Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you attempting to build an 'off the grid' starter?

jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
edited June 2019 in The Sims 4 Lots
I'm having a go at building an 'off the grid' starter. The 'kitchen' is placeholder, as is the 'bathroom' since I'm guessing most stuff won't work, I just want the space earmarked for when I get the expansion. The foundation is going to be the stilt one too, once that's available.

JhgZE5X.png
n9dzhbN.png
duOj5No.png

not forgetting a cc pee bush!
r1QVD2v.png

It'll be interesting to see which cc works and which doesn't (pretty sure all the kitchen appliances will be taken out) and I'm hoping there's an old fashioned style bucket fill bath available too.

Is anyone else having a go at this, and if so how are you doing. The uncertainty as to what is going to actually work is hampering me a bit.

ps. it's around 7k without the lot cost so far. Hopefully I'll be able to add a little veggie patch once I have the expansion in front of me.

Comments

• simmerLellasimmerLella Posts: 612 Member
    That sounds and looks awesome. It almost makes me want to play, but I'm NOT spending more money on the game (or playing what I've bought already).

I'd love to play some Off The Grid but not in TS4, sorry. :*
    "Challenge everything"
    My Game Twitter
    tumblr_inline_pwgxs3dfiz1t4sbjh_500.jpg
    EA, fix the EA app & CAW EIG!
  • sofasimsofasim Posts: 128 Member
    I've been toying with the idea in the past two days. But I would like to build something like a camp. I'll have to see though, I heard some items don't work off the grid even though it'd make sense for them.