Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what do you do with your sims cash??

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Recently there was a thread about this and how this is an actual problem. There seem to not be enough game play that costs money. Traveling is free, clothes are free, no owning property, no cars to buy etc.
    It also takes the motivation to have rich or famous sims if there is nothing to spend that well earned money for.
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    I've not actually used the vault in GF but I think my issue is is that my homes are so small that there isn't the space for it! I enjoy my houses being more tight knit and on top of one another (which isn't to everybody's tastes). I think I'm in my current home theres literally not the space for anything else (without it getting in the way) :lol: my house is currently in sulani and on stilts so no way for there to be a basement either.

haven't tried this, but maybe you can buy a retail and turn it into a bank to put the vault (and your money) in?

...also I always buy drinks for the whole group, while hanging out with one of the clubs at a place that has a bar and take the most expensive drink, has the nice sideeffect that it brings the sim some positive rep.
    I tipp entertainers at lounges or on the streets/festivals of San M.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited July 2019
    Idk I have same problem because I too, hate having too big house :joy: small house gang
    also have long legacy going on so :neutral:

up to now I just been
    -tipping random performers
    - hiring random performers, caterers, bartenders, maids.... even when i don't really need them
    - Donating
    - giving random townies random gifts
    - buying huge amounts of antidotes and medicine
    - buying all the books for the bookcase
    - buying upgrade parts and upgrading whole house
    - ordering pizzas and going to food stalls
    - never actually fixing anything and hoping some ghosts break some stuff so i need to replace
    - going to long holidays and renting most expensive places (and making them expensive to rent)

still I have way too much of it though so I guess I will just get some retail lots to build some extra houses for my sims
    ( I do get bored with houses easily so that seems good idea)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Jaelk01Jaelk01 Posts: 113 Member
    Playing a multi-generational vampire family (I think it's 40 sims) I tend to move one of the "kids" into a new lot with some items, skills and not a lot else.

You can always do home to get more equipment (usually I use art to transfer wealth), but starting again makes for a good reset in my experience.

The Simonleans are still in the world, just harder to access.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,562 Member
    Charity and also you could renovate the house. New paint/wallpaper, furnishings. Remodel the kitchen/bathrooms. Have fun. Can't take the cash with ya, as they say.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/