Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sulani - Let's discover the world through screnshots!

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Ah, yes a calm relaxing night just relaxing around the firepit with a few locals that had came by bringing extra food.

O1xnpyh.png

I keep forgetting this thing is badly prone to fires, which isn't a big deal to me BUT my sims can't put them out nor the locals unfortunately. :# Odd thing is the local that caught on fire then ran away only to panic again being on fire and the guy next to her is just 'REALLY?'

Have you tried sending them into the ocean to extinguish the flames?
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    A long boat tour circling the volcano counter-clockwise

HNrMVT4.png

e7t57S1.png

H7KEn0F.png

ss6p6ZG.png

Q23HHEU.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    Just looking at the picture makes me feel I need to slap on the sunscreen pronto :flushed:
    jes8Pom.png
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Nice rainbow !!
    2ed1qo7.png

Swimming with your dog.
    148i003.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member

Have you tried sending them into the ocean to extinguish the flames?

Thays not really it. Moreso not being able to put out the fire thats on/above the ground when a fire starts with the pit been glitched for somw time.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    My Rags to Riches Sim, Fara Kala'i, sailed out to the dive buoy near her home lot for the first time after finally earning enough to buy a canoe. She took a moment to enjoy the beautiful moonlit night before free diving for shells. <3

OkGAZQt.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    My Rags to Riches Sim, Fara Kala'i, sailed out to the dive buoy near her home lot for the first time after finally earning enough to buy a canoe. She took a moment to enjoy the beautiful moonlit night before free diving for shells. <3

OkGAZQt.png

That's my next project when I play Island Living again searching for shells.
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    These randomly generated townies are something else...
    06-29-19-11-11-40-PM.png
  • Options
    CrownSims wrote: »
    These randomly generated townies are something else...
    06-29-19-11-11-40-PM.png

I love it when CC isnt properly tagged in my game. :p
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    The pavilion in Ohan'ali Town during one of the festivals:

ChnbxAw.png

ac1OYHC.jpg
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    My Willow Creek family recently spent the Summer Bank Holiday at the beach, they had an awesome time!

Best keep an eye on those twins, we forgot their floaties!
    07-03-19_6-56-09%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Then off to cool down in the deeper water:
    07-03-19_7-02-39%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

This is the life!
    07-03-19_6-57-00%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Jade gets a bit stroppy when she can't find her bucket.
    07-03-19_7-01-39%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

And mum enjoys a moment of peace while the toddlers are busy:
    07-03-19_7-05-14%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Danny visits his 1st the Beach bonfire festival that popped up at around 5:30 pm or 6 pm and lasted till about 12:30 midnight. He's looking forward to attending the Family Day Festival when it pops up.

Beach bonfire and Family Day Events will show up between these two house in Ohan’Ali Town. Danny, his girlfriend, Noelani, and some of there friends wait for the Beach bonfire to begin.
    15514p1.png

Danny at the festival with his friends.
    8wcfg2.jpg

A beautiful night. Noelani got sick so Danny took her home. He made it back in time to enjoy the night.
    8wcfg2.jpg

Fire Knife Dance
    24g7gp5.png
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Through perseverance she WILL clean up this island no matter what. Even if it means jogging through water. Such dedication. Spoiler: she ended up dropping it on the beach instead because there was no nearby trash can.
    nIgNBTO.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2019
    Sulani Families in every house on my Island. I love creating families that range from parents, aunts, cousins, and etc.--some are related and I've moved to other houses. Sulani is the perfect atmospher for gatherings at the beach, toddler events, parties--so I take a lot of time creating households and my own townies. This is why my game is never boring. Enjoy.

Ngata Family--Dad, Keanu Ngata. Mom, Savanna Ngata. Teen Daughter: Alanna Ngata. Son: Tane Ngata. Son/Toddler: Toniu Ngata.
    6ib7ns.jpg

Ono Family--Dad, Kai Ono. Mom: Taweli Ono. Teen Son: Finn Ono. Daughter: Talia Ono
    mlh0gg.jpg

Dating--Brody Kahananui and Angel Palakiko. Brody’s family also lives Lani St. Taz. Angel’s family live in Mua Pel’Am
    2m7ja1d.jpg

Brody's Parents and brothers--Dad, Troy Kahananui. Mom: JoAnna Kahananui. Teen Son: Quinn Kahananui. Son: Kory Kahananui. Son: Zach Kahananui
    5agzyw.jpg

Angel's Parents and siblings--Dad: Kono Palakiko. Mom: Rebekah Palakiko. Teen Daughter: Shantel Palakiko. Child Daughter: Malania Palakiko. Child Daughter: Taloia Palakiko
    j9c4sk.jpg

Married: Cole & Leilani Kahale. Leilani’s family, the Popoi, also live near them. Cole’s family, the Kahale lives on Mua Pel’Am.
    24l8olg.jpg

Leilani's Parents and siblings: Dad: Mana Popoi, Mom: Taweli Popoi, Daughter: Child Tania Popoi, and Child: Ani Popoi. Mana Popoi and Keanu Ngata (1st photo) are brothers.
    hvqook.jpg

Cole's Parents and Siblings--Dad: Salomano Kahle. Mom: Maolanie Kahale. Young Adult Daughter: Noelani Kahale. Child Son: Arjun Kahale. Toddler Son: Conor Kahale. Toddle Daughter: Zuri Kahale.
    11l1wut.jpg

Balhe Family--Dad: Nohea Balhe. Mom: Reilani Balhe. Child Son: Haku Balhe
    2rqkn0i.jpg

Kealoha Family--Dad: Makoa Kealoha. Mom: Lilliani Kealoha. Teen Son: Loto Kealoha. Child Daughter: Nana Kealoha. Toddler Son: Taavi Kealoha.
    2ahfyhx.jpg

Danny Kekoa and his redhead girlfriend, Noelani Kahale, and the Bartender Taweli Ono. Danny is currently making his way up in Rags to Riches. Danny started off with nothing initially, so he took odd jobs until he was finally hired in the Conservation field--Current Job Title: Aquatic Ecologist. Danny plans to propose to Noelani once he's financially stable.
    23ww46p.jpg

Happy Island Living!
    Post edited by Hearts4u on
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    I love playing in Sulani!

hk5r6Sr.png
    5NE7cHI.png
    Orpc4BF.png
    r27Uo8t.png
    OcT1t9a.png
    uIdZQ2T.png
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Finally got around to playing around in CAS with a mermaid. Had a townie native that moved in figured I'd pair her with a friend that's a mermaid.
    dijp4Zf.png

Those ears tho!! Lol
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    6SoR2UZ.png

A nice swim on a hot day :)
  • Options
    Being guided home by swimming towards her Lighthouse where she lives :D

YizybEb.png
  • Options
    kateoverendkateoverend Posts: 7,985 Member
    I am playing with Bella Bachelor currently. I like to use premade sims as I love their rich background stories.
    I made her a mermaid in order to test out their abilities. Poor Bella used her siren song on Nalini trying to rehydrate.. Epic fail LOL She was the one who ended up with depleted needs!

t1Hi5RI.png
    rOcKtCG.png
    ufuX3DG.png
    rnKEhBT.png
  • Options
    Such cool pics @kateoverend . Happy simming my friend <3
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2019
    Can you delete ALL lots, Can you delete the lot and all lot traits
  • Options
    Evalen wrote: »

Yip you can. Its the same as the other world lots ;)
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »

@mcrudd but I thought that I read somewhere that you could not. If I can that is good.
    If I delete the lot with the spirits on it will they be gone. Can I delete the sim on it too. You see the thing is if I cannot delete that lot I don't think I will get Island Living, as I do not want to play with them on that lot

this is what I read

Note: This lot trait cannot be removed from or added to lots. It is a fixed trait on certain lots in Sulani, much like the Historical lot trait on certain apartments in the City Living expansion.

what does that mean.
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »

@mcrudd but I thought that I read somewhere that you could not. If I can that is good.
    If I delete the lot with the spirits on it will they be gone. Can I delete the sim on it too. You see the thing is if I cannot delete that lot I don't think I will get Island Living, as I do not want to play with them on that lot

this is what I read

Note: This lot trait cannot be removed from or added to lots. It is a fixed trait on certain lots in Sulani, much like the Historical lot trait on certain apartments in the City Living expansion.

what does that mean.

mmmm Let me actually load up my game and see, I know I have changed traits on the two of the lots, Sorry if I caused some confusion, loading game now ;)
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Yip you can definitely remove them @Evalen . Here is the off grid, volcanic and island spirtit lots with the removed traits ;)

nb7MzA9.png

SWQuCbZ.png

vydoJUm.png

I removed them via manage world and build on lot even while sims were living in the houses :)