an option for that, but it won't allow my sim to place the fish she caught in it. I have an option to buy certain fish, or fully stock it with whatever the game decides to put in, but I don't want to do that. Is there a mod that will allow me to add my own fish to community lot aquariums? Or is there a way I can work around this?

Comments

• Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    i've been looking for mods like that, or the ability to buy all the fish in an aquarium, not just the 6 regular options for regular ones or 4 food options for the dine out one. but nothing so far

what i did for my two aquarium lots (only the 'marine research center' is up on the gallery because i doubt i'll ever be happy with the first one) is turn them temporarily residential, have my fisher sim live in them and place the fish in aquariums as caught them. when had them filled the way i wanted, i then evicted the sim from the house and turned it into a museum. it's worked fine for me, which was happy about. was afraid it wouldn't...
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    There is a mod to buy all fish from an aquarium, it's either by LittleMsSam or Bienchen83, can't remember and can't find it right now.

My Sulani research station is a store so visiting sims can stock aquariums with their own fish, the catch is they can't take them back out.
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Thank you. :)