Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves! Do we want them in Realm of Magic or Nah?

13...Next

Comments

• Vermatrix1Vermatrix1 Posts: 35 Member
    Stop. It’s the, Clothing Optional Lot Trait.
    My thought on Realm of Magic comes from looking back on the other packs, Jungle Adventure obviously takes a lot of insparation from South America and the Mayan culture, Vampires seemed to borrow from many sources from the old Nosfaratu films to the newer stuff, Island Living is obviously a Sim take on Hawaii and the Polynesian culture, If I had to guess, I would say Realm of Magic will have a Harry Potter type theme. As far as an occult sim coming from that, I have no idea, if not Werewolves than maybe fairies
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Jasper7702 wrote: »
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Not sure, But I'm sure I don't want werewolves in the Realm of Magic.
    I hope they didn't bunch them together in on GP
    I don’t know how fleshed our werewolves can be except: lunar phases, transformation, werewolf types, animagus or cursed, and that’s about it.

So, if they do Realm of Magic I hope it has witches at least, and maybe another occult or two that are more minor.

Werewolves can be just as fleshed out as Vampires, there is enough content out there for them to have their own Game Pack.

Actually at the very Most Hopefully the Pack is just "Witches" because I'm going to be furious if I find out they added another occult when they could have used that space to add more magical content.

I would like to hear how fleshed out they can actually be without scrambling for ideas. I’m not being hostile or anything, but wondering how, because I don’t personally know how.

I hope the pack will be a base magic system that’s very large, and is shared by several occult’s with their own specifics and strengths corresponding to their occult. Basically the vampire system, but very big, and covering several fields of magic with tiers, and categories and etc. sortve unrealistic, but I like the concept

And this is just how I would personally Design it.
    Life State: Werewolf (Human Form + Werewolf Form)
    More Facial and Body Manipulations and details, Body Hair patterns and detail, claws, fangs,

Clothing: 18th-19th Century Clothing (Vintage Glamour + Romantic Garden Stuff + Vampires)

World: Granite Falls II +Country Side of Windenburg, amplified The Residential Edition (I call it Briarwood Acres which is a Gated community where the Aristocrats of my world Live.) Mid 1800s vibes, French Revolution - America Civil War (Historical to say the least.)
    So If I was actually designing this pack my 4 out of 5 characters (omitting the fifth because The Fifth Sim is going to have the entire farming world under his domain.

I would design it like the Newport Mansions in Rhode Island, except instead of a Beach front property, the mansions are scattered in a forest.
    Not in the middle of nowhere, the forest borders my Fictional City of Briarwood (which looks like Providence and Brooklynn combined.)
    and my founding fathers of this city, built their estates in the forests of Briarwood, so they can behold the city skyline they built together.

Picture a Sims 4 Map: Left to right (West to East respectively)

Large Private Neighborhood. 4-5 Lots.
    Lot 1: 100x100 Lot, on the far west side of the map, is a lakeside/Cliffside Estate, and this would belong to the Jordans, my werewolf Family.
    and they are the richest of the 5 founding fathers. Adam Jordan is Scientist and Philanthropist. Next to the Governor, He's the most powerful man in town, potentially America.

Lot 2: 85x85 Lot, South West, neighbors Lot 1, and Lot 3. This estate would belong to my fourth wealthiest family, the DuVals, Jacques and Regina, came from France, and actually fled France, because of the French Revolution. Regina actually has claims to the French throne. The details of their marriage, is not romantic in nature, which leads her to her undoing when she has an affair with a Daemon (Vampire). When briarwood was established as City, and a Capital, Jacques was made (Promised) to be the first Governor, and that's the power of Adam Jordan.

Lot 3: 100x100 Lot, North Center, up in the mountainous Parts of Briarwood Acres, belongs to the Montgomery Family, which are the Business, monopolists of my game. Every business, retailer, restaurant, organization, in order to develop their city, was sponsored primarily by the Jordan and Montgomery family. they are the second wealthiest family in Briarwood.

Lot 4: 85x85 lot, South East, of the Montgomery Family Estate, is the Navarro estate, which is a Plains lot, this estate is simple, The Navarro family is a Simple (Religious family) Carlos is actually the Archbishop and is responsible for building the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in my town... recently completed. they are the 5th wealthiest family in Briarwood

Lot 5: 100x100 lot, if it Fits, is the Far east corner of Briarwood Acres, the reason Why I'm omitting this Family is because the Bourbons are responsible for sustaining the Town with their own Farm. and I want their farm to be connected to their Lot. Like their Mansion overlooks the farm. They are the third wealthiest Family.

So those are my characters, and those are parts of their back stories.

So when it comes to Build & buy content, I'm expecting a lot of Vintage, 18th-19th century objects, that sort of branches off Vampires, but I'm looking for more of the grander items, clothes, and objects. this is more of a Luxury.
    I would Love "werewolf" inspired versions, of the Vampire Gates, and Fences. Basically Look at the Vanderbilt Family, and that's my vision for my Werewolf family. The Breakers Mansion I already have the mansion and the estate all Plotted out but (And I really do want to design the entire estate, from the perimeter of the lot and everything. Don't do what you did to Vladimir's Manor, and build around the lot. I want to design that area myself.

Vampires Strengths and Weaknesses to Werewolf Strengths and Weaknesses:
    Werewolf Powers

Omega: (Low Ranked Werewolf)
    • Agility I - Find yourself faster than the average human
    • Control I - 0-25% Control over the Shift during a full moon. most likely your sim will go on a rampage on the town without your approval and have no recollection of the night when they wake up some place. The fun part is for you find a way to keep your sim contained until you learn of a creative way how to control your sim. Advice: Hang out with your Alpha that night... if you have one. don't have an Alpha? I'll pray for you.
    • Howl I - You sound like someone stepped on my aunt's chihuahua.
    • Strength I - You are strong but you also don't know your strength.
    • Empathy - Syphon away another's pain, Physical, and Emotional into you, by simply making physical contact. Example - Sim was Very Tense or Furious for 8 hours, after Werewolf made an Empathetic connection with Sim. Sim is now Tense/Angry for 2 Hours.
    • Werewolf Charm - We invented the "puppy dog" eyes no one can resist.

Beta: (Mid Ranked werewolf)
    • Agility II - faster then you were as an omega.
    • Control II - 25%- 75% Control over Shift except during a full moon. Sim can bear their Fangs and Claws at will.
    - Emotional Outbursts can be an itch sometimes.
    • Endurance I - Ability to withstand painful situations/Environmental Conditions (Can Exercise longer, last longer in the Subzero/Extreme Heat
    • Howl II - Convincing, good enough to gather your buddies, and Howl at the Moon.
    • Strength II - Strong enough to break through walls, and bones, Rarely get the best of your Alpha.
    • Intimidating Glare - Something the Alpha taught you to terrorize the Omegas, and humans, make your eyes glow with the intensity of the moon. Making them obey you.
    • Wolf Form - The power to turn into an actual Customizable Playable Wolf (Cats and Dogs NOT Required)
    - Werewolf GP only allows Wolf breed Forms, Cats and Dogs can contribute access to other Breed Customization Forms.
    - While in Wolf Form, Sim's Human form will stop aging. Allowing them to have double the Life span of the average Human.
    • Child of the Moon - For past millennia, weak werewolves have always feared the moon, but the powerful ones, They knew how to harness it's power. This Ancient method Utilizes less of your own Energy.

Alpha: (High Ranked Werewolf)
    • Agility III - faster than you were as a Beta.
    • Control III - 100% control over your shift during a Full moon, also control over your Beta's and Omega's Shift. "Command to turn" Animation = Howl/roar. However you are still subject to being a lunatic, during Lunar Eclipse
    • Endurance II - Double the amount to endure Fires, Galvanizing, conditions longer.
    • Howl III - A Roar to make your friends and enemies to tremble with respect and/or fear.
    • Strength III - Strong enough to bend bars and clash against other Alphas and win.
    • The Bite - The power to turn a Human into a Werewolf, If an Alpha bites their Beta a child of theirs who is a werewolf, biting them, takes away their power and turns them human. Three Places: The Side of the abdomen (for faster results), the shoulder, or the Wrist or the Leg. It takes 3 Days max for the sim to turn, Your sim will be in a fragile state, and internally, your sims body will be at war with the Supernatural Forces.
    Indicators that the Bite was a success: the bite mark has Healed the Next morning, Your sim is Confident when they get out of Bed, The Headaches and Anxiety the full moon brings when it's only in the Crescent moon phase. Else: Your sim will die. (We are dealing with the supernatural here, it's not all glitter and unicorns.)
    Drink a Tea of Wolfsbane, and you will live. But forfeit the potential of the Bite being a success should 2 of the 3 indicators have occurred
    • Imbued Claws - This is an ancient trick great Werewolves have devised to "do away with tedious conversations and getting to know others. (Sim Name) will learn other Sims' personalities instantly by visiting their frontal lobe himself/herself." Delve your claws into the vertebrae of the specimen and you will have access to their memories, Traits, Skills, Relationships. You can "Dig Up" that information, "retrieve" The information to learn about sim, "Bury" that information to make them forget.

Delta: (A step down from Alpha, but Still respected as a Wise and Strong Werewolf)
    • Ultimate Control
    • Invincible Fur - While in Lycan/Wolf/Beast form, Sim is invincible to the Elements
    • Invincibility - Wolfsbane and Silver can't harm Sim

Weaknesses: Some can be viewed as Strengths, however most do have harsh decision making behind them.
    • Beast Form - For those who want their werewolves to to be those big bad CGI Beasts, in movies.
    - Conflicts with Wolf Form
    - Completely Customizable in CAS
    - Originally I thought werewolf sim would forfeit their Human form. When this is chosen their Human form would be locked, and the sim can only shift back into Lycan form other Than Beast form.
    - To regain Humanity, It could be a cure, it could be the thing/person that kept them human once.
    • Impulsive Canine Disorder "I.C.D." - Makes sim behave more like a Dog than a Human, unlocks:
    - "Belly Rub" animation if a Child/Toddler tried to pet or rub a werewolf with "Hates Children" train they will growl, bear fangs, and scare the child.
    - "Play Fetch" animation
    - "Sniff Inappropriately" animation
    - "Roll in Trash" animation
    - "Dig for no reason" animation
    - Death by Chocolate
    • Insatiable - "Betsy? Maribel? Big Mac? Darn it! Where did those Heifers run off too?! First the Chickens now my Cows?"
    - Sim will eat anything and everything, even little Timmy on his trike.
    • Intense Heat - Sim will feel the need to mate periodically in waves. (Will lead to Pregnancy if woohoo is engaged or contain your werewolf and wait it out in Uncomfortable + Tense + Agony)
    • Senseless - All your Heightened senses don't work like they use to
    • Slow Healing - Sim is no longer immune and doesn't heal as fast.
    • Lone Wolf - Unbinds werewolf from the Alpha that bit them. If you don't wish to be part of the Pack, Sim will be made an enemy of said Pack. Not permanent, You can salvage the relationship, obviously with the original Pack and regain their trust, or Build your own Pack.
    • Silver & Wolfsbane - While I do think Wolfsbane and Silver should be a default weakness, I suppose the others are right.
    **I want Silver Prison Bars, similar to Get to Work to trap Werewolves in, if they touch it they may burn. and other silver, wolfsbane items to repel/harm Werewolves. In build mode We could get Silver Doors and Grand Silver Fences and wrought Silver Gates that if a Werewolf sim could jump over/break down normal Fences, doors, and Gates, but not ones made of Silver.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • ddd994ddd994 Posts: 418 Member
    All I’m saying is I’m gonna be mad if they get the same attention that mermaids got...
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    Not sure, But I'm sure I don't want werewolves in the Realm of Magic.
    I hope they didn't bunch them together in on GP
    I don’t know how fleshed our werewolves can be except: lunar phases, transformation, werewolf types, animagus or cursed, and that’s about it.

So, if they do Realm of Magic I hope it has witches at least, and maybe another occult or two that are more minor.

Werewolves can be just as fleshed out as Vampires, there is enough content out there for them to have their own Game Pack.

Actually at the very Most Hopefully the Pack is just "Witches" because I'm going to be furious if I find out they added another occult when they could have used that space to add more magical content.

I would like to hear how fleshed out they can actually be without scrambling for ideas. I’m not being hostile or anything, but wondering how, because I don’t personally know how.

I hope the pack will be a base magic system that’s very large, and is shared by several occult’s with their own specifics and strengths corresponding to their occult. Basically the vampire system, but very big, and covering several fields of magic with tiers, and categories and etc. sortve unrealistic, but I like the concept

And this is just how I would personally Design it.
    Life State: Werewolf (Human Form + Werewolf Form)
    More Facial and Body Manipulations and details, Body Hair patterns and detail, claws, fangs,

Clothing: 18th-19th Century Clothing (Vintage Glamour + Romantic Garden Stuff + Vampires)

World: Granite Falls II +Country Side of Windenburg, amplified The Residential Edition (I call it Briarwood Acres which is a Gated community where the Aristocrats of my world Live.) Mid 1800s vibes, French Revolution - America Civil War (Historical to say the least.)
    So If I was actually designing this pack my 4 out of 5 characters (omitting the fifth because The Fifth Sim is going to have the entire farming world under his domain.

I would design it like the Newport Mansions in Rhode Island, except instead of a Beach front property, the mansions are scattered in a forest.
    Not in the middle of nowhere, the forest borders my Fictional City of Briarwood (which looks like Providence and Brooklynn combined.)
    and my founding fathers of this city, built their estates in the forests of Briarwood, so they can behold the city skyline they built together.

Picture a Sims 4 Map: Left to right (West to East respectively)

Large Private Neighborhood. 4-5 Lots.
    Lot 1: 100x100 Lot, on the far west side of the map, is a lakeside/Cliffside Estate, and this would belong to the Jordans, my werewolf Family.
    and they are the richest of the 5 founding fathers. Adam Jordan is Scientist and Philanthropist. Next to the Governor, He's the most powerful man in town, potentially America.

Lot 2: 85x85 Lot, South West, neighbors Lot 1, and Lot 3. This estate would belong to my fourth wealthiest family, the DuVals, Jacques and Regina, came from France, and actually fled France, because of the French Revolution. Regina actually has claims to the French throne. The details of their marriage, is not romantic in nature, which leads her to her undoing when she has an affair with a Daemon (Vampire). When briarwood was established as City, and a Capital, Jacques was made (Promised) to be the first Governor, and that's the power of Adam Jordan.

Lot 3: 100x100 Lot, North Center, up in the mountainous Parts of Briarwood Acres, belongs to the Montgomery Family, which are the Business, monopolists of my game. Every business, retailer, restaurant, organization, in order to develop their city, was sponsored primarily by the Jordan and Montgomery family. they are the second wealthiest family in Briarwood.

Lot 4: 85x85 lot, South East, of the Montgomery Family Estate, is the Navarro estate, which is a Plains lot, this estate is simple, The Navarro family is a Simple (Religious family) Carlos is actually the Archbishop and is responsible for building the Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in my town... recently completed. they are the 5th wealthiest family in Briarwood

Lot 5: 100x100 lot, if it Fits, is the Far east corner of Briarwood Acres, the reason Why I'm omitting this Family is because the Bourbons are responsible for sustaining the Town with their own Farm. and I want their farm to be connected to their Lot. Like their Mansion overlooks the farm. They are the third wealthiest Family.

So those are my characters, and those are parts of their back stories.

So when it comes to Build & buy content, I'm expecting a lot of Vintage, 18th-19th century objects, that sort of branches off Vampires, but I'm looking for more of the grander items, clothes, and objects. this is more of a Luxury.
    I would Love "werewolf" inspired versions, of the Vampire Gates, and Fences. Basically Look at the Vanderbilt Family, and that's my vision for my Werewolf family. The Breakers Mansion I already have the mansion and the estate all Plotted out but (And I really do want to design the entire estate, from the perimeter of the lot and everything. Don't do what you did to Vladimir's Manor, and build around the lot. I want to design that area myself.

Vampires Strengths and Weaknesses to Werewolf Strengths and Weaknesses:
    Werewolf Powers

Omega: (Low Ranked Werewolf)
    • Agility I - Find yourself faster than the average human
    • Control I - 0-25% Control over the Shift during a full moon. most likely your sim will go on a rampage on the town without your approval and have no recollection of the night when they wake up some place. The fun part is for you find a way to keep your sim contained until you learn of a creative way how to control your sim. Advice: Hang out with your Alpha that night... if you have one. don't have an Alpha? I'll pray for you.
    • Howl I - You sound like someone stepped on my aunt's chihuahua.
    • Strength I - You are strong but you also don't know your strength.
    • Empathy - Syphon away another's pain, Physical, and Emotional into you, by simply making physical contact. Example - Sim was Very Tense or Furious for 8 hours, after Werewolf made an Empathetic connection with Sim. Sim is now Tense/Angry for 2 Hours.
    • Werewolf Charm - We invented the "puppy dog" eyes no one can resist.

Beta: (Mid Ranked werewolf)
    • Agility II - faster then you were as an omega.
    • Control II - 25%- 75% Control over Shift except during a full moon. Sim can bear their Fangs and Claws at will.
    - Emotional Outbursts can be an itch sometimes.
    • Endurance I - Ability to withstand painful situations/Environmental Conditions (Can Exercise longer, last longer in the Subzero/Extreme Heat
    • Howl II - Convincing, good enough to gather your buddies, and Howl at the Moon.
    • Strength II - Strong enough to break through walls, and bones, Rarely get the best of your Alpha.
    • Intimidating Glare - Something the Alpha taught you to terrorize the Omegas, and humans, make your eyes glow with the intensity of the moon. Making them obey you.
    • Wolf Form - The power to turn into an actual Customizable Playable Wolf (Cats and Dogs NOT Required)
    - Werewolf GP only allows Wolf breed Forms, Cats and Dogs can contribute access to other Breed Customization Forms.
    - While in Wolf Form, Sim's Human form will stop aging. Allowing them to have double the Life span of the average Human.
    • Child of the Moon - For past millennia, weak werewolves have always feared the moon, but the powerful ones, They knew how to harness it's power. This Ancient method Utilizes less of your own Energy.

Alpha: (High Ranked Werewolf)
    • Agility III - faster than you were as a Beta.
    • Control III - 100% control over your shift during a Full moon, also control over your Beta's and Omega's Shift. "Command to turn" Animation = Howl/roar. However you are still subject to being a lunatic, during Lunar Eclipse
    • Endurance II - Double the amount to endure Fires, Galvanizing, conditions longer.
    • Howl III - A Roar to make your friends and enemies to tremble with respect and/or fear.
    • Strength III - Strong enough to bend bars and clash against other Alphas and win.
    • The Bite - The power to turn a Human into a Werewolf, If an Alpha bites their Beta a child of theirs who is a werewolf, biting them, takes away their power and turns them human. Three Places: The Side of the abdomen (for faster results), the shoulder, or the Wrist or the Leg. It takes 3 Days max for the sim to turn, Your sim will be in a fragile state, and internally, your sims body will be at war with the Supernatural Forces.
    Indicators that the Bite was a success: the bite mark has Healed the Next morning, Your sim is Confident when they get out of Bed, The Headaches and Anxiety the full moon brings when it's only in the Crescent moon phase. Else: Your sim will die. (We are dealing with the supernatural here, it's not all glitter and unicorns.)
    Drink a Tea of Wolfsbane, and you will live. But forfeit the potential of the Bite being a success should 2 of the 3 indicators have occurred
    • Imbued Claws - This is an ancient trick great Werewolves have devised to "do away with tedious conversations and getting to know others. (Sim Name) will learn other Sims' personalities instantly by visiting their frontal lobe himself/herself." Delve your claws into the vertebrae of the specimen and you will have access to their memories, Traits, Skills, Relationships. You can "Dig Up" that information, "retrieve" The information to learn about sim, "Bury" that information to make them forget.

Delta: (A step down from Alpha, but Still respected as a Wise and Strong Werewolf)
    • Ultimate Control
    • Invincible Fur - While in Lycan/Wolf/Beast form, Sim is invincible to the Elements
    • Invincibility - Wolfsbane and Silver can't harm Sim

Weaknesses: Some can be viewed as Strengths, however most do have harsh decision making behind them.
    • Beast Form - For those who want their werewolves to to be those big bad CGI Beasts, in movies.
    - Conflicts with Wolf Form
    - Completely Customizable in CAS
    - Originally I thought werewolf sim would forfeit their Human form. When this is chosen their Human form would be locked, and the sim can only shift back into Lycan form other Than Beast form.
    - To regain Humanity, It could be a cure, it could be the thing/person that kept them human once.
    • Impulsive Canine Disorder "I.C.D." - Makes sim behave more like a Dog than a Human, unlocks:
    - "Belly Rub" animation if a Child/Toddler tried to pet or rub a werewolf with "Hates Children" train they will growl, bear fangs, and scare the child.
    - "Play Fetch" animation
    - "Sniff Inappropriately" animation
    - "Roll in Trash" animation
    - "Dig for no reason" animation
    - Death by Chocolate
    • Insatiable - "Betsy? Maribel? Big Mac? Darn it! Where did those Heifers run off too?! First the Chickens now my Cows?"
    - Sim will eat anything and everything, even little Timmy on his trike.
    • Intense Heat - Sim will feel the need to mate periodically in waves. (Will lead to Pregnancy if woohoo is engaged or contain your werewolf and wait it out in Uncomfortable + Tense + Agony)
    • Senseless - All your Heightened senses don't work like they use to
    • Slow Healing - Sim is no longer immune and doesn't heal as fast.
    • Lone Wolf - Unbinds werewolf from the Alpha that bit them. If you don't wish to be part of the Pack, Sim will be made an enemy of said Pack. Not permanent, You can salvage the relationship, obviously with the original Pack and regain their trust, or Build your own Pack.
    • Silver & Wolfsbane - While I do think Wolfsbane and Silver should be a default weakness, I suppose the others are right.
    **I want Silver Prison Bars, similar to Get to Work to trap Werewolves in, if they touch it they may burn. and other silver, wolfsbane items to repel/harm Werewolves. In build mode We could get Silver Doors and Grand Silver Fences and wrought Silver Gates that if a Werewolf sim could jump over/break down normal Fences, doors, and Gates, but not ones made of Silver.

Very detailed, and interesting. Thank you for that! 😁
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    If we only get one new occult, it better be the most able, fleshed-out occult ever. More than Vampires, because I stick to my oft repeated point that they have already made the skill tree so they don't get points for using that again, even in a tweaked version. And I cannot help but feel that while the word "Realm" is used in the title, it may well not only/or even at all, relate to a magical place but to an aliveness of magical beings in the world. I would be truly upset if we don't get a new world and a decently sized one, we've had enough of pokey places. But I feel it points to more than one being.

I am aware however that I could well be setting myself up for a great deal of disappointment with this as it is a GP and IL, while lovely, it not a very fleshed out EP.
    Im thinking realm of magic is gonna be witchcraft, with maybe a new companion or 2. Either horses/ unicorns, dragons or an owl?

I didn’t realise the OG sims magic pack had dragons until the other day, so I’m convinced they’ll be adding that one back in, especially considering the popularity of Game of Thrones. Not the first time the sims franchise would have jumped on the pop culture wagon.

Plus there’s this random owl object if you go through debug, I think it came with seasons? But it’s description goes on about magic, I always thought it was a hint at something to come.

I think everyone has decided it’s gonna be in a medieval style map, which would make sense to add horses, unicorns would only be a small tweak and add to this “realm” vibe. Lol can you imagine if you require cats and dogs to play it hahahahaha! I would die lol
    I wanna just add to my answer! I saw a poll on wether to add witchcraft as a life state or a skill, what if there are NO new occult’s or companions. Magic is a skill to learn and therefor ANYONE can seek it out, giving it that broader sense in the title: realm of magic.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    Obviously werewolves!
    Yes please do them ^^ especially if they got hilarious cute faces as in the sims 3. <3
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    I wish we have Witches and werewolfs, but honestly, I want them just for bodyhair to come back in the sims. I feel like we have waited enough. I mean, I was sure they would had it on base game. And I still have hope for it, but we are always getting not close to have it, I don't see when they will add it to the game, because, we don't talk of it enough often, like university cult people does ^^. Man, people that shoot university in every single comment on youtube gets me super angry.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    I don't mind werewolves as long as I have the option to turn them off in my games
    :)